Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Hiya :wave:

Fili, I totally agree with Loz, you are amazing and will make a wonderful mummy sometime very soon :hugs:

Loz, ooh mints, good idea, right im off downstairs to see if they have any softmints, im feeling very sicky :sick: today and am even put off a cup of tea and I love tea!!

So who has a scan this week?? And how is everyone else feeling??

:dust: xxx

Hiya :wave:

Fili, I totally agree with Loz, you are amazing and will make a wonderful mummy sometime very soon :hugs:

Loz, ooh mints, good idea, right im off downstairs to see if they have any softmints, im feeling very sicky :sick: today and am even put off a cup of tea and I love tea!!

So who has a scan this week?? And how is everyone else feeling??

:dust: xxx

I have a 6 week scan on thursday after my loss last november at exactly the same time:nope:

Aw Mummy, good luck chick, thursday will come round in no time and try not to worry :dust:
let us know how you get on xxx

Hi I'm 7+5 at the moment and this is my 6th attempt at having a baby after my son who is 3 1/2 I've miscarried the last 5 times with no explanation after every test possible! They have all been between 5 and 14 weeks gestation. This time I'm trying not to think about it too much and last mc was in oct I had 3 scans from 6 weeks this time I havnt even been to docs or contacted midwife yet I was planning on waiting till I was nearer 12 weeks but I'm wondering if an early scan might me a good idea I've got loads of symptoms tiredness, feeling queasy and v sore boobs. I'm just confused to whet to do and the ppl I have told don't get it or have any advice my husband is happy to just go with my decisions. Anyone help??

In addition to my post I just feel like "when's it gonna be this time" and I take for granted not the fact it will be ok but the fact I'll prob miscarry again I KNIW it's prob not a good thing to think but my brain won't let me think any other way

ive no idea what to say, did you have any problems having your son? Or was it with a different partner?

In addition to my post I just feel like "when's it gonna be this time" and I take for granted not the fact it will be ok but the fact I'll prob miscarry again I KNIW it's prob not a good thing to think but my brain won't let me think any other way

I completely understand, i had 3 healthy kids no problem no miscarriages, then i had a mmc, then my son, then i had another mmc in nov, i am pg again and petrified, i feel exactly the same x:hugs:

I don't like to read and run but just got to go fetch my boys then will catch up with this spree of posts! Back shortly :flower:

I don't like to read and run but just got to go fetch my boys then will catch up with this spree of posts! Back shortly :flower:

And unbeknown to me this had error'd lol should have been posted an hour ago.:haha:

Hi mummy, what time is your scan on thurs? Try not to worry if they don't see anything- I was 'meant ' to be just over 7 weeks when I had mine and I measured 6 which was fine for when I O'd but they didn't know that and they worried because my sac measures large, so they think I am behind dates with the sac spot on when I was actually spot on bean wise and just had a random large sac. It made me think about all the ladies told they have a blighted ovum just to find the little bean on the scan after- they must have had large sacs too!

Hi Bumpblues, I'm so sorry that you have gone through all those losses. Its weird that there is no explanation. I'm going to get onto Dr Google about that when my kids are in bed, there might be something that comes up in trials but is not yet in mainstream medicine. As for when you contact a midwife, just go with your instinct. If you find it hard to decide now then give yourself extra time. I would suggest taking low dost asprin though, as it won't hurt and you can at least then feel like you are doing something other than waiting in worry. I take the 75mg gastro resistant ones, thats the ones that heart patients take, they are very safe for you and beanie.

Clobo softmints might not be enough. Try a mint that you aren;t compelled to chew right away (I can't eat a softmint without chewing it!) I find mint imperials work wonders!

Lol Loz, i can keep a sweet for ages without chewing!!!!

Bumpblues, aw chick im so sorry to hear of all your mc's, must be sooooo hard. I know you said that you cant think any other way than waiting for what you think is the inevitable but perhaps a change in attitude is something you need to force on yourself. I was told that I needed to focus on TODAY, not worry about tomorrow, TODAY you are pregnant and have got all the signs and thats the important thing!! Id ring the midwife if I were you, you may have to wait for an appt anyway. Just make sure you look after yourself and try your very best to think positively!! :hugs:

Mummym, Same for you, think positively about today, not long till your scan and visualise a good strong bean!!! Do you have any symptoms?? My nausea probably started when i was about 6 weeks properly, since then ive felt sick every day but not actually thrown up yet!!!

Lots of :dust: and PMA to everyone!!! xxx

Lol Loz, i can keep a sweet for ages without chewing!!!!

Bumpblues, aw chick im so sorry to hear of all your mc's, must be sooooo hard. I know you said that you cant think any other way than waiting for what you think is the inevitable but perhaps a change in attitude is something you need to force on yourself. I was told that I needed to focus on TODAY, not worry about tomorrow, TODAY you are pregnant and have got all the signs and thats the important thing!! Id ring the midwife if I were you, you may have to wait for an appt anyway. Just make sure you look after yourself and try your very best to think positively!! :hugs:

Mummym, Same for you, think positively about today, not long till your scan and visualise a good strong bean!!! Do you have any symptoms?? My nausea probably started when i was about 6 weeks properly, since then ive felt sick every day but not actually thrown up yet!!!

Lots of :dust: and PMA to everyone!!! xxx

Morning clobo! Thank you, i am trying to have some hope:cry: I have sore boobs,and tiredness in the afternoons, but nothing else:nope:

I must admit with my last baby my nausea kicked in at 6 weeks, i wrote a diary, so i look back on it now and again, but i did that with my last pregnancy too and it didnt help me there:growlmad:

I feel so unoptimistic this time and i dont know why, im on aspirin this time and i must admit i have had no palpitations - the week before the baby died i kept getting pounding palpitations in my chest and neck even if i was just sitting down watching tv. Maybe the aspirin has helped, im awaitg my progesterone and hcg results that i had done yesterday, will try and see if they are back tomorrow????

How are you? What symptoms did you have to start with? xxx:hugs:

I was getting very regular heavy heart palpitations with this pregnancy until I started on the asprin then they went away completely within hours. I can't remember if I had them with my mmc, but that seems like 50 life times ago now, time slows to a crawl sometimes.

I got my third blood test back today... hcg went up to 1200, so here is my trend.

11dpo: hcg 30 3:30pm
13dpo: hcg 138 3:30pm
17dpo: hcg 1200 8:30am

I have an early U/S Feb 20th. I wish they could have gotten me in sooner, but the lady making the appt said they were booked until then.

Hiya

Twinkie, excellent news on the Hcg results .... shame your scan is a few weeks away but you'll be about 7 weeks then and be able to see quite a good baby shape on the screen by then!!!

Mummym, sound like the asprin is helping you and Loz then, thats good. Try not to worry too much as to what happened last time, some women say they felt exactly the same with each pregnancy but lots say that each is very different. I found it hard at the beginning not to compare with my mc but i forced myself not to and im glad i did. This is a new year and a new pregnancy!!! Good luck for your scan tomorrow, what time is it???

:dust:

Hiya

Twinkie, excellent news on the Hcg results .... shame your scan is a few weeks away but you'll be about 7 weeks then and be able to see quite a good baby shape on the screen by then!!!

Mummym, sound like the asprin is helping you and Loz then, thats good. Try not to worry too much as to what happened last time, some women say they felt exactly the same with each pregnancy but lots say that each is very different. I found it hard at the beginning not to compare with my mc but i forced myself not to and im glad i did. This is a new year and a new pregnancy!!! Good luck for your scan tomorrow, what time is it???

:dust:

Hiya, thank you for that, My scan is 6pm!!!!!!!:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"