CBFM Thread/Statistics

Future Mama

New mommy
Reaction score
I haven't seen a thread keeping track of women who get their :bfp: using a Clearblue Fertility Monitor.

This thread is meant to chart all those using the CBFM to show that it really works! I'll post monthly success rates (with %) so we can track it all! If you'd like to be added, please leave a comment with the date that you will be testing and how many cycles you've used the CBFM. I'll list the members by date testing-number of cycles using the CBFM-result.

Positive tests will be noted as :bfp:
Negative tests will be noted as :hugs:

If you'd like to add the banner I have, just add the following code to your signature, removing the space after the first url and the first img:

[url =https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/563579-cbfm-thread-statistics.html][img ]https://i.imgur.com/WlxsR.gif[/img][/url]

March: BFP=25%
francismummy-1st cycle-:hugs:

EffyM-2nd cycle-:bfp:

Future Mama-1st cycle-:hugs:

StranjeGirl-3rd cycle-:hugs:

April: BFP=37.5%
30mummyof1-2nd cycle-:bfp:

janeybaby-2nd cycle-:bfp:

workingttc-1st cycle-:hugs:

Lollipopbop-1st cycle-:hugs:

Pambolina21-1st cycle-??

baby2310-1st cycle-:hugs:

trixie79-1st cycle-:hugs:

StranjeGirl-4th cycle-:bfp:
Claire1-3rd cycle-:hugs:

Impatient TTC-1st cycle-??

May: BFP=35%
Hispirits-1st cycle-:hugs:
FutureMama-2nd cycle-:hugs:

Tobaira-1st cycle-:hugs:
MarcsMrs-:hugs:

LadyL-2nd cycle-:hugs:

_dreamer_-1st cycle-:hugs:

workingttc-2nd cycle-:hugs:
charlie83-1st cycle-:hugs:

LilMissCheer-1st cycle-:hugs:

trixie79-2nd cycle-:bfp:
lilrojo-1st cycle-:bfp:

Kerrie-x-:bfp:

Babies7777-4th cycle-:hugs:
Jetset-1st cycle-:bfp:

Claire1-4th cycle-:bfp:

Sumaspikey-1st cycle-:bfp:

lotusflower-1st cycle-:hugs:
baby2310-2nd cycle-?

Hispirits-2nd cycle-:hugs:
babyfeet-1st cycle-:hugs:

_dreamer_-2nd cycle-:bfp:
Hbomb123-1st cycle-?

June: BFP=52.9%
Future Mama-3rd cycle-:hugs:
Fizzio-1st cycle-:bfp:

MarcsMrs-1st cycle-:hugs:
SeaShells-1st cycle-:bfp:
LadyL-3rd cycle-:bfp:

Tobaira-2nd cycle-:bfp:

workingttc-3rd cycle-:hugs:

LilMissCheer-2nd cycle-:hugs:

lauraemily17-5th cycle-:hugs:
Babies7777-5th cycle
charlie83-2nd cycle-:hugs:

lilrojo-2nd cycle-:bfp:

Hispirits-3rd cycle-:hugs:
LindsayA-1st cycle-:bfp:

babyfeet-2nd cycle-:hugs:
lotusflower-2nd cycle-:bfp:

BeesBella-1st cycle-:bfp:

workingttc-4th cycle-:bfp:

July: BFP=40%
chan1983-2nd cycle-:hugs:

Future Mama-4th cycle-:hugs:
lauraemily17-2nd cycle-:bfp:

Ailish-2nd cycle-:bfp:

baby2310-3rd cycle-:bfp:
Babies7777-6th cycle-:hugs:

Sleepy sue-1st cycle-:bfp:

Silly_SBC82-1st cycle-:hugs:
Mandy82-1st cycle-:bfp:

Rachael1981-1st cycle-:hugs:
LilMissCheer-3rd cycle-:hugs:

SLH-1st cycle-:hugs:

Hispirits-4th cycle-:hugs:

picklepot-1st cycle-:bfp:

chan1983-3rd cycle-:hugs:

August

jodi_19-:hugs:

Sara35-1st cycle-:bfp:

Rachael1981-2nd cycle-:bfp:

Gdanemom4now-:hugs:
SLH-2nd cycle-:hugs:

Lisa1-1st cycle

FutureMama-5th cycle

FuzzyTB-1st cycle

I'd like to join!
I think I will be testing March 30th and this is my 3rd cycle. Thanks!

Yeah! Count me in please!!! I'm testing on the 28th and this has been my 2nd cycle using the cbfm!

This is my second cycle and I should be due to test on or around April 11th.

If any of you girls get your BFP please take the poll in this link below :)
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...ity-monitor-cbfm-before-getting-your-bfp.html

I've added everyone so far! I had my second peak yesterday so I guess I'm officially in my 2ww!!

