Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-7!

Thanks Steph! I am trying to stay calm about the wedding but since I am a huge procrastinator everything is left for last minute.. We are having a party with close friends at a small art studio, nothing crazy but we still have a lot to do.

Abe - Yep I've been on Metformin since November :) And it did help, i just don't know whats going on with this cycle :/

Thanks Abe & Fluffy:) Fundraising went so well! I am so happy with it and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves so I think it was a hit! We made our goal for the event so I am on cloud 9! Unfortunately the witch showed herself on Saturday morning:cry: I was so upset and in loads of pain in the morning but I just dosed up on the painkillers put on a heat pad belt thing and luckily the event went well and made me forget about the pain and heartache of TTC for the day :thumbup: Now onto the next cycle...
Abe I hope you and DH Had a lovely time at the comic expo?
Tablefortwo I get exactly what you mean! That is the feeling I am trying to battle off today. Exciting times with the wedding coming up though! I am sure you will have a beautiful day to remember!

I'm on my 2nd cycle of temping and OPKs and it's been a confusing month. I had O pain/cramps on CD14, and a temp rise to just above coverline on CD15, which has sustained for 3 days now. But, this temp is still half a degree lower than it was during last month's LP. And, I only yesterday had a positive OPK. Yet no EWCM yet. I don't get it :confused:

Meep - It's probably still too early to tell anything :/ Frustrating I know. If you look on fertility friend you can see the chart gallery and you'll see how different the temp patterns in the LP fluctuate. Even person to person, mine are all different, so its hard to compare to the previous month.

I'd keep BD'ing just in case to make sure you catch incase you are still to ovulate though.

Yeesh Sheece, AF still hasn't gotten you? Have you asked your RE to maybe think about jumpstarting her?

Meep- I've had wonky cycles for a lot of the time. Last cycle I got a positive OPK the afternoon before my temp spike. Hang in there and keep temping. Hopefully you'll see that pattern soon. Do you have a link to your chart?

AFM- O coming up on Monday, and I could really care less. I dyed my hair the other day to black and now DH can't get enough of me :) definitely a nice confidence booster. And now that we both have less fat and are more flexible with more stamina, BD has become fun again ;P

We are looking into intralipid infusions for our FET - DH's cousin did them with both her IVF babies after suffering from RPL. Studies have shown it can help with RPL or even attachment failures, helping fight off k cells that attack foreign bodies (like your little embaby). Hopefully our RE will give the go ahead and add it to our treatment. Officially 9.2 lbs away from goal according to WW, less than that according to my bathroom scale :)

And to that note Abe & Meep - I forgot, but this cycle I actually got positive OPK's at CD 14 ish and im currently on CD45. The hormones can be a bit whacky at times, hopefully yours arent as bad as mine though!

Abe - no af no ovulation. Giving it to Monday then I'll ring up and see what they say. Provera will still take 2 weeks anyway so eh.

Nice work Abe!! you will be there in no time :)

@tablefortwo
weddings are so exciting - but also so stressful! everyone is right, all the little details won't matter as much in the end, what matters is that you enjoy your big day and get married ^^

@abe
your weight loss is so inspiring, it's made me get back on the bandwaggon too :) I eat alright most of the time, I know exactly what my big problems is: sweet treats. cannot resist them, haha

AFM - Because of the wacky cycles, hubby and I have decided to try CD10 until AF shows up, just in case. I'm on CD 8 today, so Sunday the fun begins (even though my ovulation will probably be around CD 28 again). Last cycle before I can finally see my doctor in early July

Hooray for wonky cycles! (Sarcasm, as I'm sure you can guess). Looks like I'm in for one too. Apparently I O'ed on CD 10? Yeah right.

Sheece- I'm sorry for the long cycle, I know they can be a pain, but hopefully something happens over the weekend.

Cookie - thank you :) it's been a hard journey, but I'm so glad that I've done it. My self-esteem is up, I have more energy, and I feel all around good about myself. If you're having problems with sweets, I highly recommend WeightWatchers new program. You don't have to cut sweets out altogether, but it helps you cut back and ask yourself if it's worth it right that moment.

