CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

I think the non-reusing thing is more for money, I can't see any reason you couldn't reuse them. I did debate on putting them in my steriliser to make them... clean again!

hey all. I wasnt going to do this this month but hey. OH came home so i got to try my soft cups out and guess what, FF says that i ovulated the weekend he was back.

So........ could you please stick me down to test on the 2nd feb as thats when Af is due. Im not holding out much hope as charts and OPKs are condradicting each other but we will see how it goes.

xx

OH WOW only just noticed our 2 BFPs. Huge congratulations girls.

xx

So........ could you please stick me down to test on the 2nd feb as thats when Af is due. Im not holding out much hope as charts and OPKs are condradicting each other but we will see how it goes.

added :D FX!!

congrats to our three bfps!!!! hopefully more to come!

Wow, 2 bfp's! Huge congratulations to both of you and big hugs to Titi.

I don't know when / if I have ovulated at all this month so im just winging it and hoping for the best. Best of luck to all testing in the next few days x

Hi Ladies,

I am new to this forum, but I have been stalking it for a while. I did some research on soft cups, and I am in. I really think that they could be a very useful tool. I am excited about them, and we have been using them this cycle. I am currently on CD12, and I am pretty sure that I got a pos OPK yesterday. FX'ed!!! AF is due Feb. 8, so can you please put be down for Feb. 10 for testing.

I also had a quick question, is it OK to use the soft cups everytime you BD? How long do you usually leave them in?

Thank you ladies, I hope we all get our BFP's this year!! :hugs: :hugs:

Hi jappygirl76. This is my first cycle using them. I personally am only using them around ovulation (now!!) apart from my test run last week lol!!

I also had a quick question, is it OK to use the soft cups everytime you BD? How long do you usually leave them in?

Thank you ladies, I hope we all get our BFP's this year!! :hugs: :hugs:

Hi Jappygirl; added u :D
You can use softcups as often as you want but most are using them for 4-6 days around ovulation time. You can leave them for up to 12 hours I think. Personally I'd leave them overnight if u BD in the evening. GL :D

I'm out. The witch got me this morning. Can you put me down for Feb 22nd please?

: ( Lamburai1703-so sorry hun. : (

Lamburai1703 so sorry, I know its hard but onwards and upwards to next month x

Ok so I am totally confused!!! I just got a + on my opk! (obviously I am going to pounce on my H2B when he gets home from work in about 45mins!) last month I ov on cd16 and I'm only cd13 (to be fair last month was the first month I used opks) but I wasn't expecting it with how my temp has been going... please could someone look at my chart? I should get a rise tomorrow if its right shouldnt I?

Do you think I should do another opk tomorrow to check? I use clearblue digital. If ov comes bit earlier can this make my cycle any shorter? This has thrown me completely - I wasn't expecting ov so early I need to practice putting softcup in! :rofl: only used it once and don't know if it was in right! ha ha!

Some advice would be appreciated!

I have a question lol, do i get soft cups or do i get the moon cup ... i wont to try it for af in the future .. and i think in the long run it would be cheaper ... Do the moon cups work aswell? x

miss zoie i havent seen the mooncups so cant shed much light on it im affraid. But as for the soft cups, i think they are quite shallow so i wouldnt use it for AF as i can imagine it would be pretty messy. May be post in the soft cups thread as i think some of the girls have used them for AF so may be able to help you a little bit more.

xx

Thank you anyway, i think im going to go for the mooncup its just cheaper in the long run.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->