• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

B vits gals!

Hey everyone, how are you all feeling?

My ms started before my BFP - probably about 3+4 weeks but is easing off now. It never got very bad and I was only sick once, now Im just having the odd moment of feeling a bit queasy:wacko:
My hormones are kicking in though and Im feeling really irritable:growlmad: Thankfully Im not running to the toilet as much, only once or twice in the night now!! Starting to feel really tired now though, some days I could go back to sleep by 12! My daughter has a nap for a couple of hours in the afternoon so I can sleep then if I want to :sleep: So grateful that Im not working through this pregnancy!

Have bought a couple of twin pregnancy books, trying to prepare myself a little!

Lovely scan pic Lisa! Seems like you have a little wriggler on your hands, Im sure them kicks will be keeping you awake soon!

Crissie - good luck for your scan on Monday - hope everything goes well. Haven't had a date yet for mine - hoping it will come next week sometime.

hi all!

Scan went well, am measuring spot on for my dates, strong heartbeat, was such a relief!!!! Got a picture and looks like a little teddy bear lol

Am pleased we went for private scan and have got my nhs one on 2nd of Nov, will be few days before 12 weeks but not worried. My ms has subsided too, just here and there but like you Tinks I felt mank before my bfp too so think we have just adjusted which is nice.

I'm a twin and my mum had awful ms the whole time with us, didn't gain a pound as was so ill so you'va had a lucky escape lol

Have you told everyone now lisa?

Hows you Merry and Chrissie?

Yep we've told everyone... got some great news about some hand-me-downs from my aunt whose youngest is only 3... plus, she's well off so I know she bought good, high-quality stuff! :)

Had a total meltdown today.. over a stupid delay at the car dealer where I was getting a repair done... I hyperventilated and sobbed in my car on the way home... before I got my car I had to go to the bathroom to cry so I wouldn't make a complete ass out of myself in the lounge :dohh:

Glad people are feeling better with there ms, mine is lessening. I've found eating popcorn really helps:)
Good luck with your scan tomorrow Chrissie:) mines on Tuesday and am quite worried about it, just praying every thing is going to be ok. My last scan was at 6 weeks but I've been so unwell since! I'm having all the screening tests done as it seemed to make my midwife happy but the results won't make any difference to me.
Lisa most of all dairy/egg products here are pasturised but some books I've read have said even some pasturise. Cheese you can't eat, like blue veined cheese. It's all so confusing but think I will eat feta:)

If every thing is ok Tuesday we are going to tell people, so scared of telling my mum. Her reactions are so unpredictable, really hope she will be happy!

YAY only 4 more hour to go :) had to lie and tell work I had an emergency dental appointment! Hopefully I can tell my boss next week Wednesday when he's back from his trip.

Ticktock congrats on your scan, did you get a pic?

Merry good luck for your scan too. I'm sure your mom will be thrilled, it's happy news!

Lisa, these bloody hormones! I'm was reading my book this morning on the way to work and had to really hold back the tears on the tube this morning when one of the main characters died!:haha:

Tinks - you had better get those naps in while you can! :)

Anyway chat soon, will post a pic tomorrow!

Hi guys,

Oh my word we spent 3 hours at the hospital today! Went for the scan first and the sonographer couldn't get a good reading on the nuchal so had to go empty my bladder a little then came back and baby was still not playing ball, a little lazy one :haha: I think he/she was having a little sleep. Then went to have my bloods done and went back to see if I he could get a better nuchal reading and finally caught the shot only 2.5mm so all within normal, just have to get the combined blood results back to make sure. All the other readings were good though, heart beat at 163bpm and he/she doesn't have 4 arms and 3 eyes hehehehe! Only down side was that I'm officially RH negative, my blood type is A- so I'll need anti D injections at 28 and 34 weeks and then at the birth.

Oh and I'm dating 12+5 so new due date - 4th May 2011. Will hopefully find out the sex on the 16th Dec 2010 at my 20 week scan.

Here is a pic - https://i56.tinypic.com/23kdwet.jpg

Hey Crissie! What a lovely picture of the baby! Looks like the LO is thumbing their nose at you :haha:
I measured 4 days ahead of my FF due date of May 5th... but I know I didn't ovulate before CD14... so the furthest I could be is 1 day ahead of my ticker...which is my LMP date with a due date of May 4th! :haha: I've been telling people May 4th as the EDD because they usually won't move your due date unless its 3+ or even 5 days off of your LMP...

Glad your scan was good Crissie:) I have mine in 40mins, hope I'm not there for 3 hours though! Your pic was so cute.
I'm a bit nervous, will let you know how it goes

Lovely scan pic Crissie, glad everything went well.

Good luck for today Merry xx

Had my scan, every thing looked normal:) So relieved:)
my chances of downs are 1 in 21000 so that's really low:)

I saw the heartbeat, 160bpm, in 59.5mm long and saw the baby wave arms and legs around. So happy it's all ok, next scan is 23rd of December:)

I think my husband was relieved too, he didn't cry though. Guess he's just not a crier!

Now I can tell folks:)

YAY congrats! Pity we can't see the sex hey....:) So please post your pic when you get a chance would love to see it!

C

ooh, yes, I'd love to see your pic!! Congrats on the great scan!

I have a pic just trying to figure out how to post it, what website did you use Lisa?

I'm so tired today! Really hope I'm not coming down with a cold! After the last few weeks it might be the end of me!

All my family and DH parents know the news, my mum took it well:) My sister was so happy, she went mental screaming and shouting:) DH says his parents were happy, so that's good. Just have DH son to tell once he's back from half term ans then friends and work mates:)

Merry - I use photobucket ... I find uploading pictures directly to BnB to just be frustrating :haha:
Plus I get massive pictures for you guys to see :rofl:

I just ordered some belly buds , hehe.. its a bit early for that but they were half off! :)

Hi everyone

I will probably try Photobucket when I need to put some photos on next - it only ever lets me upload photos from my iphone as they too large from a camera? They arent very good quality though so will try this next - thanks Lisa! :flower:

I have my scan date - next week Friday O:) cant wait! Hopefully we can all relax a little now we have seen our bubs !

I was also wondering that Crissie! Forgot to ask earlier! :shrug:

lol... earbuds for your belly... for playing music to the baby.
I don't think it will make the baby smarter or anything like that... but I have read that it can calm the kid down and reduce the amount of kicking you get at night if you play some music before bed... and that they can actually recognize the music after they are born and may find it more soothing since its familiar.

That's so cute! I wanna play music to my baby, I've been singing so that s/he can recognize my voice.

Once I get to a computer I'll up load my photo, so hard on an iPhone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->