Clomid #2, OV 2weeks late. AF 4days late. Let's wait this out!

Update: I started spotting at 3pm today. And usually when it comes, it just comes. I don't get spotting before the actual AF. So I know smth is out of the ordinary if AF doesn't just come full blown. I've had very little blood today and the fact tt it came at 3pm was suspicious too. I expected it to show at latest 10am and heavy right away. Im still very confused now. I start to wonder if I have actually conceived and my womb isn't strong enough again this time around to hold my pregnancy.

This morning I knew for sure AF is coming but now im not so sure and I secretly wish for AF to stop tmr and for the slightest chance at pregnancy. Very anxious.

That is very confusing. I'm wondering if taking the clomid has messed up your cycle? I've heard it changes a lot of things. Have you had cramps? Or any sign from AF? Hang in there

Not much to report myself. BFN this morning at 12dpo. I think I had a tiny tiny bit of spotting this morning. I'm thinking it's a little late for implantation spotting so if I have any definite spotting then for me its a sure sign AF is coming unfortunately.

Oh no dgstarzz1!!

You think this could be AF? I am still crossing my fingers that it's just some random unusual spotting. *praying*

About my strange cycle, I did some googling earlier today about the spotting and read that many women experience this kind of spotting with clomid. You might be right, clomid might be the culprit here! Argh! I'm definitely asking for progesterone for next cycle if this one ends.

As for signs of AF, not really. Actually I never really have any sign of AF ever, AF never bothered me in the past, probably bcus of PCOS, short cycle, never cramp.

Hang in there dgstarzz1! We will pull this through together. If AF really does show for both of us, we can still buddy up for the next cycle! Yay! so our cycle will be identical (hopefully LOL).

Baby Dust!!!

Hey ladies, I've just put down my AF as light AF just for the sake of starting a new chart. Eventho im not too sure abt its actual status, I'd say its very unlikely for me to have an exceptionally lucky outcome with this cycle. So here's to me starting a new cycle today. And to every ladies joining me this month!

As of now, since it's my first time completing a bbt chart I'll put down my observations based on this cycle and what I will do differently next cycle.

Here they are:
- always thought my LP is 14days but as of today I'll put mine down as 16days and will go by this for future cycles.

- never knew exactly when I ovulate but this cycle showed me its about CD18. Might change but decided to always use OPK and ferning test to assist with pin pointing OV.

- saw how consistent my temp are so decided that I will trust my temp more than my symptoms. And will be hoping for temp to remain high or go even higher next month to finally start poas-ing. Will try not to depend too much on symptom for that, no matter how strange and unusual and convincing the symptoms might be. Need help reminding me about this! LOL.

- saw that I quite accurately noted on ewcm, so would start OPK around those time, not going to waste too much OPK this month.

- We should have a high chance at pregnancy considering our timing and frequency of BD but not meant to be this month. Will try to BD 2x when OPK turns pos next month.

- will demand progesterone from doctor to help with uterine lining. Hoping it will help!

I may list more later. What about yours??

On to the next month and let's do it for 2015 babies!

Baby Dustsss!!!

Still just spotting, AF will likely show tomorrow or sunday. I won't waste anymore HPT unless AF doesn't show this weekend for some reason. Haven't had much for cramping yet, so i'm guessing its coming sunday as I usually get bad cramps.

Your right at least we will be cycle buddies together, and I usually ovulate between CD18-20 so we will likely ovulate around the same time also!

So I'm going to take Mucinex this month the week before ovulation, I've read it's recommended for helping thin CM so it's more EW like. Otherwise I'll keep using the same multivitamin, raspberry leaf supplement, and aspirin.

My DH and I will BD differently too, this last month we BD on CD 15, 16, 17, took a break the 18th, then again on the 19th and of course I ovulated on the 19th. So this time we will BD CD 17, 18, 19, 20.

I'm probably not going to do a BBT this time, i hate taking my temps. It's been helpful the last few months to narrow down my ovulation days, so now I don't really need it anymore. I'll use my OPK's because I usually get a positive the day of ovulation so I'll know what day I ovulate.

I'm thinking if the next 2 cycles don't go as planned then we will have my DH fertility tested.

I don't understand how I could not get pregnant with everything timed so well most months. I'm so tired of my family telling me, "don't stress about it, if you stress it's going to hurt your chances" The thing is, I'm not really stressed about it. I am little stressed, but mostly really disappointed when AF comes. The rest of the month I don't really think too much about it, and my hubby and I make that week of BD fun and enjoyable.

I don't understand how it can be so hard for me to get pregnant when I want to, and left and right people I know "accidentally" get pregnant. How does it accidentally happen, seems pretty hard for me to do on purpose, Lol

Still just spotting, AF will likely show tomorrow or sunday. I won't waste anymore HPT unless AF doesn't show this weekend for some reason. Haven't had much for cramping yet, so i'm guessing its coming sunday as I usually get bad cramps.

