CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

Hey all brought some softcups for use next cycle as the :witch: is on her way this month. Dont know what the testing date will be until she shows her ugly face though.

So how is everyone doing today? Great news about all the :bfp: 's lets hope for more in Feb.

Hey :) Hopefully softcups will do the trick for u :p Let me know ur testing date when u know it and I'll add u to the list :) I'm also waiting for the witch to show her face.
FX for feb :D :dust:

Congrats Lizzie & Laura! WHOHOOOO!!!!

aw thanks TTC! I put her picture from day 4 at the ER in my avatar-she is making an amazing recovery if it is just a bacterial infection as we really are hoping....otherwise no telling if she could have a recurrent seizure or has a worse underlying problem which we wouldn't know unless we take her to get a spinal tap & MRI!! Well it really took my mind of TTC this month that is for sure!!! Still hoping I'm not out though and the one day of BD at OV with the softcup was enough!!!! You are getting close to test!!!

Not sure when to put down for testing. AF due 2/8 or 2/9 but never know if I can hang out that long, despite lousy TTC month.

I think this is amazing. I am going to purchase the diva cup and try it. I O soon so I have no time to order softcups.

Not sure when to put down for testing. AF due 2/8 or 2/9 but never know if I can hang out that long, despite lousy TTC month.

aww; really hope it was just an infection then; poor little puppy; FX!!

I've put u down for the 9th, just let me know if it changes :) loads of :dust: for a :bfp: by then!!

I think this is amazing. I am going to purchase the diva cup and try it. I O soon so I have no time to order softcups.

Hey shaerichelle; softcups are better as they are placed closer to the cervix but a diva cup is def better than nothing imo; let me know your testing date and I'll add u to the list; FX it will do the trick :D

mine arrived today and I shall start using them next week. Am really excited about this month and trying them out!

good luck to all x

She got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad1:

Roll on cycle number 3 i AM AM AM gonna get pregnant this time!!!!!!!!!!! :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Titi glad to hear the pup's doing better!! She's GORGEOUS!!!!

aw thanks Aaisrie! She's my furbaby! How you feeling? Almost ready to shove off the witch?

Well normally AF is 7-10 days but it is very light already? My AF has been really weird since the MC. I'm feeling very sad about the MC today, I had this big social work meeting this morning about my DD and it came up in the meeting so I'm just thinking about it more than usual.

just thought i'd post to say i wont be testing on 5th now, as my cycles are playing out weird, and i ended up having 2 periods this month? so i'm out. just didn't want to leave it blank xxxx

just thought i'd post to say i wont be testing on 5th now, as my cycles are playing out weird, and i ended up having 2 periods this month? so i'm out. just didn't want to leave it blank xxxx

okay hun; hope your cycles get more regular - must be frustrating

Aeisrie-I'm sorry you're feeling sad hun........I can imagine. Take it easy today-lots of love:hugs:

Thanks Titi, my mum had Saraya (DD) last night and she was out of sorts yesterday (she's just under 11 months and has NEVER been ill!) and last night and today she started projectile vomiting so mum took her to the Dr and I met her there, so I've to keep her off food and milk for 24hrs and just give her water and diorelyte until the vomiting has subsided... My poor baby is so sick she doesn't know what's going on :(

Just wanted to update that AF got me on Thursday =( I have been uber busy at work though, so I didn't get a chance to update on time, sorry! Congrats to all the BFP's out there!

Fingers crossed for the rest of us for next month =D

Could you put me down for testing on February 23rd? Thanks!

YAY I'm using softcups this month, can't say when I'll be testing until after ovulation though

All updated :D

January Results:

3 :bfp: & 7 :bfn:

Loads of :dust: to February testers!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->