CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

oohhh zoie, please test again today you cant leave it a few more days, thats tourture. :haha: Looks like a BFP to me though. Very very faint but there, i see it. Looks like the first one i did with a 10Miu IC. Fingers crossed for you.

Hello all....i have a softcup in as we speak! got my first high today,only CD7 (Cant help but think it strange to have a high so early) just waiting to peak!! Hope i catch all those vital spermies!!!!x

Hello all....i have a softcup in as we speak! got my first high today,only CD7 (Cant help but think it strange to have a high so early) just waiting to peak!! Hope i catch all those vital spermies!!!!x

Good luck and dont worry i got a high on the BFM fairly eary the 1st cycle. It knows more about my hormone levels now though so i dont get a high until later.

Used my 3rd softcup last night as i am high on the CDFM, ov is MIA at the min so it looks like this going to be a long cycle.

Ive had some spotting today and i feel so devistated! =( i woke up and there was a small bit of pinkybrown discharge (Sorry tmi) and a little bit of blood =/

Zoie- I def. saw a line on your test.. with the spotting maybe you should head to the doctor to be safe? Let us know honey, Hope all goes well.. :hugs:

Ive had some spotting today and i feel so devistated! =( i woke up and there was a small bit of pinkybrown discharge (Sorry tmi) and a little bit of blood =/

I'm just reading this now, I had some bleeding the day I got my bfp and again a little bit the day after, nothing for the last 2 days. I haven't had any cramps.
It could well be implantation bleeding, apparently it's quite common that why women think they have their period and in reality they're already pregnant.
I hope it's all better and i wanted to say good luck to all the softcups users. I used them last month and so far so good.

i wasn't on the list to test, as i was confused over cycles this time, but i got a softcup bfp on 14th. not sure if you wanna add it :)
xxx

There is no hope for me i started bleeding really heavily and got quite bad cramps. ive been really worried about Eptopic Pregnancy :cry: x

i wasn't on the list to test, as i was confused over cycles this time, but i got a softcup bfp on 14th. not sure if you wanna add it :)
xxx

Yay! Congrats :D I've added u.

@ xMissxZoiex : sorry AF got u hun :dust:

There is no hope for me i started bleeding really heavily and got quite bad cramps. ive been really worried about Eptopic Pregnancy :cry: x

:hugs: so sorry darling xxx perhaps you had an early mc as I definitely saw a line on your test xx

Yea, the fact the line was so faint means it was probably a chemical. I thought that when I saw the test but didn't want to say anything and be hurtful...

I think it was most likely a chemical :cry: the bleed is so heavy now :( im having to change a super tampax every hour and a half sometimes every hour :( x

:hugs: so sorry honey

think I had something similar - I think an eggy might have started to implant which is why I got the watery light pink discharge at 8dpo but it didnt stop, was the same all week and then just got full on heavy AF on Sunday. I was having to change a regular tampon every couple of hours so not as bad as yours hun!

I'm sure I had a faint + on a CB at 11dpo but nothing after that! xxx

I think it was most likely a chemical :cry: the bleed is so heavy now :( im having to change a super tampax every hour and a half sometimes every hour :( x

I'm sorry AF has got you, it was looking so hopefull too. Seems she is enjoying playing jokes this month :hug:

The fear of an eptopic has gone because my pregnancy stptoms have gone aswell .. i do think that i have had a chemical :cry:

So sorry xMissxZoiex :hugs:

I am on my first cycle of using softcups (and second cycle of clomid). If clomid manages to make me ovulate again this month then I will be testing on Saturday 6th March- it'll be CD29- which is what my cycle was last month. Please can I be added- thanks xx :hugs:

Hey TTC4No3- a quick on to say :witch: got me on Friday last week so I am now on CD8 and looking for a :BFP: in March. I will probably wait to test until 14th of March. Can you up date my details please! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->