Baby club weight loss group

I am so jealous! maybe one day we will make the leap!!

A whole banana is ok isn't it? I love banana's!

It is..but I want to save most of my cals for tonights dinner lol. Oh well!

We are watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for the 3rd time. she's just soooo excited about it..I can't bring myself to tear her away lol.

Just managed to have breakfast which consisted of toast with low fat cream cheese. I'm a sucker for cheese,which is probably why I gained so much weight. Friday weigh in sounds good to me :thumbup:
Had a look in the mirror this morning and wish I hadn't...has anybody got any tips on how to shrink the "c-section apron"?
Will try to find a motivational photo a bit later :)

well so far i have eaten
breakfast 2 weetabix and a banana
lunch a dairylea and beetroot sandwich.
really trying to drink more im so bad at that i hardly drink anything in the day so im trying to up my intake of fluid with blackcurrent, my belly just doesnt seem to be able to take it:dohh:

Just managed to have breakfast which consisted of toast with low fat cream cheese. I'm a sucker for cheese,which is probably why I gained so much weight. Friday weigh in sounds good to me :thumbup:
Had a look in the mirror this morning and wish I hadn't...has anybody got any tips on how to shrink the "c-section apron"?
Will try to find a motivational photo a bit later :)

With my first c-section the "apron" went away after a few months. You have to give your body a bit of time to heal. I did a lot of core work (crunches, bicycle sit ups, planks, leg raises, etc) to help. Cardio will help get rid of any extra weight that's hanging around the tummy area too which will minimize the hangover. I'm starting now and hopefully it will work again this time!

Good luck :)

Ricschick - wii fit is fab, it is the ONLY way I have ever managed to do regular excercise in my life!

PeaceLoveBaby - what would your daily food be on one of your down days, to keep under 500cals?

Just had lunch, homemade spinach soup and 2 slices brown bread. Lots of water being drunk too!

well ive fallen of the biscuit wagon :( had a terrible night sleep last night Baby was up hourly!!! so decided have a lazy day, my parents showed up unexpectedly (my mum is OCD when it comes to housework)!!!!!! the house was a mess, i was dressed in my sweats, literally covered in baby sick (i stank).
they usually give me notice so i can clean up, but the breakfast dishes was next to the sink. washing piled in a basket out side the wash room, carpet not vaccumed. (im not usually this bad just today) so i ate a snicker and a packet of mini cookies!! i felt better for 10 seconds then crappy for caving in and pigging out :( im that tired i cant be bothered cooking tonight. LO is finally taken her nap but no time for me to sleep as i need to shower then out to do the school run.

so kinda feeling sorry for my self right now :(

well ive fallen of the biscuit wagon :( had a terrible night sleep last night Baby was up hourly!!! so decided have a lazy day, my parents showed up unexpectedly (my mum is OCD when it comes to housework)!!!!!! the house was a mess, i was dressed in my sweats, literally covered in baby sick (i stank).
they usually give me notice so i can clean up, but the breakfast dishes was next to the sink. washing piled in a basket out side the wash room, carpet not vaccumed. (im not usually this bad just today) so i ate a snicker and a packet of mini cookies!! i felt better for 10 seconds then crappy for caving in and pigging out :( im that tired i cant be bothered cooking tonight. LO is finally taken her nap but no time for me to sleep as i need to shower then out to do the school run.

so kinda feeling sorry for my self right now :(

Ahh don't feel bad Tudor Rose, I would have done the same. You need to keep your energy levels up when your baby wakes hourly (I've been there!).
When you've had more sleep just be extra good or go for a walk to make up for it xx

sugar free jelly, sugar free jelly and more sugar free jelly. lolololol xxxxx

mmmm, I love Jelly!!!!

I am knackered, went to morrisons to check out the baby event, that was crap, you wouldn't believe there were baby offers, there was nothing that was in the leaflet!! Then to baby clinic, then home to clean but Holly had different ideas and had another screaming fit, she is so over tired its unbelievable but won't let herself sleep!! well have finally got her off then done a mad dash around the house, dusting, polishing, washing up, sterilising bottles.....

