Baby club weight loss group

Oh look, it's my daughter in law :rofl: Good luck hon!!!

Heya

Welcome to all the newbies!! and thanks Aliss and others for the dieting/exercise tips!!

For tea I had Mediterranean Chicken with rice, it was lush and mega healthy, and I resisted the urge to eat the thorntons chocolate mousse thats lurking in the fridge lol!!

So far I've been having a good day. I'm having some problems with my husband and his PPD which is incredibly stressful :( but so far I'm resisting the urge to stress eat...hope everyone else is having a good day :)

So far I've been having a good day. I'm having some problems with my husband and his PPD which is incredibly stressful :( but so far I'm resisting the urge to stress eat...hope everyone else is having a good day :)

Oh hun :hug: I can't imagine how hard it must be. I was the one with PND and my OH really was my rock. I hope things improve for you soon.

Tonight I made:
Meatballs (1lb extra lean ground beef, 2oz panko crumbs, spices, 1 egg white)
Mashed potatoes (2 small potatoes mashed with 1 tsp margarine, 3 tbsp fat-free sour cream, some basil spice, 2 tbsp non fat no sugar plain yogurt)
Asparagus (1 bunch trimmed and sauteed with 1 tsp olive oil, salt n pepper)

Not sure if its good or not, its only 3pm !!! But I premade most of it.

Didn't get in a workout today, had a horrible early morning (if u see my baby club CIO post you'll see) so I spent the day with LO cuddling & wearing.

Oh hun :hug: I can't imagine how hard it must be. I was the one with PND and my OH really was my rock. I hope things improve for you soon.

Thank you :hugs:
To put it mildly, it's a struggle. He's been getting better, but has setbacks occasionally (like today). I'm trying to be there for him as best I can, but it's hard.
For dinner, I'm going to have salmon (I prefer it on the BBQ, but since it's winter in Canada, I have to go with baked), asparagus and some shrimp. I have my weigh in tomorrow, and I'm feeling cautiously optimistic!

Thank you :hugs:
To put it mildly, it's a struggle. He's been getting better, but has setbacks occasionally (like today). I'm trying to be there for him as best I can, but it's hard.
For dinner, I'm going to have salmon (I prefer it on the BBQ, but since it's winter in Canada, I have to go with baked), asparagus and some shrimp. I have my weigh in tomorrow, and I'm feeling cautiously optimistic!

:rofl: Well I still do mine on the BBQ but that's cause its 4C and raining here, not scary AB weather!!!

Oh don't rub it in!! :haha:
I've got a snow pile 6 feet high on my lawn! :wacko:

:rofl: Well if it makes it better, we just put our condo on the market to go to Montreal so I'll get (frost) bit in the ass!

:rofl: Well if it makes it better, we just put our condo on the market to go to Montreal so I'll get (frost) bit in the ass!

That'll be fun for you! My husband moved here from Nova Scotia 5 years ago and still has a hard time with the winters...hopefully it won't be as painful fro you :haha:

Morning ladies (for me anyway)..6:30 am is too damn early.

kept my weight steady-ish after my UD so I'm happy :D

Good morning! 5am here, someone came in the night an swapped my peacefully sleeping daughter who sleeps at least 10hrs per night for one that wakes every 3hrs. I don't know what's going on, something isn't right, she is hungry but only taking a couple of oz's. I am sat up in bed, hubby pacing the bedroom floor with her trying to get her back off to sleep! This could be a long day, finger crossed it doesn't affect my healthy eating mindset! Gonna try for some more sleep as soon as she goes back off again....... If she does!!!

Hope you got more sleep...I laid down, with her fast asleep..she was wide awake within 10 mins *rips hair out*

Hope I get to go to gym today. I didn't get to go yesterday and I was in a foul mood because of it...I told DH lol...so he will probably help me out a lil more so I can take an hour out of his busy schedule *rolls eyes*

Morning all,

crappy night sleep for us too! Just having a cuppa and some breakfast oat biscuits. They are soo filling, which is good cos I probably wont have time to eat again until lunch.

Morning ladies. Sorry so many of you had bad nights :hugs: I'm dreading Fin reaching 4 months and regressing. He's been a blissful sleeper for a good 6 weeks or so.

What are everyones plans for today?

I'm meeting a friend and her LO who's a week older than Fin at 10am, MIL is visiting at midday and we have our aunt at 3pm. Hoping having so much on will help me eat less... have a mini roast for dinner tonight so can't afford to eat much in the day. xx

We are going to a baby group at 10 and then I have a load of errands to run in town. I'm making a salmon and noodle dish tonight. It's one of the old Jamie Oliver 30 minute jobbies, but I can't be arsed with the breansprout salad and lychee desert, so it's just the one course :haha:

A little tip for keeping your willpower up- when you feel like pigging out on unhealthy stuff, grab a piece of fruit, turn your laptop on and go fantasy clothes shopping. Just think of what you will buy when you've lost weight and hopefully the craving will subside :thumbup:

A little tip for keeping your willpower up- when you feel like pigging out on unhealthy stuff, grab a piece of fruit, turn your laptop on and go fantasy clothes shopping. Just think of what you will buy when you've lost weight and hopefully the craving will subside :thumbup:

Good tip, thank you :)

I've got no major plans for today. Got doc appointment this afternoon and DH's niece is coming to visit tonight but that's about it.
Will be making chicken casserole for dinner tonight :thumbup:

Oh god I've just read some of the yummy meals on here (especially salmon yum yum) and I'm now ravenous! Gonna have some low fat chicken noodle soup when I get back from Little Stars group with Fin, then if he'll have a bit of jumperoo time I'm gonna make a great big low-fat spag bol and maybe do enough to freeze for when I'm on the verge of a pig out. Yum!

Oooh diet tip - apparently when he's on a diet, Eminen eats naked in front of the mirror...god imagine poor OH's face if he came in from work to that lovely sight! Eek! :haha:

Good morning - again!! well we managed another 2hrs sleep but that was it, am shattered! she has been sleeping through for so long its really thrown me this time!!

This afternoon we are meeting up with some friends from work, one of whom had her baby 2 weeks before Holly so they are already little friends, we often have play dates, but today there's two others from work coming who are soooo dying to meet Holly! should be nice!

Have had my alpen, just trying to prize my eyes open with a coffee and hope that Holly has a nap soon! Like some of you have said, I too am a stress eater, and a tired eater too!!! Gonna do my best to be strong!!

Oooh diet tip - apparently when he's on a diet, Eminen eats naked in front of the mirror...god imagine poor OH's face if he came in from work to that lovely sight! Eek! :haha:

:rofl: but I wouldn't mind seeing eminem doing it!!!! perv alert!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->