• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

B vits gals!

My bb hurt. At first it was a burning type of pain, today it's a bit like pins stabbing. Nice hey.

They do say every pregnancy is different but very different symptoms may indicate a different sex. There are a lot of old wives tales out there about that sort of thing.

I've had a horrible day at work, almost cried! Think it's the hormones making me more stressed and emotional. I also went with friends to sit out in the sun at lunch time, I then fell asleep. It was quite nice to have a nap:)

Aw I'm jealous of the nap, lol!

My boobs have been killing me... the slightest bump and OWWWW... or taking my bra off after work.. YOWZA..
As for bigger? I can't tell but mine are huge anyway so its not as noticable yet if they are.. sort of a drop in the bucket kind of thing.

yeh mine are v sore, especially in the morning but its reassuring! They've got got a bit bigger especially round the edges by my underarms, a lot fuller.

I said I'm gonna look like one of those muscle men who can't put there arms down on their sides and look like apes lol

:haha::haha: Ticktock, so everyones suffering! I get reassurance from my symptoms as well - I think pregnancy is the only time you actually WANT to feel ill!! :wacko:

ok, this is frustrating... I ate a large breakfast and it took me until 9:45 am at LEAST to finish it... so why am I hungry again at 11am? :(

I have no idea how I'm eating so much, I've heard snacking on popcorn can fill you up?

oooh, popcorn sounds SO good right now :rofl:

ok, this is frustrating... I ate a large breakfast and it took me until 9:45 am at LEAST to finish it... so why am I hungry again at 11am? :(

Lisa - I think its time for brunch!! :haha:
:munch::munch:

I had a bag of chips/crisps that kept me going until 1pm strangely... when I had lunch... but now its 2:45 and I'm feeling peckish again
:munch::munch::munch::munch::munch: ALLLLL day long!!

How strange is this, DH best friends baby is due in December and yesterday he found out his other good friends wife is 9 weeks pregnant! So all 3 of them are going to have babies with 5 months, and only 2 weeks between me and his friend! What have they been up to to make them all so fertile?

Have they been putting something in the beer round by you Merry?? :haha:
It will be nice for your hubby to have his friends going through it and they can moan to each other about the hormones!

Hi everyone, feeling really tired and lazy. Don't feel like doing anything. Do any of you already feel tired of waiting. How am I going to survive 9 months! (technically 10):sulk:

Merry that's so cool that you'll have bump buddies.

Hope everyone is surviving the symptoms.

Soooo tired of waiting, lol!
All my DH's friends either just had babies or are due before the end of the year. So he'll get lots of dad tips from his buddies! :)

I'm tired! I want to be able to tell everyone and get going on the nursery but have to wait till 12 weeks! Tired of waiting of that and tired of waiting for ms to finish! I need to be more patient, I'm working on that:)

Dad tips will come in useful, also nice that they will have some thing to share:) my ms just hit:( Just as I'm about to get on the train Joy!

Lisa your a raspberry, in the nicest possible way! So jealous, do you have another scan today?

Hi

Aww you so lucky Lisa, I have to wait till Sat for my Raspberry... And Merry you won't be far behind. How come you don't have the ticker?

I get super lethargic after lunch! I could just put my head on my desk and have a snooze. Probably a blood sugar thing.

I still haven't heard from the midwifes about an appointment, have you Merry? I was told they would call me to set something up for around 10-12 weeks.

Anyway, so bored at work and have no motivation to do anything, my Boss is away and I'm just counting down the hours, minuets/seconds to 17:00! And then it will be one day closer to 12 weeks....:haha:

I have to wait till 8 weeks and then make an appointment for 10 weeks. That's at the GPs where as my 12 week scan is at the hospital, they booked that the last time I was there.

I'm soooo sleepy too! Try having some thing, banana or cheese sandwich like to stablise your blood sugar. I've just had a yogurt and trying to avoid the treats here so can eat my pie and mash dinner. Yummy!

Hey ladies.. .the MS got me bad last night and this morning... last night it was because I needed a snack.. only 1.5 hours after I finished dinner too! :( Actually lost my first meal too.
This morning it was because of my dog on the walk... it was a 2-pooper walk and I ended up puking in the street :dohh: So much for walking the dog!

hope that didn't make you girls sick just by hearing... just laugh at the thought of me ducking between 2 parked cars to hurl so nobody would see, lol!!

I had a great scan.. pics and details in my journal! :)

Today I have had heartburn :( Painful bloating as well, generally feeling a bit sorry for myself:( there is a lot I want to do today and just feel too tired to do it. Fell asleep watching tv this morning, want to sort out the garden and make chutney for Christmas from my produce. Yet am just shattered.

How are you ladies getting on?

I'm alright... tired and my house is a disaster but I just am not motivated to do anything about it, lol...

My heartburn cure was salt and vinegar crisps :rofl: I still want to find out if it works for someone else!

So sleepy though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"