Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-7!

I don't have any more FRERs... I've told DH that I'll use one of the CB digis either once a line has darkened or at 14DPO (my LP is only 12 so I would officially be late)

i don't have any more frers... I've told dh that i'll use one of the cb digis either once a line has darkened or at 14dpo (my lp is only 12 so i would officially be late)

baby dust💖💖💖💖

Well, looks like I may be out. Have some light bleeding/spotting. I'm going to be keeping an eye on it, but for now I'm going to assume the worst.

Abe, I hope you not out yet. I know ff started a new chart but your temp never dip so just monitor if it's spotting or bleeding. Some spotting is good.

Fx

Ttc any news?

Abe, I hope you not out yet. I know ff started a new chart but your temp never dip so just monitor if it's spotting or bleeding. Some spotting is good.

Fx

Ttc any news?

I agree! A lot of people have spotting, try to stay positive Abe 💕

And not too much yet, I told myself I'd wait 3 days between testing because I want there to be a really obvious line (I'm driving myself crazy with these faint lines). I was planning on testing tomorrow (12DPO, one day before AF is due) but I really want to test today too! I'm still getting nausea at the same time- which is annoying but making me hopeful about my hormones going up. After two CPs I'm really hoping this is a sticky bean

Just POAS. It's negative. I've had 4 BFPs already, why is it negative? I've had two CPs, I even gave my body a break from ttc. If this is another CP then I don't know where to go from here..

It's official. AF has set in. We've ordered a new bbt thermometer and a new CB Advanced digi OPK from amazon for this cycle coming up. Hopefully we'll have some more luck.

I was really hoping that it was going to be this last cycle though. The EDD would have been DH's birthday.

It's official. AF has set in. We've ordered a new bbt thermometer and a new CB Advanced digi OPK from amazon for this cycle coming up. Hopefully we'll have some more luck.

I was really hoping that it was going to be this last cycle though. The EDD would have been DH's birthday.

I'm right there with you Abe, my temp dropped drastically and I am now getting BFNs everytime I test. Not sure what my plan is from here. Hoping next cycle will be the one for both of us!

Oh no, I'm so sorry Abe & ttcequestrian :( I was so hopeful for both of you!!

Fingers crossed for the next cycle xx

Thanks Sheece, and sorry equestrian. I'm pretty bummed, but not too too worried. Only another 25 or so pounds to go until we can schedule our FET. May happen sooner if DH gets too frustrated with waiting! In the meantime, we'll keep hoping for our little miracle :)

abe & ttc, so sorry about this past cycle. FX for this next one!

I think I finally O'd a couple days ago, my temp spike has been bigger than months past and I am feeling so so nauseous so hopefully it's a good sign.

That surge is looking wonderful babylights!

AFM: new bbt thermometer and OPKs should be here tomorrow by end of day. I love Amazon Prime! Hoping for another CD15 O, but wanting a 12 Day LP instead of the crazy 9 day one I had this past cycle.

yay abe, I love the hope of a fresh new cycle. and so many congratulations on your amazing weight loss!!

Hey ladies! Checking in on everyone! Seems like when Im at work its the best time to log in ;) always so busy.
Abe- so sorry to hear :( its uplifting to see someone still so optimistic after many cycles! Ive waited many too so hang in there! Our time will come! :) and woohoo on a good therm.
Babylights- sounding promising! Excited to see what thext cpuple of weeks has in store for you:)
I read everyones posts starting like 4 pages ago when i first posted. FX for all of you beautiful ladies!

I have given up on peeing on anything this "cycle"! Im awaiting af so I know what cd im on. I have decided to start committing myself to some kind of yoga/walking/stretching/easy sports. I also have been drinking water and plan to continue (im really bad at that). Stress can be so influential on our hormones and my inner hippie has been hinting to mw to just chill out-go with the flow. Im gonna add in some healthy routines and hope for the best :) talked to DH about the birth control and hes still down to keep trying but a part of me just wants to take time off and avoid the bfn's. Once af comes we MAY stop trying for a while. Everytime I get on here Im ready for the 2ww adventures. I bet the bfp women miss this a lil ;) (sometimes its agonizing...i know...i know...)
Lots of XOXO and baby dust!

Whimsy-hows everything your way?
Ttc- Im crossing my fingers!!

I will check back on you ladies very soon! :)

abe hoping this cycle you get better temps and a longer LP.

babylights, thats a great temp spike there and yay for symptoms already

afm, i got a call from my ob office. i have to go do bloodwork for hcg levels again as my last one (i think) was too low. it was in the normal range but very low. will do the bloods on friday. im hoping for the best. today is a very symptomless day so thats not quite helping but im trying to hang in there and hope that the numbers have gone up. praying for my little bean so badly.

Fingers crossed for you whimsy! Hopefully it was just really early on, and it would have increased a lot by now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->