CD1 Starting clomid in 3 days... Let's Chat

Hey ladies. I started taking clomid this cycle 50mg cd 5-9 and I had minimal side effects until ovulation time. I only had 2 5min freakouts (cried for no reason) and other then those 2 times I had nothing really notable until Ovulation day. On ovulation day (cd18) I woke up bloated with constant crampin my lower stomache region/ ovulation pains but it lasted until cd20 and even with that I will do clomid again even at a stronger dose if I don't get my BFP this cycle.

Did anyone else get the same bad cramps too?

I'm taking pill 3 today. So far so good on the side effects. Although from what you say it doesn't happen until ovulation time. Oh boy...looking forward to it. Just keep telling myself it will all be worth it!

Hi ladies...I'm currently on CD4 and startin my first round of Clomid 50 mg tomorrow. I have also been missing the dark OPK lines, but have bloodwork confirmed ovulation, so it's just a matter of testing once a day and missing the surge, I think. Last month I didn't ovulate until CD19, so I started Clomid this month. Really hoping my bloating and cramping don't get worse because ovulation is already painful!

Hi Ladies,

Im Kerry from the UK, I am onto month 5 TTC now and my 3rd Month of Clomid, but 1st month on higher dose of 100mg, I have always taken it on CD2-6 and have always Ovulated, I am not monitored via ultra sound but do get CD21 bloods taken for Progesterone levels, which have always been around the 74-76 mark.

I do suffer from bad Ovulation pain anyway and Clomid does increase this pain somewhat, I did have an encounter at the A&E with a rather large Corpus Luteum whilst popping a large egg.......I was in agony..however that was on month 1 and I havent experienced anything like that since....(Touch Wood!)

I have TTC without Clomid and have not Ovulated so I am keeping everything crossed that everything will work out in the end!.

The one thing I would like to add is the fact that when Ovulating I can never tell which side is going to mature the egg first as the pain I feel is on both sides whilst Ovulating and in the middle...strange really.....does anyone have the same feeling?

Here is wishing all you lovely ladies a BFP after your Clomid, I will pop in again to see how you ladies are getting on.......Good Luck everyone! xx:dust:

Hi everyone! I will be starting my first round of Clomid in a few days hopefully. I have been TTC #2 since June last year, but only have had 2 periods since then in June and July. So my doc put me on Prometrium for ten days, took my last dose last night. I am hoping the flood gates will open in the next day or two lol. My doc has told me to start the Clomid on CD3-7 and I should ovulate around CD14. I bought some OPK dipsticks to use and I am going to start taking my temp tomorrow too (might not make a difference but I figured it couldnt hurt).

It's nice to have a place to talk with other women going through the same thing and to compare notes. :D

Is anyone else working on baby #2 or beyond?

Well I officially finished my first round of clomid today. I've had no side effects thus far. I'm feeling good and I'm ready to get to O so I can get busy!:happydance:

Hi everyone! I will be starting my first round of Clomid in a few days hopefully. I have been TTC #2 since June last year, but only have had 2 periods since then in June and July. So my doc put me on Prometrium for ten days, took my last dose last night. I am hoping the flood gates will open in the next day or two lol. My doc has told me to start the Clomid on CD3-7 and I should ovulate around CD14. I bought some OPK dipsticks to use and I am going to start taking my temp tomorrow too (might not make a difference but I figured it couldnt hurt).

It's nice to have a place to talk with other women going through the same thing and to compare notes. :D

Is anyone else working on baby #2 or beyond?

Welcome! It sounds like you have a pretty good plan for this month. :) I enjoy temping because it helps create a visual of my cycle. :) Good luck and lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Arpeters - I just took my last Clomid today and it's my first round of it. You are not alone in being on days 3-7 - it's what my doc told me to do..along with DTD on the 6th and 8th.

I haven't really had any symptoms from the Clomid or at least I don't think I have anyway. I'm on metformin for PCOS too so I'm never sure if it's the meds or lack of a gallbladder.

I've never had pain during O so this could be interesting. Just knew I had thanks to the severe mood swing into a not very nice person.

