Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-7!

They went good. They gonal-f did burn. I am on antagonist gonal-f, low dose hcg for now.

I found luveris to burn more than the gonal. When do you go in for your first bloods and US? Day 5?

Day 5, so Tuesday! Estimated retrieval on 2/15. I pray this will work.

The wait can seem like forever, but hopefully it'll come quickly and everything will go smoothly. FX!

Hi girls, hope you're all doing ok :)

So FF thinks I ovulated on CD17. Not so sure based on todays temp so we will see tomorrow.

I'm only a couple of days off having to stop trying again in prep for my op though, so not too phased at any rate. Convinced myself I have no chance until after my op anyway.

Whimsy I'm thinking of you hun xx

i had a mc on Friday.

thinking of you ladies and sending so much love

Words cannot describe how heartbroken for you I am, Whim. Has the bleeding died down? :hugs:

AFM: clearly my digi lied. Good thing we're still BDing on a regular basis. Nearly killed my cat this morning... he started scratching at our bedroom door at 5 am wanting attention. I wasn't planning on getting up until 6:30 *sigh*.

I hope you're doing as well as you can be expected at the moment whimsy xx Sending you love :(

abe i have started taking the meds to stop bleeding as it wasnt stopping on its own

My OPKs were positive on 02/06 & 02/07 so far (I test at 5:30pm every day when I get home from work)! We BD both days just in case but since last week it's been every other day. These were CDs 14 & 15 respectively. I'm wondering how long you ladies usually have positive OPKs? I'm going to check again tonight and continue throughout the month to see if there is a trend. My BBT was 97.07 then 97.44, today 02/08 it's 97.27. My CM seems not very watery but not sticky, kind of lacking almost. I've read stories where ladies would have positive OPKs at two different times in the cycle and don't know if this could happen. Would love any insight :flower:

BSN: It can happen, but usually that's only if you end up not Oing, or misfiring. A good way to tell if this has happened is by watching your temps. You should see an increase of at least .4 of a degree (Farenheit), followed by higher temps for at least 4 days. If your temp drops back down and stays back in the lower ranges, chances are you misfired and your body will gear up to O again.

Whimsy: I'm glad to hear the bleeding has slowed down. Try to take it easy. I know how difficult things are going to be for the next little while, and if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm right here. You have been such a positive force in my own journey to a BFP, full of love and support, but right now you are hurting. It's the BnB community's turn to love and support you.

Sheece: Ahh! It's only a couple of weeks away!Are you getting nervous/excited? I'm hoping this procedure sets you on the right path to your BFP!

AFM: Well, temp finally went up, but I'm not considering it O yet. This new thermometer really measures low... I don't think I've ever had temps in the 96 degree range.

Abe thank you. its so hard to put into words my emotions. i just know everything right now is hard. im battling with everything. i want to fight to be ok, but part of me wants to just stop and cry my soul out. i basically live minute by minute. its just so darn hard to do this again. its not fair to say the least.

maybe this thermometer is more accurate. i hope you got some BD in last night. did you use opk again after last smiley face?

We'll see. Ive got a big enough temp spike now so I'm going to say I'm finally in the TWW this cycle. Not super confident with our BDing, but it only takes once.we decided to just save the rest of our test strips for next cycle.

Have you considered talking to someone, Whim? You don't have to be positive right now. It's okay to grieve. I remember after our CP last spring I was absolutely devastated. DH would usually find me in our half put together nursery crying. No one expects you to just get over it. The healing process takes time. I'm glad your DH is being so supportive through this, I'm sure the entire ordeal has been terrifying for both of you. Hang in there :hugs:

Abe i have tried theraphy but i feel those people are too detached from reality/ the situation you discuss with them. they talk to you purely on statistics and what i am meant to feel and not really what i am feeling. they there but not all there which makes me feel like im talking to a wall.

as you said, it only takes one so its ok. may i ask when was ff giving you crosshairs that you overode it? i do think thats the day you did O.

Maybe you just haven't found the right one? I know I went through quite a few therapists as a teen until I found one that fit.

FF was going to give them to me the following day, with a much lower crosshair. I didn't agree with that, knowing my temp dips before I O. My guess was that it couldn't find enough temps below its CH and that's why it was dotted.

Whimsy - We are always here for you if you need to chat to people who aren't detached from reality and in similar situations xx And if you feel you need to cry, its not you being weak, its your body releasing some sadness. I always advocate for a big cry when needed! Cry your soul out and then get up and go on as best you can, but it just might help a little x

Abe - Yep 8 days away now! Looking forward to it being over. My chart is really weird too! Highest temp today when usually it would be on the way down in prep for AF tomorrow / or the next day. And I've had a really slow build temp wise this cycle (and a super early ovulation for me) so its all really weird.

It's looking good though! FX you can cancel your op due to a BFP :) I'm only a few days behind you!

Fingers are crossed Abe! Lets hope our cycle twinsies becomes bfp twinsies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->