CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

oh minimin im sooooo sorry hunny :hugs: heres hoping you catch that march eggy.

Hi - can you put me down for a :bfp: I got this morning! It was our first time using Softcups, and its amazing - I'm 37.5 and TTC after a mc, so there is no way I thought it would work first time!

WOW there are a lot of pages on this thread sorry I'm just gonna quick post I got through the first 3 pages now I have to go take my shower! I am on my 8th cd and I plan to use soft cups this month! Please put me down for March 13th! Thank you!

I'm out for this month - the dreaded :witch: got me this morning.

I'm 10DPO (CD20) which makes it a bit strange - at first I thought it might have been implantation bleeding but its transparent brown (TMI sorry) and needs a panty-liner at least so I guess thats me out, as I think thats too much for it to be implantation.

My cycle is probably messed up because I only had a Mirena Coil removed in January so thats probably why.

Hey ho, there's always next month!

Big congrats to all the ladies who have achieved BFP's this month!

Im on day 11 of my cycle and got another high on CBFM (6th high so far but no peak as yet!) got my softcup in as we speak....first month of using them so got my fingers crossed!! xx

higirls im new to this forum and im currently using soft cups for the first time, its great to hear of the sucess stories, ill be testing on the 3rd of march x

Hiya I'm new to the forum, but have been reading lots of hints and tips!!

So softcups at the ready with ovulation sticks, I reckon it should be 19th March when its time to test as i have a long cycle :)

Good luck everyone!!

Delly xxx

:hi: girls

After disappearing off the planet it would appear that this cycle my body wants to play ball:yipee::dohh::rofl:
I had a +ve opk this morning so will be ovulating between now and monday....testing at 13dpo if I get there....5th March.
I'm actually having a ultrasound scan done that day to...to see if there is a polyp that has been the cause of the past menstrual hell.

Fingers and toes crossed for everyone....hope we all catch those eggies soon....:dust:

Alright! So I should have updated sooner. But my body is throwing me a curve ball and I started spotting after I thought I had ovulated at the beginning of the month.. and THEN I got a positive OPK today, so I guess I won't be "testing for pregnancy" until March 8th. :flower: Sorry for the screw up. Thanks hun :flower: xXx

Just wanted to wish all you ladies the best of luck and lots of :dust:
ive been testing since 8dpo. im 10dpo and still bfn's...ill try again tomorrow, :witch: due monday :flower:

Hiya,
Just read all peeps posts and its so nice to see its not just us going this alone and we're all going through similar thoughts and feelings! Lots of :dust: to all!!
I hope all who the :witch: got last month gets a :bfp: this month and all us newbies will join you!!

Delly xxx

Hi...thanks for adding me...I'm using a mooncup instead of a softcup hun as well x

it's gone really quite in here; does anyone have updates?

Lol.. It is quiet in here! No updates from me, but anxious to see everyone elses! Can't wait till I test :happydance: in what seems like 38543945 days. But it's all good.. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait. :flow:

TTC- How is everything going with the pregnancy? :flower: hope all is well!

Can you add me to March 13th to test please?

Hope the pregnancy is going well TTC4No3 xx

Lol.. It is quiet in here! No updates from me, but anxious to see everyone elses! Can't wait till I test :happydance: in what seems like 38543945 days. But it's all good.. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait. :flow:

TTC- How is everything going with the pregnancy? :flower: hope all is well!

Can you add me to March 13th to test please?

Hope the pregnancy is going well TTC4No3 xx

Thanks girls :flower: Things are going fine as far as I know lol. The only downside is I'm having recurrent tonsilitis which isn't fun... I've had one lot of antibiotics which made it better then when the treatment was over it came back within 2 days :( Don't want to take antibiotics again so I'm just having to deal with it lol. I've got a private scan booked on the 6th of March and I can't wait; really hope the bean is fine in there. I'm still getting cramps on and off but no bleeding at least so FX!
Sending you all loads of baby :dust: for that :bfp: soon!!

ugh tonsilitis is awful hun I sympathise with you on that! had it twice last year with vomiting and that was horrendous but coupled with pregnancy too and not wanting to take antibiotics (totally understandable) I bet you're fed up!

Getting more use to the softcups now, just hope they been going in right. I push them in as far as they can go, and as long as I can get them out with my finger.

I'll try these for a couple of months, and if no results.......I'll buy a pack of mooncups :thumbup:

Congratulations on all the BFP usuing them :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"