Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

well, i woke up this morning and some of my symptoms have gone :nope: but i have a scan in 2 weeks time so i will know whats going on soon enough. i just have to think positive :)

pichi - my symptoms come and go. My boobs are not tender in the mornings and some days my nausea is ok then the next day :sick: I think the body gets slighty used to the hormones then they ramp up another notch. I am sure everything will be okay. Your temp was still high today too.

I have still been getting lots of night sweats, even changing the sheets yesterday to cotton (from cosy flannelette) hasn't helped.

I've been waking up super early and having to have limbs dangling out the bed to keep cool lol

Wow clobo so glad you heard Lo heartbeat.

Pichi and pink in my symptoms come and go too can remember at 5 weeks having none except tiredness.

I had really bad lower abdominal aches last night hoping its just things stretching. Was not cramps more likw a dull ache combined with ovulation type pains.

Phoned up the EPU. Got the older mw that took my first set of rcmc bloods. I was really hoping for 4th April when I would be 7weeks but she said to wait till 7.5-8 weeks as most viable pg would be okay by that point. Even with me telling her about my mmc didn't seem to sway her so I am booked in for 10am 11th April when I will be 8 weeks. Despite me telling them when I ovulated they go off when I got my 1st +ve hpt so she think I will be 7.5 on the 11th. I just wanted to make sure everything was okay sooner, now I have to wait another week. 3 weeks is such a long time atm!! I am a bit shakey/heart pounding now. Oh, and I also told them of self administering Aspirin but she didn’t seem fazed by it.

Also going to Phlebotomist on Friday for a repeat of my Thyroid bloods. I rung GP to get the 5mg Folic Acid added to my prescription and to ask about my thyroid bloods as it wasn’t technically due for recheck till May. I asked if it needs to be checked sooner now I am pg, it was only the receptionist but she booked me in for Friday so pleased about that.

Debzie - that sounds like what I get just now and had with 1st pg. I had a 5cm CL cyst which used to give me strong achy pains. Did they see any cyst when you had your scan?

I'm not even bloated which is strange. Or at least I don't feel I am... think I felt like bloated further on but I can't remember.

Aw that's crap they won't scan you sooner :( my scan is Apr the 4th. Id swap you of I could

aww thanks pichi but I wouldn't want to to deny you seeing your beany sooner!! I am off work this week and tbh I wish I was at work then the days would pass quicker and I wouldn't be thinking about things all the time.

Punk i wish i had waited i had my scan at 6+5 on gps request and it has lead to this nightmare tww. Yeah they saw a cyst on my left ovary she said it was around 3 cm so it could be that tesponding to.pg hormones and growing???

Pichi my bloated started at 5 weeks and still.here now but I can fasten some jeans now. Your gut must be working ok at the mo.

I know Debzie. I am okay with it now it just they said 7 weeks when I booked my scan in Nov and now they changed the goal posts when I was expecting a scan 2 weeks from now. Just feeling a bit anxious yesterday and today for some reason.

yeah i was a moose by 6 weeks last time lol

Pink, yep i agree, its better to wait and be able to see and tell more, 3 weeks seems like a long time now but i remember counting the days and although its 21 now, soon it will be 10, then 3 then the day will be here!!

I had my 16 week appt yesterday and she listened to it then, i was tempted by the doppler then but i think ill save the money cos i know i would just be obsessed!!!

Pichi, symptoms are only there to confuse us :saywhat:, even now i get the odd day of nausea and my sore boobs come and go. I think you have to take them with a pinch of salt.

Debzie, yep sounds like things stretching ... when you think about whats going on in there and how fast things are growing in the first 10 weeks or so its an amazing rate so your body has to work hard to keep up!

Keep up that PMA ladies :dust: xxx

Hey ladies! Between 5 and 6 weeks my only symptom was tiredness and hunger- between 7-9 weeks I got ms, 9+ I'm just sleepy alot and have sore boobs...and a little bump growing that is no longer all blump!

Pink its not easy to wait is it? After the 2ww that ends in a bfp, theres another 2ww, or 3ww, or for those who can't wangle an early scan, the dreaded 8ww!

Debzie my CL cyst is also on my left and is around 3cm, OH was amused at the scan when the sono started to point it out and I said oohhhh my corpus luteum! And then described its function to OH and said I knew I O'd from the left! :haha:

Clobo! 16 weeks! :happydance: You'll be feeling movement soon enough and thats just as reassuring as a doppler!

Jammers! Roll on 3 weeks for your scan!

Had a gender dream last night! Saw a very obvious willy on a scan! :haha:

Hi loz - missed you. Hope you are feeling better today. Have you tried that chinese predicition test for gender for fun? For some reason I think you are having a boy too. Not long till you find out for sure though!

Just did an ic hpt to reassure myself and the dark line came up very quickly so I thought WTH I'll try my last digi. I seem to get better result not with FMU.

3+ came up within 1 minute!! So happy!

Yay for +3! Now, NO more testing!

Couldn't do the chinese predictor, because due to when I O'd, I can't tell if I implanted in 2011 or 2012 lol ring test done with pendulum says girl, however, you know how I feel about pendulums! Everybody exept 3 people have said boy! Either is good! I hope thye can tell for sure on sunday, even though I won;t be quite 16 weeks :haha:

U have a feeling you're having a boy lozdi. I feel i might be having another girl...

I don't actually have a gut instinct on gender of this baby, but the dream was obvious lol will find out soon enough if it was correct.

aww thanks pichi but I wouldn't want to to deny you seeing your beany sooner!! I am off work this week and tbh I wish I was at work then the days would pass quicker and I wouldn't be thinking about things all the time.

Pinks my doctor said the same thing 8 weeks even telling her that my last two ended in mcs so mine is sceduled for April 12th [-o<

Thanks Jammers, mine is the 11th. Hoping both our scans show sticky beans with good hb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->