CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

Well AF came on Saturday so she has shown her face at last. I was getting to the point where i knew i wasnt preggo so just wanted the :witch: to show up and get it over with!!!

Also the soft cups have arrived! :happydance: my lord they are huge! Going to have a play as soon as AF has gone - Cant wait. LOL just realised how sad it is to get excited about something like this LOL :)

awww noo!!! i was convinced you were up the duff hun!!

Softcups seem scary but surprisingly easy how easy they are to use! xx

Ah thanks Ladies and sorry about you too Raz, got to take the positives though and I came on on time for a 28 day cycle, so at least I will have a better idea of where I am cycle wise this coming month, and Ive just been conception shopping online so I feel better :D

Well I am out AF showed up 4 days early, still its probably saved me a fortune on tests :)

Well we all better be in fighting form for this cycle - get some more BFPs on that list!!

Yep, lets make February a cracking BFP month! Sorry MrsChooChoo, fingers crossed for this next cycle, but I know what you mean about tests, cost me a bloody fortune this month (I was peeing on two a day :D).

Lol Helly! I can empathise with poas twice daily! I've saved a superdrug ept for my valentines day testing and just using IC's until then!

Okay, I have changed my mind. I will be 10dpo on 2/4 and may just test then, for fun. My BB is driving me crazy but no symptoms and only got to BD once this cycle, so not sure if I really will test or wait.

All updated :)

@ Titi: I've changed your date to the 4th; u can always start testing then as quite a few got their :bfp: by 10dpo; just don't get too disappointed if it's a BFN as u still could have a chance :D

loads of baby :dust: to all!!! We need more :bfp:!!

All updated :)

@ Titi: I've changed your date to the 4th; u can always start testing then as quite a few got their :bfp: by 10dpo; just don't get too disappointed if it's a BFN as u still could have a chance :D

loads of baby :dust: to all!!! We need more :bfp:!!

bloody OH says he's too tired to :sex: tonight! grrr! didn't do it last night either! I'm still in my fertile window what to do?!!!

oh boy Don't I remember when DH used to get too tired! He has been my BD slave since the last month (Oct) he pulled that a few times and I didn't speak to him for a week, lol!

After I was done being mad we just had a nice discussion about how much harder TTC is on me-the ups & downs, powerlessness, etc........and how I can't do it without him.:gun:

Has anyone gotten pregnant using softcups with pre-seed when DH had a low sperm count?:blush:

Hi

i just got my :bfp: this morning using soft cups. Never had a period from having implanon removed on 22nd Dec, so you can change my testing date from 16th Feb

oh boy Don't I remember when DH used to get too tired! He has been my BD slave since the last month (Oct) he pulled that a few times and I didn't speak to him for a week, lol!

After I was done being mad we just had a nice discussion about how much harder TTC is on me-the ups & downs, powerlessness, etc........and how I can't do it without him.:gun:

lol I put on a nice sexy negligee and paraded in front of him....soon got his attention lol!

I'm finding it harder now to :sex: as leading up to ov and on ov days I felt really horny lol is that normal?

The urge to get my OH to fertilise me has gone away now for this cycle :rofl: he can have a rest!

Hi

i just got my :bfp: this morning using soft cups. Never had a period from having implanon removed on 22nd Dec, so you can change my testing date from 16th Feb

Wow Jo that's fab!!! :hugs:

OMG I hope those softcups work for me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->