CD1 Starting clomid in 3 days... Let's Chat

Thank you arpeters! I feel like ttc has overtaken my life and now that I'm on clomid I am analyzing every twinge that's the slightest bit abnormal... Good luck on your cycle, I'm looking forward tom hearing about tons of bfp's this month!!

Thank you very much. I hope this thread is full of February announcements! Good luck to you! :dust::dust::dust:

HKing, No, I didnt have implantation bleeding, but I know of a lot of people who have. Has AF showed? If not, take a test!!!! What luck working in radiology! Id be scanning every day! hehehe. May be Ill take a little trip to Arkansas and you can scan me! lol.

ARPeters, I see that your signature ticker says you ovulate in 9 days...Do you always ovulate on day 17? Do you poas to make sure? Just curious :)

It still hasn't showed, but I am cramping some now... I wish I could test, but I am stuck at the hospital until Sunday morning... Snowed in! If it's not here by Sunday I will definitely test! Ya it is nice to work in radiology for that reason, I just can't wait until I have something to look at on my scans!!!

Dearest Eggs (both of you)

I feel like we should have a conversation. We used to get along so well, until this past year of TTC. :wacko: So, as a peace offering, I would like to offer my hand in friendship. :flower: Lets work together for a change...

Your neighbors have asked that I deliver a few messages to you... Uterus says she is really lonely and would love to house a visitor...Brain says she is so tired of being TRICKED into thinking you actually did your job for a change. She feels like you arent really pulling your weight, and are very inconsiderate. Eyes asked to tell you that they cannot handle seeing ONE MORE BFN...And YOU KNOW WHO says she is SO TIRED OF BDING. LOL :sleep: Come on, do your job! We are rooting you on! :thumbup:

With Love and Encouragement, :winkwink:
Yours Truly,

The Rest of My Body

HKing, No, I didnt have implantation bleeding, but I know of a lot of people who have. Has AF showed? If not, take a test!!!! What luck working in radiology! Id be scanning every day! hehehe. May be Ill take a little trip to Arkansas and you can scan me! lol.

ARPeters, I see that your signature ticker says you ovulate in 9 days...Do you always ovulate on day 17? Do you poas to make sure? Just curious :)

Two cycle ago I OVed CD 22. Last cycle I OVed cd 19. I am taking clomid this cycle, so I am HOPING to OV sooner. I use OPK to check. So, my chart is not very accurate, but it is a guestimate. lol. I input my cycle information from last cycle and it made the ticker from that, so it will probably change. :shrug: lol

Amber that is toooo cute!!! did you come up with that or see it somewhere...Im gonna recite that everyday lol..

Mrs. Jerome - Made it up :) You are welcome to post it anywhere you want! Hopefully they will just LISTEN!!!!

ARPeters- I think we are long lost twins! :) Not only are we exactly together with this first round of clomid, but my last two cycles I ovulated day 19 and 22 too! NO KIDDING!

Really? lol that is crazy! We are cycle twins!! lol Maybe we will both get our :bfp: this month. Wouldn't that just be the cherry on top of our twin discovery? lol

:dust::dust::dust:

Ooooooh... That would be amazing!

Ive started peeing on the stick today to make sure I dont miss o! Even tho usually my o isnt until day 18-22, I am afraid clomid will make it early and Ill miss it!!! :wacko: What about you?

Hi Ladies, today I started Clomid round 3: started with 50 mg on round 1 - didn't work, then we changed my dosage to 100 mg - didn't work and now waiting for a miracle to happen this month. All the best and good luck this month :))

Joanna, Welcome! On your first two cycles, did you ovulate at all? Did you have follicles measured? I hope the side effects on that does are not too much to handle! I have had a difficult time on just 50! The things we will do to get our baby, right??? :baby:

Anyways, I look forward to hearing about your progress! :)

Ooooooh... That would be amazing!

Ive started peeing on the stick today to make sure I dont miss o! Even tho usually my o isnt until day 18-22, I am afraid clomid will make it early and Ill miss it!!! :wacko: What about you?

lol I started Peeing on a stick today too! lol that is too funny. :haha: I am also scared of missing it due to clomid. I hope clomid moves it up quite a bit for us. :dust::dust::dust:

So, today is CD 9. The clomid is definitely working on my ovaries. I have pretty good OV cramping going on. I hope it works well enough to bring me a BFP. I have been having hot flashes after I stopped taking clomid. That's odd. lol. A November baby would be wonderful! :dust::dust::dust:

AR- Ive had cramps similar to AF cramps since the third day of taking clomid.

Ive invested so much mental hope and energy into clomid working for me (I know we all have...) It will be devestating (more so than the other 11 failed attempts) this time because I want to believe clomid is my answer...

GOOD LUCK TO US!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't felt much of anything yet. I'm on CD14. I'd like to feel some cramping so I know the clomid's working! :wacko:

Amber, I did not ovulate on cycle 1 with 50 mg, did not ovulate on cycle 2 with 100 mg but based on my temp chart, it looked better and I've got my period after 100 mg which is not normal for me. I usually have to take Provera to induce it. Because of that my OB decided to give me another month of Clomid and try it with 150 mg. She said this is my month so I really hope it is :))

Good luck to all of you!!!

I forgot to mention that during my 1st cycle I felt OV cramps but I didn't feel it on cycle 2. Now I'm not sure what to expect. I should feel something very soon.

Good luck everyone! I hope we all OV soon and then get our BFP two weeks later. Keep us updated!!

Not much with me today. I have wet cervical mucus which is no where near fertile, but is better than the dry I had 3 days ago, so I am moving in the right direction. OPK is still super faint. Slight cramping and very high hopes.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies, I'm back lol. On 13dpo I was 2days late 11day lp and everything felt great and had no AF symtoms. But kept getting BFN's and then at 5pm AF showed up out of the blue and brought her sister cramp with her lol.

My doctor went ahead and wrote out my prescription on Friday and I had it filled so now I have my clomid but am wondering when to start taking it. I took it CD5-9 last cycle and ovulated 2 days later then I normally do and my LP went from 11days to 13 so I guess that part was good but my progesterone levels were high so that was what was making me have the pregnancy symtoms and is also what kept AF away for so long. But in the end it was still a BFN so now what?

Should I try taking it cd3-7 instead of the 5-9 so there will be more eggs and mybe my progesterone level won't be as high?
Will taking it the cd3-7 shorten my LP or cycle? I need to have enough time after ovulation for conception and implantation to occuor.

I normally ovulate on cd16 when un-medicated and have a 28-29 day cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->