Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Good hcg numbers there Twinkie :thumbup:

I wish I felt sicker, my nausea has buggered off. My 2 healthy pregnancies were identical and once sickness started it never went. I am telling myself that maybe this one is a girl and thats why its different, or, I have less harsh sypmtoms because I'm on multivits this time and so I'm about as well stocked on my vitamins as a body can get.

I have a chocolate orange cake in the oven! :happydance:

Hi everyone, where have you all gone :saywhat: I hope everyone is ok??

So any more scans, any more BFPs??

Fili, how are you my dear and what is a girl chick???

I had another scan yesterday and all perfect, i was so nervous but all was ok :wohoo:

Big hugs ladies :hugs: xxx

Hi Everyone!

We're all around Clobo!

No news for me. I have my second prenatal tomorrow and hopefully they'll give me my IPS testing and next scan date. I have no discernible bump yet and am actually losing weight because food looks so unappetizing. Weird smells and nausea are my life right now, but hopefully it will pass soon.

How are you?

Well I had a bit of a scare yesterday with some spotting. I got checked out and the nurse practitioner thinks it is nothing to worry about, everything looks fine and my cervix is closed. She sent me in for an early U/S, she was convinced that we would see a heartbeat, but it was too early (I was 5+4 by my LMP or 5+1 by conception date). I did however get to see a nice gestational sac and a yolk sac, so I am hopeful that we will see a baby with a nice strong heartbeat at my next U/S in 2 weeks.

Aha, hello :wave:

Sarah, we are only 3 days apart, excellent!! So glad you are ok chick, i havent got a bump either although i keep feeling for one, bloating has gone down now too. Feeling sicky and tired all the time although i am not complaining, i love it!!!! Take care of yourself lady!!

Twinkie, aw chick, must have been a heartstopping moment, sorry you had to go through that, bleeding can be totally normal though so sounds like thats what you are experiencing. Glad the scan showed what it should, yes thats too early really for a hb but by next time you should deffo see it!! Big hugs :hugs;

xxxx

Im here!! still spotting, got my first scan tomorrow morning so hoping to see everything being ok... freaking out a little tho!!

have my booking appointment on 1st Mar so not too long to wait at least thank goodness! hope everyone is keeping well!! xoxo

Hi JD,

Good luck tomorrow chick, we will all be thinking of you and waitIng for your good news. Totally understand the nerves, I felt them again on the second scan too, don't think we'll ever stop worrying really. Massive :hugs:

Xxx :dust:

No spotting here except he one single spot weeks ago. JD it must be nerve wracking to spot alot- those bloomin cervixes! I bet it is the culprit! They can get so sensitive!

Clobo! Wheres the new scan pic, C'mon- we need to see it!

Sarah sorry your feeling sick- have you actually thrown up yet? I find the act of throwing up gets rid of my nausea for a few hours on a 'sick day' I have 2 days sick and 2 days not alternating lately!

Twinkie I bet its late implantation spotting, thats just had to work its way out through the cervix. I think my orange stuff was my ib escaping, and that happened after 6 weeks, did with my boys too.

I don't have a bump so to speak, I have a blump, I'm all bloat. :haha:

Scan tomorrow at 12 in the epau, had my booking appointment today and she referred me for consultant led care whatever that means. I approve anyway, it sounds good. I gather it means I'd have access to a consultant if I needed one, and that they will be more aware of me. I should be measuring 8w3d tomorrow, give or take a day. I'm looking forward to it and at the same time dreading it. Clothes are getting tight and if I don't remain in control of my abdominal muscles I look 5 months gone. Must be the saczilla!

Morning Ladies,

Sorry I have been absent for a while. I have been lurking in the background though :)
Clobo yey for second scan success!!! We needs to see pics!!
Loz, I hope all goes well for your scan today chick - cant wait for your piccies!
JD, looking forward to your good news today too hun :hugs:
Twinkie, your heart must have dropped but soooo happy your scan looked perfect and I'm sure you will see your little beans hb at your next scan :)

I have had my 12wk scan appointment through - its on the 9th March (I'm counting down already lol)

Anyone else having the most horrendous sickness??? I have never felt like this during pregnancy before or been so constantly sick :sick:
But on the up side I know sickness is a good thing :)

