CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

I'll be using them - I'm gonna be testing either 23rd or 24th? I don't know yet, FF is giving me 2 O dates at the mo

k hun, I've put u down for the 24th but let me know if it changes :) Loads of :dust: !!

I got my bfp yesterday, the softcups must have helped!!!!!! :happydance:

OH wow CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

how many dpo?

im testing in morning but i no im just gonna be bummed :sad1:

xXx

lizzie huge congratulations hunny. If i get my BFP this month our due dates will be the same!

Hope to join you soon.

xx

Congratulations Lizzie. How many DPO are you? Was this ur first month with soft cups? How long have you been TTC? Sorry for the trillion questions!!!!!!

OMG Lizzie CONGRATS! - so much for you thinking it was all over this month.... question HOW THE F*** DID YOU DO THAT! I was bding like crazy and still got BFN! Your body must be amazingly fertile!

girls i think i got my BFP this morning. It is sooooo light it really is, if it got any lighter it wouldnt even be there but i can definitly see it and i have never seen two lines in my whoe life and i have been TTC for nearly 3 years. dont add me to the list yet, ill be testing again in the next few days but ill keep you updated.

girls i think i got my BFP this morning. It is sooooo light it really is, if it got any lighter it wouldnt even be there but i can definitly see it and i have never seen two lines in my whoe life and i have been TTC for nearly 3 years. dont add me to the list yet, ill be testing again in the next few days but ill keep you updated.

so excited; keep us posted :D

4 :bfp: so far; yay!! Let's hope February will be even more full of them!!

joyalan - any news hun?

Hi all!

I bought some on Access Diagnostics! Ooh I hope they come tomorrow! I'm 5 days to ov according to my ticker so will be bd this weekend :D !!!

14 February testing for me in that case! xx

Hey Nessicles- welcome to the mad house!
We will be testing around the same time. I Ov- yesterday but I am away in Egypt 6-13 so trying to hold off until AF is well and truly LATE!
Jolayan- how are you??????

laura again :wohoo: I am sooooo happy the SC worked for you. i am so glad I found the SC buried deep in the TTC section that day!

:hugs:

Hey Nessicles- welcome to the mad house!
We will be testing around the same time. I Ov- yesterday but I am away in Egypt 6-13 so trying to hold off until AF is well and truly LATE!
Jolayan- how are you??????

laura again :wohoo: I am sooooo happy the SC worked for you. i am so glad I found the SC buried deep in the TTC section that day!

:hugs:

ha ha madhouse thank you!

Keep me posted how you get on and fx for a :bfp: for you!!

xx

Hey all brought some softcups for use next cycle as the :witch: is on her way this month. Dont know what the testing date will be until she shows her ugly face though.

So how is everyone doing today? Great news about all the :bfp: 's lets hope for more in Feb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->