Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-7!

I usually test around 10DPO, it's the only way I've caught the chemical pregnancies I've had. I get the same shooting pain in my left breast post O nearly every cycle haha. Best to try to sit back and relax. Stress doesn't help your chances in TTC!

sheece sorry for the endo but im so happy they managed to clear it all. thats wonderful. i also have one blocked tube and yeah my ob is pretty fine with that. so dont worry that you have one blocked. who knows, maybe the other will open soon. but if it doesnt, 1 is fine. also when are you cleared to ttc? did they say anything else about whats going on inside? i know going in there were so many things that may be wrong. now i cant wait to see your way forward.
also do you have your own journal? im not sure i feel comfy on this journal right now. i may come back to it later but if you dont have a journal, i will stick around.

abe, im sorry. i too would think you had a CP. false positives are very rare. false negatives, all the time. do you mind if i ask if your AF was heavier than normal? it is best to do the iui rather than get yourself into unneccesary debt right now. are you going to do it this cycle or next? how are you feeling? a good cry is sometimes the only way we get pain out.

all the other ladies here, welcome. im hoping this journey for all of you are short and very sweet.

Hey Whim! Thanks, it's been a rough week emotionally. AF has been a bit on the heavier side, probably not as much as a mmc though because if I was PG it only made it to 4w1d.

We'll be doing the IUI next cycle. I'm starting a new job next week, and won't be able to take any days off for the first month I'm there, and according to FF I'm set to O during the week this cycle instead of a weekend. There's no possible way for me to get to the clinic without missing work. Timing sucks.

Haha good to know I am just probably noticing symptoms I normally have but don't normally pay attention to every single thing my body does.

I am so sorry about the CPs :hugs: And sucks your timing will be bad this cycle but fingers crossed that next cycle is the one...

Hey ladies I'm just hanging out at CD18, about to O by the looks of my opk's but not a positive yet. I think I had ovulation bleeding yesterday so hopefully I'll O tomorrow.

abe I'm so sorry about af and the crummy timing. But congrats on the new job and hopefully the busyness will help time fly by and your next IUI will be your bfp!!

sheece I'm so sorry about the tube, but it seems like it's not a huge huge impediment and many women go on to conceive, fx that now your endo is all cleared (yay!) and your doctors are aware of your tube, your bfp is just around the corner!

whimsy how are you? I hope you are continuing to take really good care of yourself, sending huge hugs ❤️

sweden welcome and hope your stay is short.

Hey,

I am hoping I am not too late to join in on this :)

I'm 29 and my DH is 32. We have been together nearly 12 yrs and married nearly 6. TTC for 3 years. My DH has NOA and we have basically been told our only option is DS.

We have an appt on Thursday to discuss our treatment options but is looking like IUI with DS. Not quite what we dreamed of but I guess that is life.

I am not currently charting as kinda gave up on it all with the not knowing for so long. Bloody Drs.

Anyway, sending baby dust to everyone x

Hi Thewanderer,

Sorry about your tough time with the doctors and a hard diagnosis. I hope your appointment is positive and you find a solution that fits OK with you. I am sorry it might not be the way you planned, but I am sure when hopefully you get your BFP and a little one in your arms the process of getting them wont be the focus. Thinking of you and sending baby dust your way :hugs:

How is everyone else doing? Abennion your new profile pic is soooo cute!

AFM I have a distinct lack of symptoms today so feeling like I am out, and all negative after convincing myself I was pregnant yesterday. Only thing I have is a little bit of pain which is really similar to ovulation pain...

Thanks Sweden! DH decided he wants to take a photo of us at least once a week from now on, and this one was too cute not to share!

Welcome Thewanderer! I'll add you to the list momentarily!

AFM: just finished AF. Should be Oing and then back into the TWW in 8-11 days :)

Awhh that is such a cute idea!

I am wondering if any of you know ways to shorten your cycles. Hopefully I will get my BFP and not need to worry about it- but my gut today says I am out and so trying to focus on next cycle.

My cycle is like 37 days- and I normally O around day 25. It is so frustrating to wait soooo long- so wondering if people know ways to shorten the follicular phase. I read a bit about vitex but also worried maybe I'll "break" something that isn't necessarily "broken" but just slow and mess up my cycle...

Losing weight helped shorten my cycles from 42 to around 30. I didn't start seeing it do anything to my cycles though until I lost 10+ pounds.

Thanks for the tip but I think I am a pretty good weight so would probably be worried to lose any weight. Just so annoying that I have almost half the chances compared to the "normal" cycle length...

Hi Swedengirl,

I found that my cycles were 35+ for about a year or so after coming off bcp but now they are around 29 (I was on some form of bc for about 10 years). Do you remember what your cycle was like pre-bcp?

TheWanderer x

Hi Swedengirl,

I found that my cycles were 35+ for about a year or so after coming off bcp but now they are around 29 (I was on some form of bc for about 10 years). Do you remember what your cycle was like pre-bcp?

TheWanderer x

Ahh OK! No I have no idea as been on BC for 10 years now... But maybe that is the reason why.

I think I might try to eat food high in soy for CD2 until CD6 next cycle (hopefully I won't have to but...) as read that can help shorten your cycle! Any of you heard anything about this?

Hi ladies :)

Been off the grid for a bit, recovering from surgery is no joke! 10 days later and I'm only managing to sit up for about 4 hours, so works been fun lol

Whimsy - I will check into your journal more :) I don't have one. I did start one when I first joined up but never updated. One tube twinsies hey? I still don't know how I feel about it. Not really focusing on it so much helps at the moment. Trying to keep doing that until the 13th which is my follow up appointment.

How are you going?

Abe - Cute profile picture! good luck with the new job too.

I'm down nearly 10kgs now thanks to surgery. Last cycle was my best in a year length wise, so I feel like the weight loss thing is key too. But obviously Swedengirl if you aren't overweight that won't help you. So frustrating not being able to control it isn't it :(

Hey girls I got a positive yesterday. I go for my beta tomorrow. Oh I hope this is a sticky bean. Hope all is well.

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. After the Dr told me I wasn't ovulating I got a litter depressed. However...it was nice to relax and not stress about it because....this morning on a whim and because I had cheapies...I tested. BFP!!! I CAN'T STOP CRYING!! I was supposed to start clomid next cycle! Omg I just can't breath! Baby dust to you all and thank you for letting me read yalls stories! It has given me so much hope in my journey!!

Oh girls congrats on your BFPs!!!! Yayyyy!

Afm. Af started today so on to the next cycle. I'm going to try the soy isoflavones to try and shorten my cycle so we will see what happens!

Oh girls congrats on your BFPs!!!! Yayyyy!

Afm. Af started today so on to the next cycle. I'm going to try the soy isoflavones to try and shorten my cycle so we will see what happens!

Congrats girls on your bfps!! Great news xx

Afm ive just today started to feel good after my op. And I have ewcm! Cd17. Pondering bding tonight, 1 day before i hit the recommended 2 week minimum before im supposed to lol. Im sure it will be ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->