Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-7!

thanx Sheece.

what are you doing this cycle? with the op next month i feel things will be so much better ttc after it.

Whimsy sending so many good thoughts for a sticky bean!!!

Good luck today Whimsy!

As for this cycle - So far I've got a "i don't care" attitude. Had a few drinks yesterday (it was a public holiday here) and forgot to take my meds & vitamins. But I don't really care either heh

I think I'm just resigned to giving up until after the op. 25 days to go now.

That's probably the best way to look at it, Sheece. Definitely less stressful.

AFM: OPKs and thermometer arrived yesterday! I'll be starting OPKs Monday I think... with last month's early O I want to be good and prepared for it!

How is everyone doing?

Started OPKs this morning. Hopefully I'll be Oing soon and then back into the TWW!

Hi abe! Hope you ovulate soon!!

I'm 9dpo and have been super crampy since 3dpo right in the uterus area which is new for me. I had a pretty big temp spike this morning after a dip so fx it was implantation. Scared to get my hopes up though! Last month was bruuuuutal

babylights thats a great spike

Sheece, thats great. i know its hard but let go and hopefully after the op, you can nail ttc butt and have your 2017 baby

afm, no good news. i went in for my bloods friday. its was 575. thats after a full week after first test. Saturday i started bleeding. not enough to need a pad but still alot when i wipe. i ofcourse went balistic. spoke to OB. he said with my numbers so low and me bleeding, there is a very high chance i will mc soon. so when it happens, stay comfy and let all pass. as the day went, bleeding got less and varied between brown and red the entire day. i have been bleeding everyday since. i went in yesterday for US. they could not find the sac. infact my uterus was pretty empty. i have not had the mc so he told me a few options. if in 2 weeks time i dont mc, i have to go in for another hcg bloodwork. if those numbers are good, i should go in in about 4 weeks. he also said there is a chance the pregnancy took and then just never grow and there is a possibility that it may get absorbed into me and i can expect a normal period in about 4 weeks. if i get any pregnancy syptoms, im to go in. i can miscarry at anytime though. today i have been spotting very heavy all day and just full red. along with this one cramp thats not going away. we are living day by day at the moment. im not sure what else to do. i hope this ends well.

thinking of you all

Oh Whimsy I'm so sorry for this heartache you're going through. You seem to have an amazing spirit, you're so right that you just have to take it moment by moment. I'm sending you so many good thoughts and keeping everything crossed for the best possible outcome. Hugs xx

Whimsy, I'm so so sorry that you are going through this :( :hugs:

I guess day by day is the only thing you can do right now. I have everything crossed for you that it all works out for you x

Have you got another round of HCG testing done?

You might just be too early for anything to show on the ultrasound, so that would explain that. No cramping is a good sign too. Get lots of rest and keep doing what you're doing xx

thanx ladies. hoping for the best.

Sheece we waited a week between my last 2 tests and it only went up about 400 so now we have to wait 2 weeks before we test again. hoping that this time it goes up by the 1000's. thats ofcourse if i dont miscarry at any time.
abe also told me that maybe my levels were too low thats why they could not see anything as yet. so that gave me alot more hope.

i get mild cramping throughout the day. nothing like my period cramps. have no nausea. basically no pregnancy symtoms at all. its very scary not knowing and all i can do is wait it out. i really dont want another mc.

whats happening with you ladies?

Well, our BD schedule just went out the window. DH was going to abstain for three days once we got our high reading on our advanced OPK, then we would BD on the first day of peak, but the stupid thing went and gave me peak this morning after being low for the past three days! I actually cursed when I saw that stupid solid smiley face. Arrrgh.

Hopefully going to get some BD in tonight just to get our bases covered.

Hi ladies, is it too late to jump in here :) ???
DH & I have been TTC #1 since August 2016. This is my first month actually temping at attempting to use OPKs! Currently on CD 10 and excited, but scared! I keep thinking I'm messing up my temps. The thermometer I got for temping takes a while to read and I do it early in the morning and sometimes I forget it's in my mouth or I fall asleep a little and re-push the button :lol: !! I only take 1 reading typically but the one time I took a second one it wasn't drastically off but I started to wonder if I should temp several times and take the average (ugh).
Really needing some positive thoughts this week... loved reading everyone stories so far and I'm excited to see what the future holds for us!!
:dust:

Oh no Abe! Hope you get a good sesh in tonight! You only need one, fx this will be your month!!!

Hi BSN! Have you considered taking your temps vaginally? I know it sounds kind of crazy but I'm a mouth breather and was getting frustrated when I wake up and clearly my mouth has been open and my temp isn't where I think it should be. I did an experiment yesterday and my vaginal temp was over 4 degrees higher than my oral one (during the day, but still)! Everyone who temps vaginally say their temps are more consistent and less jaggedy. ps I left you a comment on your journal :)

How're you going today Whimsy?

Abe - Damn smiley faces, never when you expect them!

Welcome bsn2mom :) I've done that a few times myself, fall asleep before my thermometer goes off hehe

AFM - CD17 today and my temps have been on a downward spike for the last few days, and Ive had some fertile CM (no ewcm yet though).

It's either pcos playing silly buggers or I'm gearing up for ovulation. Really not too phased at any rate. I have a week before my self imposed ttc cut off, and my op is on the 21st so I think mentally I'm just focussing on after my op, and being in baby making version 2.0 mode.

I have 3 more kgs to lose before I'm under the weight I was when we conceived last time, so thats my goal for the next few weeks. That should give me the best start I can hope for post op.

oh darn Abe. glad you got some BD in last night though. maybe some more today? thats quite and early O there too.

welcome BSN, i think if you dont sleep with your mouth and you take it the second you wake and fall back asleep, its fine. if you do try vag temping, try it on a new cycle. with ff, if you are using that, it tells you try it on a new cycle so they can process your data better.

Sheece, i really like your V2.0. that is pretty much how you will be. im guessing im V4.0. :haha: its good you put your cut off, i cant tell anything looking at your chart. it just keeps going down. yay for all your weight loss. i hope you can lose that final 3kilos before. any check ups you have to go in pre op?

afm, i have gone to light bleeding from yesterday. i have passed a few blood clots. i know its blood clots and not tissue because i have checked. for me to get another gynea appointment as a second opinion, will take over a week so i booked to see my GP today to ask him for an opinion. i have not mc'd as yet. i am in no pain. i am only bleeding lightly. i just think if i was going to mc, i would have by now. this bleeding is not good for me.

Thank you everyone for temping advice! Depending on how this cycle goes I might try the vaginal temps... can I use a regular thermometer for that??? :shy:

Whimsical I hope they have some answers for you!

Abe maybe there's still a chance :) !

Welcome BSN!

You can use a regular thermometer, but a BBT thermometer would be more accurate. Regular thermometers only measure to the tenth, which can leave you wondering if your temps are even changing at all, while a BBT measures to the hundredth.

Whimsy: I'm so sorry hun. I'm really hoping it's just the cyst acting up. Hopefully they'll send you for bloods when you see your GP and that will at least give you a little bit of insight.

Sheece: you're so close! Congrats on the weight loss! I'm sure after your procedure it'll do wonders and you'll get your BFP right away!

AFM: Well, no BD last night because we were both just so exhausted, but we're going to try tonight and hopefully I should have my temp spike tomorrow. Just have to hope for the best. Looks like I should be expecting AF on the 16th.

Dancing, what protocol do they have you on? How were your first stims?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->