Girls I had the worst dream EVER last night! I dreamt that I went for my 12wk scan and my Dr couldn't find a hb :cries: He told me my baby had died and gave me two tablets to take to 'get rid' of the pregnancy and sent me home. I woke this morning all sweaty and panicked.
The thing that freaks me out all the more is that before I had my MC with the twins I had a dream when I was about 4wk pregnant that I had a MC - then that became reality! Now I'm feeling super sad all because of this bloody rotten dream :cries:

xxx

YEYEYEYYYYYY!!! Im preggers and my little baby is measuring right on time and i seen its little heartbeat!!! im soooooo relieved!! i love it so much already :)

big happy smiles here :D

Louby, dont let the nightmares annoy u, its just the hormones and the worry making u have them!! ur probably just worrying about the big scan and its causing u to think of the worst case scenarios!! xoxo

YEYEYEYYYYYY!!! Im preggers and my little baby is measuring right on time and i seen its little heartbeat!!! im soooooo relieved!! i love it so much already :)

big happy smiles here :D

Louby, dont let the nightmares annoy u, its just the hormones and the worry making u have them!! ur probably just worrying about the big scan and its causing u to think of the worst case scenarios!! xoxo

Woohoo! Yay for HB! Did you get a piccie? If so, get it on up! I'm heading off for my scan in about 10 mins. Eeeek!

Louby, I can't tell you to ignore your dreams, because I don't ignore mine- but I can tell you the one I had where I went for my 6w scan and was told baby had a heart defect and a bpm of 40, and that was not true. I honestly think that you bad dream about your 12 week scan is your worst fears coming through- try to hang on in there without too much worry and take comfort in the sickness (which sounds insane to anyone except us ladies who have had losses). Roll on march the 9th so you can be put at ease! :hugs:

I'll be back in a bit, hopefully with good news.

BellyBean is doing well! Measuring right for when I O'd, nice fast little HB, and saczilla is within normal. Got a small subchorionic hematoma but its nothing to worry about as its only a little one. Will upload the pic shorty! Just nomming on some bacon first. :haha:

Here it is :happydance:

Attachments

• bellybean!.jpg
    bellybean!.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 13
Your bbbean has got a nice big home loz! Lots of room to grow! :cloud9:

Hey ladies

Here is my 9+2 picture!!!

So glad that everyones scans are going according to plan, im so happy.

Loz, fab piccy, lovely big Bellybean!!!

Louby, dreams are just that, dreams and sometimes they are just our brains way of getting out all those worries. Try not to think about it and perhaps try talking to someone about your concerns, or writing them down on paper before you go to bed to try to get a resful nights sleep :sleep:

JD, so glad that your scan went well, how are you feeling otherwise???

My symptoms have deffo eased off now although i have a sore throat, cold and am totally knackered!!! Bloat gone so feel quite slim now, i want a bump!!!

Big hugs ladies :hugs: xxx

Attachments

• Scan 9+2.jpg
    Scan 9+2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 8
Hi All :wave:

Sooooo fantastic to see the progress of your beans Clobo and Loz they are looing GREAT :happydance:
And Jd fab news that your scan went well lovely :)
I hope everyone else if feeling ok??

Thank you al for your kind words regarding my dream. It has totally freaked me out and I have found myself stressing a lot this this is a bad sign. To add to this my sickness has completely disappeared today and I have been suffering horrendous sickness! I totally freaking out and considering booking a private scan as for some reason I just have a 'feeling' that something isn't quite right :(

I wish so much that we could enjoy pregnancy but sadly our losses have taken that away as we know all too well what can happen :(

Aw Louby, seriously try not to worry too much it won't do you any good chick :hugs: yes book that private scan if it will reassure you. When is your normal scan??

I totally agree, the pleasure has been taken away, I'll always feel nervous going into scans now, but we mustn't let it take us over.

Big hugs :hugs: xxx

Lovely new pic Clobo! :happydance:

Louby I have a mini freak out every 2 days, as my nausea is as follows:

2 days sick, 2 days feeling great, 2 days sick...and so on. This is NOT like my other pregnancies! This on off sickness started before my last scan too, I was half convinced I would see nothing this time but it was there and fine. If my pattern holds I will feel awful tomorrow, which I am looking forward to :haha:

I bought a new doppler on ebay today, as the one I have is really meant for 16 weeks+ So hopefully it will arrive before I hit 10 weeks, as if I'm lucky I'll be able to hear it by then! I have been listening to my tummy with the one I have, to get accustomed to what it sounds like so that when I pick up the HB, it should be obvious. I know having a doppler can cause more stress than good, but I understand well that before 16 weeks its hit and miss for hearing it, and I promise not to panic (much)! The funniest thing about using a doppler is that you hear where a parp starts before it escapes :blush::haha:

Calling my midwife on monday to tell her the scan went well and to nudge her about my NT scan- she forgot last time :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->