Your right at least we will be cycle buddies together, and I usually ovulate between CD18-20 so we will likely ovulate around the same time also!

So I'm going to take Mucinex this month the week before ovulation, I've read it's recommended for helping thin CM so it's more EW like. Otherwise I'll keep using the same multivitamin, raspberry leaf supplement, and aspirin.

My DH and I will BD differently too, this last month we BD on CD 15, 16, 17, took a break the 18th, then again on the 19th and of course I ovulated on the 19th. So this time we will BD CD 17, 18, 19, 20.

I'm probably not going to do a BBT this time, i hate taking my temps. It's been helpful the last few months to narrow down my ovulation days, so now I don't really need it anymore. I'll use my OPK's because I usually get a positive the day of ovulation so I'll know what day I ovulate.

I'm thinking if the next 2 cycles don't go as planned then we will have my DH fertility tested.

I don't understand how I could not get pregnant with everything timed so well most months. I'm so tired of my family telling me, "don't stress about it, if you stress it's going to hurt your chances" The thing is, I'm not really stressed about it. I am little stressed, but mostly really disappointed when AF comes. The rest of the month I don't really think too much about it, and my hubby and I make that week of BD fun and enjoyable.

I don't understand how it can be so hard for me to get pregnant when I want to, and left and right people I know "accidentally" get pregnant. How does it accidentally happen, seems pretty hard for me to do on purpose, Lol

Lol! I know! It's crazy to think tt people can accidentally get pregnant while I delibrately want to but never did! At least never carry one successfully!

Well, at least we know our family will be properly planned and not one that come unexpectedly lol.

I've read stories about how women gave up on trying and the they got pregnant that month! Maybe relaxing would help. Well, I tried but didn't happen for me. LOL. And I'm too fussy to be indifferent about the whole pregnancy thingy. Keep wondering if I should have done smth right now to up my chance of pregnancy. I can never really relax LOL.

But that said, im trying to be moree relax this month. It isnt really because I see the need to, it's just that I think I pretty much know when I should start giving more attention to the whole ttc thing, like around ov and af and then try not to think too much the rest of the time. In the past I really need to look into every single detail to try to spot ov but w the help of bbt, its quite clear to me now.

I guess u're right dgstarzz1, I might stop doing regular temp-ing once I see a pattern to my cycle. I'll just temp days before ov just to confirm and ocassionally post ov until af.

Well pretty sure AF is here, it's not real steady yet, but I'm sure it will be by the end of the day. Lame!!

Oh well, time to start a new month! And time to have a glass (or two or three) of wine tonight! A crappy consolation prize, but it's something to look forward to haha

So I'm now 17 DPO, so yesterday I got this brownish red discharge which usually preceeds AF, so of course I went and had a glass of wine with my dude because I was like I have my period I can at least have a drink! But my entire period has never actually come and implantation bleeding this late isn't normal. Soooo um, if I'm pregnant, which I will now test since as of yesterday I thought AF had arrived so I didn't test, I just drank alcohol!!! So this is a disaster!

Well pretty sure AF is here, it's not real steady yet, but I'm sure it will be by the end of the day. Lame!!

Oh well, time to start a new month! And time to have a glass (or two or three) of wine tonight! A crappy consolation prize, but it's something to look forward to haha

A glass (or two or three) of wine is a great way to start a new cycle hun! LOL. Guess what I had today, the food I have been avoiding but been craving badly, SUSHI! I had the most notorious Tuna Sashimi. Tuna is bad enough, now eat that raw haha. I was just binging on it haha.

AF came fully today! Like a really heavy flow, which I am happy about. Strange because I am not supposed to be happy having AF but since it was such a confusing day yesterday, with spotting and all, and thinking that Clomid was making things worse for me, I am actually happy that AF is showing herself fully right in my face today. It means I'm still normal!!! :happydance:

Have a great time with your wine tonight! And let's start our cycle on a clean slate, Afresh!! :flower:

So I'm now 17 DPO, so yesterday I got this brownish red discharge which usually preceeds AF, so of course I went and had a glass of wine with my dude because I was like I have my period I can at least have a drink! But my entire period has never actually come and implantation bleeding this late isn't normal. Soooo um, if I'm pregnant, which I will now test since as of yesterday I thought AF had arrived so I didn't test, I just drank alcohol!!! So this is a disaster!

Oh Pirate, im sure a glass of wine won't hurt at this early stage. :hugs:

And test test test!!! 17DPO was the day I got my spotting so you should definitely test! today was supposed to be 18DPO for me (if AF didn't show, but she did and it was heavy!) so I think you have a pretty good chance if AF isnt here yet!

