• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

B vits gals!

Hiya everyone, glad you're well besides the exhaustion, throwing up between cars and heartburn

I've started feeling more sicky last couple of days, just comes and goes in waves of horrible nausea. Also had twingey slightly uncomfy tummy all day think it could be trapped wind just think I'm having a paranoid day :(

I've had almost daily bouts of abdominal discomfort... either cramps or wind or constipation, lol
I think it only gets worse from here! ;)

Nothing to worry about really though!

Hi ladies

Ive heard milk is good for heartburn, Ive been getting it a little bit but Im not surprised the amount of food Im eating! :munch:

A friend of DH's actually noticed I was pregnant last night - He was too polite to say but I saw him look at my belly - and then when we told him he said that he had already noticed!! lol Im only quite slim so Ive already got a little podge - no chance of hiding it from people for much longer!

My nausea is getting a little worse, but still havent actually been sick so hopefully it will stay that way. The tiredness is starting to kick in though - I was exhausted yesterday and it even hurt to hold my arms up to lift some boxes! I was ready for bed by 7pm! :sleep::sleep:

Hope you girls are all doing ok :hugs:

This morning had really bad vomitting:( By far the worse yet! Think it rather shocked DH how bad it was. I went back to sleep and woke up 3 hours later! Still feeling queesey but haven't been sick in a while.

I just have no energy as well, I understand wanting to be on bed by 7pm lol.
Lisa my house needs tidying too but I can't be bothered, just have to live with the mess. Apparently by week 14 we will have lots more energy, will properly tidy the house then:)

what are you guys eating for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have this problem of not fancing any food right until I want it. Really hard to shop for!

I have issues finding breakfast foods too... Right now I'm liking cinnamon-raisen toast with either cream cheese or butter...
My go-to snack for when I'm nauseous and just need SOMETHING in my stomach is a variety pack of Doritos, lol... not the healthiest but I gotta eat something.

Milk coats the lining of your stomach and throat... so it can reduce the damage and even the 'feel' of the burn.. but from what I know it doesn't do anything to stop the acid from coming up? Could be wrong on that.
I would gag if I had to drink milk, lol.

I'm ok with most foods in the middle of the day.. .its just not great in the mornings.. never been much of a breakfast person.

First thing I do is take a swig of juice, just to get my blood sugar up a little and reduce the nausea so I can think of foods to eat.

Oh, and I'm loving snacking on soups.

feeling really rubbish today, had some brown tinged cm this afternoon and I'm feeling all panicked now :wacko: on top of that I have tummy ache and boobs feel less sore so am getting worried :nope:

Hi everyone, Sorry I was MIA over the weekend but when I logged on yesterday the site was down :(

Got my last assignment for my course due tomorrow so been frantically trying to finish it! They still have to start studying for the exam....and so tired I struggle to concentrate.

Other than that I'm so bloated (or just getting fat from the eating) that I really look pregnant! It's scary. I have to undo my top button on my trousers when I sit down for long periods. I've decided to order a 'belly belt' it's like an extender for your trousers. And I'm ordering bra extenders cause they still fit but not for long and I just want to get a little more wear out of them before I have to buy maternity ones. I really don't want to spend too much money already. It's not even the end of the first trimester!

Anyway sorry to hear about everyone’s MS - Yukkie...

feeling really rubbish today, had some brown tinged cm this afternoon and I'm feeling all panicked now :wacko: on top of that I have tummy ache and boobs feel less sore so am getting worried :nope:

Don't stress Ticktock (I know easier said than done), I had the same thing. And sometimes still get it now and again. As long as it's not lots of red blood with severe cramps it's normally a normal thing.

And my sore boobs come and go all the time.

But if you really feeling worried give you doc a call and see what they say.
Thinking of you :hugs:

thanks Chrissie, its not even spotting as such, its all cm and has gone abit just a slight beige tinge now. I'll keep an eye on it and ring docs if it doesn't go

On the other hand have dry heaved twice today, had to leg it to the loo at work pretty quick but I did feel less sick after even though I wasn't actually sick lol

Just have no appetite and feel a big mess agh gotta work til half 6 today aswell, is gonna be a loooong day! Am gonna try some lemon in water to see if it helps my all day morning sickness :wacko:

I know how easy it is to worry but unless it lots of red blood with cramping try not to get too stressed about it. I had a small amount of red blood and that was all fine.

