CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

TTC4No3 I wish.... I'm feeling not good about it. I don't "feel" pregnant today, it's like it just went and my temp is going weird.... BFN today... Just think it's all over for me

hmm yeah your chart is all over the place lol but ur temp is back up today & u're still having symptoms looks like so I wouldn't give up hope just yet; FX it turns to a BFP!! :dust:

Thanks TTC4no3 I just can't seem to find ANY PMA today at all, my head is too full of rubbish and I just want to wallow, I can't see anything good happening EUGH *mopes*

Oh no! The witch has got me, and just in time for my birthday... Roll on next month...

Hi Ladies, can i join the club? been trying for my BPN for 4 years, this is my first month using softcups and i a due to test on the 5th Feb.

Hi Ladies, can i join the club? been trying for my BPN for 4 years, this is my first month using softcups and i a due to test on the 5th Feb.

added :D Hope u'll get that BFP soon :dust: !

:wave: hiya ladies!

i think ill do a test either thursday or friday, im of to paris friday till sunday without my OH so ill try test before i go, im nervouse :wacko:

got crampy sharp stabbing pains so far since 5dpo hope this is a good thing :thumbup:

:dust:

xXx

My Cup Came today! and i have it in now hehe =) i love it! i think i managed to get it in the right place first time! I have worked it out and by the look of my chart i should be testing on the 5th Feb! =D xxx

My Cup Came today! and i have it in now hehe =) i love it! i think i managed to get it in the right place first time! I have worked it out and by the look of my chart i should be testing on the 5th Feb! =D xxx

Added :D Glad u're loving them too! :baby: :dust:

I'll start testing from Thursday; AF is due on the 3rd only but I'm soooo impatient (and I'm a POAS addict lol).
So far it's not looking good; my temps keep getting lower and also was below my coverline today...

Added :D Glad u're loving them too! :baby: :dust:

I'll start testing from Thursday; AF is due on the 3rd only but I'm soooo impatient (and I'm a POAS addict lol).
So far it's not looking good; my temps keep getting lower and also was below my coverline today...

Yeh there great!, i just need a little practice on getting them out .. not to sure about using them for AF i think it could be quite messy .. but i suppose it will be easyer the more i use them...
I cant wait to test lol im a POAS addice too lol.
xxx

Bump... Noticed on threads there are loads of new ppl trying Softcups; don't be shy and post your testing dates :D

:dust:

Ok I got a mooncup a few days before ovulation. I think i need more practice and I hope I haven't ruined our chances this month because it felt like I was exposing the :spermy: to air. :(

Anyway I'm testing on the 7th!!!

Just ordered mine too! Please put me down for testing on 20th February. thanks!

Anyway I'm testing on the 7th!!!

Please put me down for testing on 20th February. thanks!

Both added :D

Looks like there's only 2 ladies left for January: Joyalan & Lizzie_Moon
loads of :baby: :dust: would be nice seeing more :bfp: this month!!

To the ones who sadly had the :witch: show up :hugs:; don't forget to give me your next testing dates if u're still using Softcups this cycle. Thanks :)

I'll be using them - I'm gonna be testing either 23rd or 24th? I don't know yet, FF is giving me 2 O dates at the mo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->