Good luck hun and update us! :)

Haha sushi sounds great! I think when I finally get my BFP I'm going to miss eating Brie cheese!! It's one of my favorite snacks. In fact.. now i want some, lol

So I think I'm going to test in the morning, because I still don't have a flow. My spotting seems to have stopped for now (of course now that I say this it'll come full blown). AF was supposed to start today. This is day 3 of spotting, mostly brown blood. I would feel a little excited about that, except there has been a bit of normal red blood which isn't suppose to happen with implantation. I also haven't had a single symptom.

So I don't know what's going on with my body! Wish I could test right now, but I'll have to wait till the morning to save up my urine long enough.

I'm sure AF is going to arrive soon, but it's so annoying that 3 months ago I was spotting 1 day before AF, last month it was 2 days before AF, and now it's 3 days?! I never spotted before TTC. Why are our bodies torturing us?? lol

Yay to no flow!!! Ur post made my day lol. Im so excited and ur updates is smth to look forward to now!

Test and post! Im really hoping for a BFP from u!!

I know! My body started showing strange signs and that drives me crazy. I would swear by the symptoms that im definitely pregnant and then bam AF showed!! LOL. At least I learn alot about my body while ttc, altho I really wouldnt mind learning lesser and conceiving faster! Haha.

Anyway, cant wait for ur test!!!

so I thought AF had started on friday morning, so like I said i went out for 2 glasses of wine AND TONS OF SOFT CHEESE for dinner.... TURNS OUT AF DIDN'T START. By sunday night, i broke down and took a test and got a BFP!! yippee, naturally that is followed by totally freaking out excited and nervous! I'm 40 and on metformin so I want to go to a doctor but they won't see me before 8 weeks. Also I'm getting married in 2.5 weeks so i'm hoping i'm not showing by then (it would be 7.5 weeks) and I'm hoping spanx are ok, anyone know? Yay and I'm scared!

so I thought AF had started on friday morning, so like I said i went out for 2 glasses of wine AND TONS OF SOFT CHEESE for dinner.... TURNS OUT AF DIDN'T START. By sunday night, i broke down and took a test and got a BFP!! yippee, naturally that is followed by totally freaking out excited and nervous! I'm 40 and on metformin so I want to go to a doctor but they won't see me before 8 weeks. Also I'm getting married in 2.5 weeks so i'm hoping i'm not showing by then (it would be 7.5 weeks) and I'm hoping spanx are ok, anyone know? Yay and I'm scared!

That's AWESOME!! Congrats!! I'm very happy for you! :) I'm sure spanx will be okay for 1 day! What a wonderful wedding gift for you and your hubby :)

Yay to no flow!!! Ur post made my day lol. Im so excited and ur updates is smth to look forward to now!

Test and post! Im really hoping for a BFP from u!!

I know! My body started showing strange signs and that drives me crazy. I would swear by the symptoms that im definitely pregnant and then bam AF showed!! LOL. At least I learn alot about my body while ttc, altho I really wouldnt mind learning lesser and conceiving faster! Haha.

Anyway, cant wait for ur test!!!

Well AF came in the morning as expected, BOO! It never fails, whenever you plan to test AF arrives. At least I didn't waste a test, even if it was a cheapie.

Sorry meant to post this morning but the hubby had oral surgery this morning so I've been babying him, lol

So I expect to ovulate this month sometime between April 24th-26th. This is going to be the month, I feel it. The DH's (and my father-in-law)'s birthdays are in January so maybe it's meant to be that they share a birthday month :) :thumbup:

Oh yay pirate for BFP!! Congratss!!!

Sorry havent been checking in for awhile. I've been super busy.

Sorry about AF dgstarzz1! Let's do it for january baby then!! :)

I finally went to the doc to get myself checked. And to get another round of clomid. I spent alot of time asking the dr abt the littlest thing, im sure he felt annoyed lol but he kept his cool and try to answer to my qns. I asked if he could check if im ovulating this month and he agree to do a scan! So im going in on 14th/CD11 to have a check and he will follow thru from there. I also asked for smth to thicken my uterine lining, expressing my frustration about how we've got everything timed so perfectly and yet still not pregnant. I told him I dont want for our hard work to end in a mc just because my uterine is thin, and thinning that's caused by taking clomid. So he agree to follow up closely on my progress this month.

Oh and the scan this month shows alot more cysts and bigger ones than 2 months ago. It's starting to scare me actually. *cry*

Im really worried and I hope with this month's follow up, we will be able to narrow down to what the problem might be.

[/QUOTE]

Well AF came in the morning as expected, BOO! It never fails, whenever you plan to test AF arrives. At least I didn't waste a test, even if it was a cheapie.