I wasn't told to dtd on the 6th and 8th. I will do that too. lol. Whatever helps. If someone told me that skydiving helped increase the odds of conception I would be in a plane tomorrow! I typically have pretty good OV pain, so I am a bit worried about OV pain with clomid. We will see. Good luck to you! :dust::dust:

Hi ladies
Just wanted to drop in for an update, have been super busy and really had nothing to tell. Well Clomid made me crazy and drove hubby crazy, tons of emotional meltdowns and just a overall feeling of annoyance when hubby walked in that door lol. I had crazy pre ovulation pains and horrible ovulation pains and even a few post ovulation pains lol. We did it about 3 times in the last week because hubby and Mr. Winky lol lol..werent very cooperative. But we used pre-seed and softcups and I take my prenatals and everything so just waiting now.

Im supposed to be on Metformin too but we have been going to the gym and I stopped taking it because it makes me stay home all day on the toilet...its horrible!

Where is everyone else cycle wise?

Hi ladies
Just wanted to drop in for an update, have been super busy and really had nothing to tell. Well Clomid made me crazy and drove hubby crazy, tons of emotional meltdowns and just a overall feeling of annoyance when hubby walked in that door lol. I had crazy pre ovulation pains and horrible ovulation pains and even a few post ovulation pains lol. We did it about 3 times in the last week because hubby and Mr. Winky lol lol..werent very cooperative. But we used pre-seed and softcups and I take my prenatals and everything so just waiting now.

Im supposed to be on Metformin too but we have been going to the gym and I stopped taking it because it makes me stay home all day on the toilet...its horrible!

Where is everyone else cycle wise?

I'm on CD10...just waiting to ovulate

do you use OPKs or anything IPray? and what about softcups and pre-seed?

I am on CD 6. 2 more days of clomid (today and tomorrow) then waiting to OV. I am using preseed, instead cup, prenatals, and vit C. Things are pretty eventless besides that. lol

Hey ladies! I took clomid cd5-9... I am now on cd25 (I normally have 28 day cycles). I think af is around the corner cause I had a little bit of spotting yesterday but it's just weird cause my boobs are not tender at all!!! They normally get very sore around a week before af, have any of you experienced this on clomid?

Hello everyone! Im so thrilled to have found this thread! Clomid buddies! :)

This is my first cycle of Clomid, after TTC since last March (see signature). I am on my last pill! I am on CD7. So far, I have had a couple pretty bad headaches and a few emotional "crazies" (ie. sobbing after watching a commercial...) but other than that, its been okay. I have had some crampy AF type cramps...hoping that is just my ovaries waking up from hibernation :)

Is anyone scheduled for a follicle scan? I am getting one on cd12 (Tuesday). Cant wait to see if this has worked...and then let the BD begin!!!!!

Praying this will be our months! :) Lets be positive!!!!!

hking... Could it be implantation bleeding? Your not out yet!!! In fact, my boobs hurt worse during AF than the beginning of either of my pregnancies. Stay positive!

ARPeters- I just noticed that we are EXACTLY on the same cycle, dose, and timing!!! Awesome! Cant wait to bounce experiences back and forth with you!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed... I have had Lower back pain this week as well... Did you experience that during your first pregnancy? I work in radiology so I had a coworker do an ultrasound on me today, it wasn't transvag so I'm not sure if you could see a pregnancy this early or not, but we did see that my right ovary (which had multiple large follicles when I did an ultrasound cd11) is enlarged twice the size of my left... Im sure it's cause of the clomid, have any of you experienced this?? Sorry I know I am asking tons of questions!

Good luck amberks8!

ARPeters- I just noticed that we are EXACTLY on the same cycle, dose, and timing!!! Awesome! Cant wait to bounce experiences back and forth with you!!

I just noticed that too! Yay! Clomid buddies! I am taking my last pill tonight before bedtime. I have had slight headaches and some ovary cramping. I am giving them encouragement every time I feel them. lol. Lots of luck to you this month!!! Keep me updated on your experience.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I am keeping my fingers crossed... I have had Lower back pain this week as well... Did you experience that during your first pregnancy? I work in radiology so I had a coworker do an ultrasound on me today, it wasn't transvag so I'm not sure if you could see a pregnancy this early or not, but we did see that my right ovary (which had multiple large follicles when I did an ultrasound cd11) is enlarged twice the size of my left... Im sure it's cause of the clomid, have any of you experienced this?? Sorry I know I am asking tons of questions!

Good luck amberks8!

Never apologize for having too many questions, sweetie. That is why we are here. :thumbup: This is my first month on clomid, so I cannot offer any advice. I hope someone else can. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->