A friend is coming over in a bit so am having 10 mins to sit and chill then get some more washing on!!

The good thing is that I have been too busy to eat anything apart from an apple and some grapes since breakfast, so no bad stuff for me! yay!

PeaceLoveBaby - what would your daily food be on one of your down days, to keep under 500cals?

It's quite hard at first, but since I've readjusted..I am able to go until about 1 or 2 pm without needing to eat anything. If I feel hungry, I just drink water..or I'll have a cup of tea with sucralose sweetner (4 cals each). Once I get to the point where I can't take it anymore..I'll have something like a few boiled egg whites (17 cals each) or a tablespoon of peanut butter (94 cals) because the protein helps you feel fuller than you really are. Or I'll have a banana (105)..soemthing like that. I try to wait as long as possible..and then stretch out my "meals" far apart so that I can have something before bed.

Along with everything, I drink drink drink. Seriously, that is key in losing weight with any kind of diet/exercise..be hydrated. Yes, you will run to the bathroom every 5 minutes but its only temporary. Once your body realizes that it's going to be fed enough water to stay properly hydrated, it will stop making you go so much. It also helps flush toxins out and even fat!!! :D

I've got my progress pictures in my journal below:
https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting...l-my-new-post-baby-diet-exercise-journal.html

My current goal is just to keep to the gym 3x a week and to stick to my meal plan. I might lose another 5lbs ish I think. Other goals are to increase my squat to 150lbs and to start seeing some glute striations hehe

It's quite hard at first, but since I've readjusted..I am able to go until about 1 or 2 pm without needing to eat anything. If I feel hungry, I just drink water..or I'll have a cup of tea with sucralose sweetner (4 cals each). Once I get to the point where I can't take it anymore..I'll have something like a few boiled egg whites (17 cals each) or a tablespoon of peanut butter (94 cals) because the protein helps you feel fuller than you really are. Or I'll have a banana (105)..soemthing like that. I try to wait as long as possible..and then stretch out my "meals" far apart so that I can have something before bed.

Along with everything, I drink drink drink. Seriously, that is key in losing weight with any kind of diet/exercise..be hydrated. Yes, you will run to the bathroom every 5 minutes but its only temporary. Once your body realizes that it's going to be fed enough water to stay properly hydrated, it will stop making you go so much. It also helps flush toxins out and even fat!!! :D

Oh my god, I couldn't do that! I would die of hunger!
I have been drinking loads of water today though, so hopefully that will help! Feeling hungry now though, so was gonna go for a walk with Aidan to get out of the house but he didn't wake up at his usual time and is still sleeping. He eats at 5 so don't think there wil be time now. :cry:

I'm soooo hungry, i'm counting the minutes until 6pm when i'll be having my tea! Gonna have to go and drink some water! xx

I have been drinking loads of water today though, so hopefully that will help! Feeling hungry now though, so was gonna go for a walk with Aidan to get out of the house but he didn't wake up at his usual time and is still sleeping. He eats at 5 so don't think there wil be time now. :cry:

If you are interested, I do a 1600 calorie meal plan and I've had some really great success since July (see my progress pics I posted in my journal link), if you want I can post it detailed

If you are interested, I do a 1600 calorie meal plan and I've had some really great success since July (see my progress pics I posted in my journal link), if you want I can post it detailed

Oh I would love to see it, thanks! That would definitely help me. I've just been looking at your pics, they are amazing!

Here's this month

Cals: 1510 (one day is 1640)
Fat: 50g
Carbs: 95g
Protein: 170g

Breakfast

 150g of egg whites
 1 whole egg
 1 tbsp sugar free ketchup
 coffee w 1 tbsp ½ fat cream & splenda
 1 tsp of olive oil
 15g of oatmeal + sweetener and cinnamon