• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

B vits gals!

Yay for scans!!

Sorry for getting... um... personal here, lol... but if you're straining a lot when going poo that might be causing it?
I have never had an issue with constipation before in my life, was very regular etc... so when I encountered it, I was determined to force it out... it was THERE and i knew it, lol, so why not push it out.
Anyway, I didn't spot from it, but I did feel some cramping and my acupuncturist to me to stop that.
There are foods that should help soften things up and move it along though. Hope you figure something out.

Mine got a lot better in the past week or so though. And I never had it bad (always went at least once a day)

hi all, am back. Well after a horrendous internal exam I had a scan, they eventually found a heartbeat yey but have put me at 6 weeks rather than 6+5 but I wasn't totally sure on dates anyway and 6 week does fit. My LMP puts me at 7 and a half weeks which the lady doing the scan was told so she was concerned couldn't find the baby at first. But the doc said don't worry about size etc as long as its not lots behind on size and has a heartbeat then not to worry.

And he just said what everyone else has - spotting is common so don't worry about it!!

Am relieved to be home, am exhausted, physically and mentally. Have totally lost my appetite too, just wanna go to bed and wake up when I'm in 2nd tri lol

yeh think I might have pushed a bit when pooping lol so am gonna pick up some prune juice methinks. Spotting has stopped too yey

Glad things turned out ok!
I thought you got an early BFP though? Wouldn't that make you more likely more than 6w0d?
I know my little cashew has jumped around in size a bit.. falling behind, jumping ahead etc... so as long as its in the ballpark, I wouldn't worry too much. You may be surprised at your next scan and get put back up closer to where your ticker is now, lol.

No I was late when tested and got my bfp. I'm pretty sure I ov'd around the 27/28th august so I guess it does make me roughly 6 weeks so only a few days back. My ticker which haven't changed yet, is based on between lmp and ov dates so be an average lol

she measured baby as 4.4mm, think from looking on here thats ok. I'm so paranoid its unreal!

Thanks everyone for making me feel better :flower:

Lol, anytime ticktock!
My bean measured 4.1 and my doctor's machine put that as 6w1d... so the measurements vary from machine to machine too! :)

Good news ticktock :) Glad you've seen your babies heartbeat:) you must be so relieved.

I've been feeling horrible the last few days, yesterday got to work spent 40 mins throwing up and came home. Today stayed at home and feel really really sick. Haven't been sick yet today but feel horrible. My boss is being very understanding which is good.

I feel better when I sit down and stay still, moving makes me throw up:( Hopefully resting will make me feel better but can't wait to week 12.

Just booked my first midwife appointment, DH can't come as he's on a course which is a bit annoying! Really don't want to go on my own.

Ugh, the sickness has me bad today too... just really intense nausea all morning :(

(yay! I'm an olive though!)

The doctor today has signed me off work for a week! Which is good, I feel at my worst when rolling out of bed at 6am to get to work. All the being sick was really getting me down, when at home I can stay still more so am sick less:)

yeah for being an olive!!

do you get paid for sick days? Is there a limit?

Hi ladies, well Ive had a cold/flu so have been on the sofa most of yesterday, it seemed to make my nausea worse and just felt really tired and yucky:wacko: I had a Lemsip and then felt guilty! was googling it and OH said "its only a lemsip, it cant hurt" , I know paracetamol is ok, but unsure about the decongestant :shrug:

had an early night though and feel a bit better today.

Merry good to hear you have been signed off work , the journey to work was the worst thing ever when I had ms with my daughter! :sick: enjoy your time off and relax (between the throwing up!):flower:

Ticktock, good news about the scan :winkwink: so jealous you have all seen your beans, but I would prefer not to have spotting though and the worry!

Hi, I have one more day to an olive! I love olives :)

Merry that's pretty sever MS, I hope you feel better soon, only a few more weeks hopfully.

Tinks sorry to hear about the cold :( it's the worst when all you can have is paracetemol!

Guys my worst symptom is a bloat from hell! It's so uncomfortable, and the funny thing is that I'm not constipated...???

Anyway, bring on 2nd trimester right?

I got so excited when I realized I'm only a few weeks away from the 2nd tri!

I somehow didn't get the nausea at 9:30 this morning to remind me to eat... so I just threw up at 10am in the bathroom at work... I can live with it happening, just grateful nobody 'caught' me... the girls in my office all have tiny bladders and are in and out of there every 5 minutes so I just got lucky I guess.

Hey guys:) lisa I get 6 months sick leave paid if signed off by my doctor, never been off more than a week before though. It's another great thing about working for the NHS.

Today for the first time I haven't actually been sick, cane close at least 8 times buy I think being sat down all day really helps. Moving is my sickness trigger. The worst timevat work was I rushed to the loo to throw up to find the ladies toilet locked and in use. So I threw up in the mens, there was no one in there and I didn't have much choice.

DH got me a mother care catalogue, looking at stuff I want to buy:)

ooh I love window shopping right now... need to start saving up the money to buy all that stuff though!
Hard to know what I'll need since there will be so many hand-me-downs in line for me with all the friends who just had babies.

DH has told me I can't buy anything until we know the sex... I think I'm going to tell him that as soon as he announces it on facebook I get to start shopping :haha:

If he announces it then that's a pass to buy stuff. Going to wait till 12 weeks and then start:) Ive been saving for a bit and that money is itching to be spent:)

Ooo, I've already made a list of things I'd like to get/need and I've started a Mothercare wishlist (even though I'll look around for cheaper versions). But I have been naughty and bought a few things at Tesco that were at such good prices I felt I'd miss out if I didn't get them! So much for waiting till 12 weeks! :blush: I'm a shopaholic what can I say.

Anyway glad to hear you feeling a little better Merry.

Lisa I really hope your funny face baby wins the votes for the May Blossoms siggy banner!

Have you guys seen what the next ticker size is - a prune! Yuk :haha:

lol... prune? Great! :rofl:
I want to start my wish list too, lol!
I think it would be easier to buy stuff over time now.
But the stuff I can think of stocking up on like diapers I'm afraid to buy because what if my baby's butt is too sensitive for the brand? etc...
Grr

Well, we have no place to put stuff either.. have to get focused on cleaning so we can start shopping!!

I think my biggest issue will be removing all the husbands crap from the nursery! He's had that room to himself and has accumalated tons of junk. When I ask him to clear out at Christmas there is going to be the worlds biggest sulk! O well.

I think I'm going to have to get a belly band soon, all my clothes are so tight on me!

I wore the belly band out to the grocery store.. I can still button but it kind of digs in. I gave DH the preview of it and he couldn't figure out what I was trying to point out... he said he thought I really was just wearing a tank top under my shirt, lol!

DH is going to sulk over all the stuff I'm going to make him get rid of :haha:

Hey guys this is what I got and it's great, not sure if you have anything like this in the US Lisa? - https://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Gro-Company-USFABB-Belly/dp/B0010X4F02/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286101668&sr=8-1

So this extends your trousers waist band and then you wear the belly BAND (the tube like fabric) over this to hide the fact that you have your zipper down :haha: at least then your trousers still stay up :thumbup:

We don't have a nursery yet :( we only have a one bed flat and our bedroom is tiny. We have sent plans in to the council to get an extension so that we can make the current kitchen/dinning area into an open plan kitchen/dinning & lounge area and the current lounge at the front of the house will become a second bedroom. If the plans don't get approved we'll have to think of plan B which will be to rent our one bed out and rent another 2 bed. Not ideal...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->