Baby club weight loss group

PeaceLoveBaby - what would your daily food be on one of your down days, to keep under 500cals?

It's quite hard at first, but since I've readjusted..I am able to go until about 1 or 2 pm without needing to eat anything. If I feel hungry, I just drink water..or I'll have a cup of tea with sucralose sweetner (4 cals each). Once I get to the point where I can't take it anymore..I'll have something like a few boiled egg whites (17 cals each) or a tablespoon of peanut butter (94 cals) because the protein helps you feel fuller than you really are. Or I'll have a banana (105)..soemthing like that. I try to wait as long as possible..and then stretch out my "meals" far apart so that I can have something before bed.

Along with everything, I drink drink drink. Seriously, that is key in losing weight with any kind of diet/exercise..be hydrated. Yes, you will run to the bathroom every 5 minutes but its only temporary. Once your body realizes that it's going to be fed enough water to stay properly hydrated, it will stop making you go so much. It also helps flush toxins out and even fat!!! :D

Oh my god, I couldn't do that! I would die of hunger!
I have been drinking loads of water today though, so hopefully that will help! Feeling hungry now though, so was gonna go for a walk with Aidan to get out of the house but he didn't wake up at his usual time and is still sleeping. He eats at 5 so don't think there wil be time now. :cry:

lol..Like I said..it's hard, but doable. And it's only every other day. The next day is free within reason :D

The 1600 cals is a good idea for you then if you don't wanna go as drastic as I do!

Aliss, I said it before, but great job!!!

And here's one of my recent workouts
January 15, 2011 - New program, light weights to get used t oit

Squat
15 x 25lbs
10 x 50lbs
5 x 100lbs
10 x 75lbs

Bench
15 x 15lbs
10 x 30lbs
5 x 60lbs (too easy)
15 x 45lbs
Assistance:
Chinups
10 x 55lbs assistance
20 x 85lbs assistance

Barbell Row
15 x 15lbs
10 x 30lbs
5 x 60lbs (hard )
10 x 45lbs
No assistance

Core:
Bicycle x 25
Medicine ball twist x 25
10lb plate crunch x 25

Oh and today was the new weigh in, down 1lb, at 133.

Thanks for the welcome everyone :) I follow the Weight Watchers plan. (I tried joining the WW thread...everyone there was very nice but it was so well established that I kind of felt like I didn't fit in, does that make sense?). I weigh in every Wednesday. Since last Wednesday I've cheated a couple of times so I'm kind of nervous about this week! I had a very stressful day yesterday (husband going through post-partum depression, long story) and I'm very much a stress eater...so the fact that I actually didn't cheat is a huge success for me!

Thanks for the welcome everyone :) I follow the Weight Watchers plan. (I tried joining the WW thread...everyone there was very nice but it was so well established that I kind of felt like I didn't fit in, does that make sense?). I weigh in every Wednesday. Since last Wednesday I've cheated a couple of times so I'm kind of nervous about this week! I had a very stressful day yesterday (husband going through post-partum depression, long story) and I'm very much a stress eater...so the fact that I actually didn't cheat is a huge success for me!

Well done you! I am a stress eater too!

What's everyone had/having for their tea?xx

I'm having a roasted chicken breast fillet with new potatoes,cabbage, and a small mixed bag of veg ( sprouts,sliced carrots and brocolli) with a bit of gravy, basically a dieters roast dinner!
Mmmmm just started thinking about roast potatoes and yorkshire puddings, how i'd love some of those right now!xx

xx

Tea is night family meal right? LOL we don't use that term here so just getting that straight.

I think I'm going to do extra lean ground beef meatballs with a roasted potato and grilled asparagus.

Welcome over Aliss... you fittie ;)

Peacelovebaby - what do you have on an up day? I can do starvation mode diets... easier to not eat in a day than it is to eat just a little lol xx

Oh and dinner is chicken, mushrooms & onions in a Reggae Reggae cooking sauce, sweetcorn and a little rice. Nom xx

I'm not telling what I'm having for tea because I am having a naughty day :(
I've had Ready Brek for breakfast then walked 15 minutes to Baby Group, 15 minutes back. I then had a cereal bar. I was bored so walked to Mum's which is 3 miles there! I ate a low fat wrap and skips and walked 3 miles back whilst eating a low cal sandwich. I was starving after all that walking!!

So in total I've walked over 6 miles today! :shock: My legs feel like they are going to drop off and I am knackered!!!

Even though it's 11:15 am here, I've only just had my breakfast! I had an egg white omelet with just a smidge of low fat cheese and low fat ham. Weight Watcher points - 4! Not too bad :)

Oh and dinner is chicken, mushrooms & onions in a Reggae Reggae cooking sauce, sweetcorn and a little rice. Nom xx

ive just cooked df the exact same thing!!!!!

i on the otherhand have had chicken in white wine sauce with plain rice. yum

Welcome over Aliss... you fittie ;)

Peacelovebaby - what do you have on an up day? I can do starvation mode diets... easier to not eat in a day than it is to eat just a little lol xx

Honestly, on my up day, I eat whatever Im craving. I just eat small amounts of it. I don't count calories on UD's either. I know that on the Alt day diets site, they recommend staying in a certain cal range on UDs..I think one just has to find what works for them and what makes it tolerable to do..otherwise you'll never stick with it!

Chicken and tomato stew with broccolli. Did mash for DH but I didn't have any and I love mash! Very proud of myself.

Wow ladies - sounds like we've all had pretty good days today! Well done all!

Newly - I missed your post. You're beautful too... and I know there was another pic posted but now I'm a few pages on I can't remember who they were of. Gorgeous stillx x

Can I join in this thread please hun? I've already started taking part in the 'Milky Mommies' thread, but there's lots of familiar faces in this one, and I think if I join two threads then I'm less likely to shame myself by pigging out. :haha:

I am looking to lose 20lb, to take me down to 120lb. I don't know how much I weighed before I got pregnant but I was a size 10 and right now a size 12 is tight. I reckon if I lost 20lbs I'd be an 8/10, which for my height of 5'3, is appropriate. I don't know if I will even be able to lose all 20lb while breastfeeding as I've read that your body will hold onto a store of fat while you are feeding? Anyway, I really need to knuckle down and lose this weight and I need to do it sensibly because during my previous diet attempt my milk supply went right down.

Pre baby lowest weight:
https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/songbird1986/DSC00007-1.jpg

9 months pregnant:
https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/songbird1986/IMG_0041.jpg

Post baby:
https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/songbird1986/IMG_1106.jpg

Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members