I feel so sick today, I have thrown up a few times this morning and constantly feel like I will again :( I'm at work but thinking about going home. I just feel so sick, I can't remember the last time I felt well! I'm glad in a way as it's a sign that the baby is ok, but am getting very tired of it. I heard my husbands friends wife has had none at all. Very jealous

Hopet hat your ok Crissie, I was going to get one of those bump belts at the weekend but was too busy throwing up to go out and get one. Maybe this weekend.

I was actually about to buy a bella band online this weekend, lol.
I just don't know what size is going to be the right one for me. And they're quite expensive.

I've found I'm more comfortable unbuttoning my pants too, lol.
BUT... all this means that I may need to start buying longer maternity shirts soon.. EEK, lol.

I've started looking at maternity bras too... I am not yet busting out of mine yet, but I expect to in a week or two.

My MS is a little bad today but only because I had someone over at my desk when I was supposed to be snacking... couldn't pull out my chips etc because it would be rude (though not as rude as gagging/puking on their shoes? :haha:) ... Managed to hold it together until they left but still feeling sick even after eating something.
I find the only thing that usually makes the nausea disappear is eating.

And I was SO bored yesterday with BnB down the whole day!!! Lol

Hey girls, sorry to hear the ms has been bothering you all, Merry you poor thing~! I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Ticktock - hope the spotting has stopped completely now for you :winkwink: if you're unsure then I would just ring the docs - better to be safe

Think I might have to purchase a bump belt soon at the rate Im growing at, dont know how much is bloating and also with having my dd last year, they do say that you get bigger earlier:shrug:

I ordered some bella bands online last night... pants are just getting tight and kind of dig in when I sit... so I'm hoping I can use those to go unbuttoned for a while.

morning all

The spotting did stop but came back abit last night, but tmi ahead, I am really constipated and both times the spotting seems related to me going to the loo especially last night so maybe its irritating something down there? I've no cramping apart from um poo pains lol

Took some senna last night which has helped alot, am less bloated and uncomfortable but think will get a doc apt today anyway just to put my mind at ease or I'm gonna be a nervous wreck!

Anyway gotta go to worl now, take care everyone and any words of wisdomwould be appreciated :flower:

morning all

The spotting did stop but came back abit last night, but tmi ahead, I am really constipated and both times the spotting seems related to me going to the loo especially last night so maybe its irritating something down there? I've no cramping apart from um poo pains lol

Took some senna last night which has helped alot, am less bloated and uncomfortable but think will get a doc apt today anyway just to put my mind at ease or I'm gonna be a nervous wreck!

Anyway gotta go to worl now, take care everyone and any words of wisdomwould be appreciated :flower:

Hey, shame it sounds like you're really suffering :( I heard you shouldn't take senna products whilst preggas as it can irritate things, they say that you should rather have fibogel. But I guess if it's working for you... Try drinking loads of water too, I'm sure you are anyway. Hope you feel better!

Hi Ticktock , just a thought - maybe its old blood cells being pushed out when you use the toilet:blush: . I had spotting with my DD after sex and my gp told me that your cervix is more sensitive when pregnant and old cells can just flake away more easily. I think as long as its brown its old blood so thats good and no cramps is also a good sign. I would keep your docs appt anyway, good luck :winkwink:

Oh and with the constipation, maybe try adding more fruits and liquids to your diet, that might do the job on its own:thumbup:

thanks everyone, am off to the hospital in abit as doc as very lovely and said even though not much spotting or pain he'd rather I had a scan. He was naughty and exagerated my symptoms to the hospital doc so have a letter for a&e to get seen today.

He was worried as I've had a bit of lower back ache, but I'm not the only one am I?

He wants to rule out ectopic too.

Naturally, I'm a big mess now and am just preparing for the worse as you never know. Will hopefully be back soon with some good news

thanks everyone, am off to the hospital in abit as doc as very lovely and said even though not much spotting or pain he'd rather I had a scan. He was naughty and exagerated my symptoms to the hospital doc so have a letter for a&e to get seen today.

He was worried as I've had a bit of lower back ache, but I'm not the only one am I?

He wants to rule out ectopic too.

Naturally, I'm a big mess now and am just preparing for the worse as you never know. Will hopefully be back soon with some good news

YAY you get to see your bean! :cloud9: That will put all your worries to bed! Enjoy it and good luck. I'm sure all will be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->