Is it recommended to bd the day after your second peak? I'm just wondering if we should tonight just in case even though I'm considering today to be 1 dpo.

Hi ya'll!!!!
I am on cycle day 28
i had my 2 peaks and my following high about a 4 days ago now and have had lows since day cycle day 25... i guess my question is really.... if i am getting all these after peak lows why does it request me to still pee on the stick???? This is my second cycle and it did not do this last time!!

those little buggers are expensive and if im peeing on them just to tell hey your not fertile as you have already o'd then what is it looking for????????

I'm not sure. Mine didn't ask me too poas after the first peak, it automatically gave me a second peak and then one high and lows since then. I wouldn't use anymore test sticks if I were you since you'll get lows from now on. How many dpo are you? Any symptoms yet?

i am about 4 to 5 dpo.
i hate symptom spotting ( though i do it all the time) because i dont want to get my hopes up...

but..... since you asked :)
i have the sniffles... for NO reason
i have a weird stich in my side and my bb's are mildly snesative and hurt a little like they are just too big for my body if that makes any sense... and for the past couple of nights i remember having weird dreams but when i wake up i dont remeber the details and last night i must have gotten up to pee like a billion times.

i just dont want to be let down....

and the cbfm sticks are showing a dark estrogen line and i can still see a faint lh line....
it didnt do this to me last cycle sooo ??

i am about 4 to 5 dpo.
i hate symptom spotting ( though i do it all the time) because i dont want to get my hopes up...

but..... since you asked :)
i have the sniffles... for NO reason
i have a weird stich in my side and my bb's are mildly snesative and hurt a little like they are just too big for my body if that makes any sense... and for the past couple of nights i remember having weird dreams but when i wake up i dont remeber the details and last night i must have gotten up to pee like a billion times.

i just dont want to be let down....

and the cbfm sticks are showing a dark estrogen line and i can still see a faint lh line....
it didnt do this to me last cycle sooo ??

What did it show you last time? At 6 dpo it showed me a very very light lh line and dark estrogen line, but I have never checked it before to compare. Can this tell us something. I promised myself I wouldn't freak out this 2ww, but I can't control myself. I too have been having weird and vivid dreams, and this month I am dreaming a lot about testing, which I never have before. I had a huge temp dip yesterday and felt like AF was coming teh past two days, which scared me because that would be way too early. I am paranoid my cycle is messed up! Hope all of us get positive results!!!

Hi ya'll!!!!
I am on cycle day 28
i had my 2 peaks and my following high about a 4 days ago now and have had lows since day cycle day 25... i guess my question is really.... if i am getting all these after peak lows why does it request me to still pee on the stick???? This is my second cycle and it did not do this last time!!

those little buggers are expensive and if im peeing on them just to tell hey your not fertile as you have already o'd then what is it looking for????????

The same thing happened to me. It does it some cycles and not others. This is only my fourth cycle though (one of them I wasn't trying for pregnancy due to surgery, just testing to see consistency)

HOw is everyone doing? Any symptoms? I am scared I am out this month as I started with a very light tan or beige discharge. I have seen this before and it starts 2-4 days before my period. I have no idea what it is :( Anyway, I guess I am not out til hte witch arrives, but I hope that you ladies are having better symtoms than me!!! :)

Don't lose hope, you're not out yet! I'm not really having any symptoms other than this weird feeling that I constantly have to pee. I'm 8dpo today and took 2 hpts today and both were negative. How many dpo are you today?

Don't lose hope, you're not out yet! I'm not really having any symptoms other than this weird feeling that I constantly have to pee. I'm 8dpo today and took 2 hpts today and both were negative. How many dpo are you today?

That's a good symptom!! And 8 days is really really early! Fertility friend says I am 8 days today, but I think I am 9 according to my ovulation pains. I think I ovulated in the evening and my temp didn't rise the next morning, but it did the following one. I don't have any major symptoms and still have that beige discharge that I have gotten in the past before my period. But you are right, I will stay positive until I see red!! Keep me posted!

im on cd22 and still high, no peak :(
3rd cycle on it (i think, we arent TTC, but i use it to track my cycles).

My 1st cycle (back in 2009) i got BFP though. :thumbup:

That's a good symptom!! And 8 days is really really early! Fertility friend says I am 8 days today, but I think I am 9 according to my ovulation pains. I think I ovulated in the evening and my temp didn't rise the next morning, but it did the following one. I don't have any major symptoms and still have that beige discharge that I have gotten in the past before my period. But you are right, I will stay positive until I see red!! Keep me posted!

Ended up having to go to the ER last night bc I started peeing large amounts of blood an now have a severe bladder infection. So much for hoping it was a symptom.

Hi!

Can i join please! I am planning on testing on the 3rd april. This is my 2nd cycle using cbfm xx
I had a spot of blood on toilet paper yesterday at 6dpo, not sure if it means anything but never had it before?

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->