Sorry meant to post this morning but the hubby had oral surgery this morning so I've been babying him, lol

So I expect to ovulate this month sometime between April 24th-26th. This is going to be the month, I feel it. The DH's (and my father-in-law)'s birthdays are in January so maybe it's meant to be that they share a birthday month :) :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Funny cus I was babying my DH too. He had too much lemon (he loves lemon) and I think the body went into a detox mode LOL. And he was a wreck. I have to feed him porridge, one spoonful at a time! Literally like a baby lol. But he's well now, thankfully.

I hope ur DH recover soon. Oral surgery is the worst.

I'll be ovulation around 22 according to FF. But my dr expected it to be ard 18. I think he's wrong lol but we shall see thru the scans.

I've started taking clomid yesterday so im expecting mood swings and eye irritation soon.

Oh yay pirate for BFP!! Congratss!!!

Sorry havent been checking in for awhile. I've been super busy.

Sorry about AF dgstarzz1! Let's do it for january baby then!! :)

I finally went to the doc to get myself checked. And to get another round of clomid. I spent alot of time asking the dr abt the littlest thing, im sure he felt annoyed lol but he kept his cool and try to answer to my qns. I asked if he could check if im ovulating this month and he agree to do a scan! So im going in on 14th/CD11 to have a check and he will follow thru from there. I also asked for smth to thicken my uterine lining, expressing my frustration about how we've got everything timed so perfectly and yet still not pregnant. I told him I dont want for our hard work to end in a mc just because my uterine is thin, and thinning that's caused by taking clomid. So he agree to follow up closely on my progress this month.

Oh and the scan this month shows alot more cysts and bigger ones than 2 months ago. It's starting to scare me actually. *cry*

Im really worried and I hope with this month's follow up, we will be able to narrow down to what the problem might be.

That's good you went to your doctor. If this month doesn't work for us I'm going to another doctor in a different town. So how is he going to check for ovulation? CD11 seems very early to be checking for ovulation. What is he going to do about your uterine lining? Are you going to have an ultrasound? I ordered some progesterone cream, I think I'm going to use it this month. I'm slightly hesitant since my progesterone level was alright (and I've heard too much prog. can be bad too), but AF seems to be short and sweet again this month. If my lining is thick enough AF would be longer than 24 hours.

I'm sorry to hear you are battling cysts :( How did you find out that you had them to begin with? I'm wondering if something like that is interfering with our fertility, as i've never had an ultrasound to check my uterus and tubes.

Well lets hope this month flies by!! January 2015 babies!

My AF arrived on 2nd April too. This month me and my DH went to gyno to check up whats the issue as we are trying from past 6 months.

We did several tests, I dint got my reports yet. We got my DH semen analysis report. Can you please check below? and share your views?

Doctor appointment is on 11th April and we are unable to wait

My main concern is agglutination mentioned but can this be due to 7 days of abstinence?

Physical Examination:

Volume: 2.5ML
Odour: Seminal Musky
Viscosity: Viscous
Liquefication: 15 Min

Micro Scopic Examination:

Total Sperm Count: 88 Millions
Active: 30%
Shuggish: 40%
Death: 30%

Morphology:

Normal: 30%
Abnormal: 70%
Aggulutination: Micro Fibre Aggulutination may be due to more than 7 days of abstinence (my husband and me dint BD for more then 7 days due to my periods and other reasons so report says as he dint ejeculated in past 7 days it may be shown)

Fructose: Present

OTHER FINDINGS:

PUS: 1-2 Cells/HPF
EPI: Occational/HPF
RBC: Absent

My AF arrived on 2nd April too. This month me and my DH went to gyno to check up whats the issue as we are trying from past 6 months.

We did several tests, I dint got my reports yet. We got my DH semen analysis report. Can you please check below? and share your views?

Doctor appointment is on 11th April and we are unable to wait

My main concern is agglutination mentioned but can this be due to 7 days of abstinence?

Physical Examination:

Volume: 2.5ML
Odour: Seminal Musky
Liquefication: 15 Min

Micro Scopic Examination:

Total Sperm Count: 88 Millions
Active: 30%
Shuggish: 40%
Death: 30%

Morphology:

Normal: 30%
Abnormal: 70%
Aggulutination: Micro Fibre Aggulutination may be due to more than 7 days of abstinence (my husband and me dint BD for more then 7 days due to my periods and other reasons so report says as he dint ejeculated in past 7 days it may be shown)

Fructose: Present

OTHER FINDINGS:

PUS: 1-2 Cells/HPF
EPI: Occational/HPF
RBC: Absent

Hey apms, welcome!!

We've been trying for 6 months too. This is #7. Im going to see my doctor on 11th or 14th. But we'll probably go on 14th.

Im sorry I cant shed lights on the results. DH never had his tested so im not sure how to read it. But i think sperm count of 88mill is considered high? Then again dont take my word for it. Im really not sure.

Whatever it is, I hope things are okay with you and yr DH. Update us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->