Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

When will the fatigue go away?!?! I thought it was this passed weekend but its back. Ey-yeye-yeye

It never did with me! From start to finish I was exhausted

When does the nausea stop? Like all day every day this week. Threw up twice today... Still feeling nauseous. Tell me it doesn't last the whole 9 months... Please....

That should go away at the beginning of the 2nd trimester. ;)
Eat some bread or crackers to ensure your tummys not empty.

Not always. My friend threw up all day everyday from 12wks to the day she gave birth.

id give anything to be exhausted and sick due to a precious life growing in me

I think im having a girl..... ive been reading about the skull theory etc iv looked at both my girls scan pics and my friends boys scan pics and I am convinced this Is another girl

Believe me Laura I'm not complaining :)
I and my husband are so grateful to be so blessed :)

All of the theories for mine have said boy...the ramzi theory would be girl though.I don't know so long as the baby is healthy I'm not picky

Same here, totally not complaining. I am full of joy... But it's sometimes hard to express it well when you're head is in a bucket :haha: just curious what to expect.

What theories are these you speak of? My mother in law is still convinced we are having a boy. She doesn't care which, but she thinks it'll be a boy.

There are a ton of theories out there. Ramzi, skull, then the tests. They're all silly but fun to do. My husband was in those before I had even heard of them lol.

So tmi...had some light bleeding today. Got an emergency ultrasound and the baby is great. Doc said the skin between my cervix and JJ was delicate and I prob strained it while cleaning the house.
So nerve wracking...

Glad that you and baby are fine. Do take care and be light on the cleaning stuff.

How are you feeling guys? Haven't seen a share in a while!
Happy gobble gobble!

Hellooo pregger pants ladies..... I can't believe I am 14 weeks tomorrow! !! I am still convinced im having a girl..... then I thought oh no ive got to wait so long to find out but I havent.... 14th January! 6 weeks time and I will hopefully know it doesn't seem right its going quickly for me. Might be helping my impatient side because its Christmas two of the kids bdays my brother and OHs bday all in the space of a month lol plus ive got my norm hectic life to carry on with as usual

How is everyone else? Any symptoms to report?

Oh and ive started to feel the night time fluttering movements nothing major but I can feel it in there! Seems early for that but this is my third maybe that makes a difference?

Wow mega long post for me!!

:baby::thumbup::cloud9:

I'm two weeks behind ya! :)
I'm going to get a gender reveal ultrasound at 16 weeks so I'll know before the new year. I think its a boy...

No symptoms...I'm told I'm soooo lucky cause fatigue is all I've experienced. I do have a little bump...my pants I've had to start using a ponytail holder to close. And I bought a pair of prego jeans. My next purchase is a belly band cause I don't want to buy a bunch of clothes.

Dam youre behind me and will know before me hahaha jammy git:baby::thumbup:

I defo think Im having another girl....

Well normally my ob will only do an ultrasound in the beginning and at week 20. But we're paying for an extra one in TN since that's where his FAM is from.

Hey ladies. Just a quick update.

Scan went well, I'm 7 weeks and 2 days today. It was really cool to see my baby's heartbeat. Hubby is very excited to be a daddy, it's super cute.

We announced at thanksgiving dinner so the WHOLE fam knows. They're very happy.

I've been puking at least ten times a day... So getting on here to update is tough.

Hope the rest of you are doing well, too.

I've been thinking about you Lindsey! You poor thing! Just a few more weeks and you should be in the clear! Glad your hubs is excited! So great to have a support there when you're feeling down.
Feel better

I do not love feeling sick at night times! Last night 3am had to run to the loo and puke whats that all about? !?!

No sickness at all and now its happening when im in second trimester! Bad body bad body stop now haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->