CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

Just used a softcup after bd, a bit difficult to take out, but fine otherwise. I'm hoping to test on the 15 Feb.

Good luck shareema! Did you get to keep the cup in for a bit? I normally leave it in overnight if we :sex: in the evening or I keep it in throughout the day if we have :sex: in the morning.
Hope they are lucky for you :thumbup:

minimin I left mine in overnight last night and put on in about 8pm tonight after :sex: and will take it out tomorrow morning when I get up! hopefully 12 hours will be enough to help the little :spermy: to get where they need to go!

Good luck shareema! Did you get to keep the cup in for a bit? I normally leave it in overnight if we :sex: in the evening or I keep it in throughout the day if we have :sex: in the morning.
Hope they are lucky for you :thumbup:

Hiya, only left it 4 hours today, will leave 12 hrs tomorrow.

Nessicle and Shareena- got my fingers crossed for you. we need more :bfp:

Could someone please change my :bfp: to https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/angelbaby.gif ..thanks :cry:

Oh lizzie-moon! I am so sorry honey sending you so many big fat :hugs:

aww Lizzie---------------:hugs::hug: : (

Awww Lizzie, I'm so sorry.... you so deserve your BFP :(

Can I please join? I plan to use softcups this cycle. I will be testing on February 26, 2010! :wohoo:

I wish us all lots of baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Has anyone else found that when taking them out there is like abit of .. suction and you really do have to give it a bit of a tug to get it out!?

yes xMissxZoiex!!!

I makes a sucking sound when you take it out eewwww lol ha ha xx

Yes lol =P it is rather disgusting lol!

The things us ladies do for our BFPs lol xxxxx

hahahaha it's pretty gross - I have to admit I wretched a few times when I took my first softcup out, it was gross!!

Sorry ladies im out, can you put me down for 2 March please? Thanks x

Well AF came on Saturday so she has shown her face at last. I was getting to the point where i knew i wasnt preggo so just wanted the :witch: to show up and get it over with!!!

Also the soft cups have arrived! :happydance: my lord they are huge! Going to have a play as soon as AF has gone - Cant wait. LOL just realised how sad it is to get excited about something like this LOL :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->