So glad you are feeling better about yourself Abe! It makes such a difference to life when you happy in your skin! I have signed back up to the gym and been going this week, body aches but in a good way! I am off there after work tonight with Hubby. Joined to help give him something to do as he likes a drink and obviously that not great for his swimmers and also as I have to get to a healthy BMI. So we are gyming on a Friday night (very unusual for us) then meeting some friends up there for a catch up. Fingers crossed it distracts us both from wanting a drink and also helps the weight fall off.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend! :happydance:

TGIF ladies! so many inspiring weight loss stories! I've been meaning to sign up for a gym for months now but come up with all sorts of excuses. I keep putting it off "just in case I am pregnant this cycle, but if not I will go sign up". needless to say neither have been the case yet.
Abe, your comment re being more flexible and BDing being more fun made me chuckle a bit =), its crazy how better self esteem makes everything better! Good work!
Cookie - have a fun and productive month!

AFM I am on 3 DPO today and I did the temping this cycle so according to OPK and FF I ovulated 3 days earlier than usual. Which means I will be 10 DPO on my wedding day.. Probably should test that morning just to make sure I can have a glass or two of wine.

Agreed Tablefortwo, couldn't be happier about the weekend! Oh my goodness I remember how crazily excited I was with ten days to go!

Haha Abe, had to read DH the comments about your hair and stamina! Glad you're both feeling good!

Finished Norethisterone Wednesday so fingers crossed AF is here on Sunday or thereabouts 😊

Meep- I've had wonky cycles for a lot of the time. Last cycle I got a positive OPK the afternoon before my temp spike. Hang in there and keep temping. Hopefully you'll see that pattern soon. Do you have a link to your chart?

My charts are on Clue and I've been procrastinating on moving all the data to FF - but my temp spiked again today. So for the last 2 months I've had a few days of 96.8, a few days of 97.4, and then up to 97.9. I wonder if the first rise is during O? The OPKs would indicate that.

Officially don't know what's going on with my temps... they're just going up! I've been on antibiotics this past week for a UTI... could that be it? This is just too weird. I've never had this happen before.

wow Abe, your chart is really weird for sure! I guess antibiotics could effect it? I hope you can still catch Ov with that :(

AFM - last 3 temps have been low and flatliners. Today is officially the latest I've ever ovulated, and i havent even ovulated yet. TBH I just want AF now. I figure if I do ovulate now, how good can the egg quality be anyway?

ggrrrr

@abe
My sister is a doctor, she said the antibiotics woudln't be causing it but you've been given them to fight an infection and fighting an infection would cause your temperatures to be weird/elevated. Hope it clears up soon and your temperatures go back to normal and readable! :)

@Sheece
*big hugs* I feel for you! I had exactly the same in my super long cycle. You get the point where you'd be happy about any change, ovulation, AF, anything to make the waiting end. Distracting yourself until something does is probably your best option, or can you check with your doctors again maybe?

Fluffy - I'm currently googling ways to bring on AF but that's probably a silly way to go about it :p

I don't really want to take femara, and that will be 2 weeks until anything happens anyway, but I might have to. I'm going away mid June, and I have to start IUI next cycle, so I can't have the timing going wrong!

Fluffy - I'm currently googling ways to bring on AF but that's probably a silly way to go about it :p

I don't really want to take femara, and that will be 2 weeks until anything happens anyway, but I might have to. I'm going away mid June, and I have to start IUI next cycle, so I can't have the timing going wrong!

Haha, I googled that too! X) I asked my doctor as well (I got so worried that cycle, I called her) and she said there is no way to bring it on without medication, BUT: If your body is just about ready anyway, you can bring AF on a couple of days or so earlier by taking a warm bath/using a hot water bottle and by drinking peppermint tea. It only helps if you were going to start AF within the next 48h anyway, but that's at least two days less worrying.

At least once you're through this, you can start IUI :)

Thanks cookie, that brings me some relief. I did finish antibiotics on Saturday, so hopefully my temps will dip before O so I can follow my LP. I kinda started freaking out when FF tried to tell me I O'ed on CD10. I turned to DH and I was like "no way. There's absolutely no way I O'ed that early."

Sheece- maybe it might be a good idea to take Femera? They might be able to start your IUI earlier because this cycle has been so long?

Hmm good tips fluffy!

Abe I think my hand is going to be forced anyway and I will give them a call today.

Worked out the timing last night and I'm 5 weeks away from my trip. Obviously if I get my AF this week it will be perfect but who knows if I will.

I read that you aren't supposed to really travel or exert yourself in the tww after an IUI?

My trip is to go see 4 concerts! Not exactly relaxing lol. So timing is really a factor here :/

I never thought about them being able to start IUI early. I hope we can but I doubt it :/ I'll let you know how I go on the phone to them later though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->