CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

CAn you put me down for 2/16 please. I just got my softcups in the mail today!

Ok so I am totally confused!!! I just got a + on my opk! (obviously I am going to pounce on my H2B when he gets home from work in about 45mins!) last month I ov on cd16 and I'm only cd13 (to be fair last month was the first month I used opks) but I wasn't expecting it with how my temp has been going... please could someone look at my chart? I should get a rise tomorrow if its right shouldnt I?

Do you think I should do another opk tomorrow to check? I use clearblue digital. If ov comes bit earlier can this make my cycle any shorter? This has thrown me completely - I wasn't expecting ov so early I need to practice putting softcup in! :rofl: only used it once and don't know if it was in right! ha ha!

Some advice would be appreciated!

Check your temp tomorrow and you should see a rise; this will confirm that the egg has been released :) And yes your cycle will probably be shorter this month then; mine always varies from 26-32 days... GL with the softcups tonight :p

Thank you anyway, i think im going to go for the mooncup its just cheaper in the long run.
xx

The softcups are placed around the cervix so it keeps the sperm close to where they should be heading. The mooncup is placed at the entrance of the vagina so it's not as efficient for ttc.

CAn you put me down for 2/16 please. I just got my softcups in the mail today!

added :D

I am cramping up so badly today.... starting to feel really tired as well and it's only 9:40pm...

Ok so I am totally confused!!! I just got a + on my opk! (obviously I am going to pounce on my H2B when he gets home from work in about 45mins!) last month I ov on cd16 and I'm only cd13 (to be fair last month was the first month I used opks) but I wasn't expecting it with how my temp has been going... please could someone look at my chart? I should get a rise tomorrow if its right shouldnt I?

Do you think I should do another opk tomorrow to check? I use clearblue digital. If ov comes bit earlier can this make my cycle any shorter? This has thrown me completely - I wasn't expecting ov so early I need to practice putting softcup in! :rofl: only used it once and don't know if it was in right! ha ha!

Some advice would be appreciated!

+ OPK means you may OV within 12-36/48 hours.......so prob. going to OV tomorrow, or even possibly day after which would put you at cd14, or cd15. That sounds about right. I OV most on cd12 but have also OV on CD11 and CD13.
Get busy mama!!!

I have softcups and a Diva Cup (same as moon cup) and have posted before I really don't think anything besides softcups would help with a BFP-as they are totally different and sit v. low in the canal and not hugging the cervix like softcups. All I can imagine is they'd be better than nothing at all as maybe if sperm are still alive when you get up then they wouldn't all leak out but at any rate from there you would still have to get back into a position to help them swim back up I imagine.....So I use the mooncup/Diva cup for AF and softcups for BD-althoughI have used to softcups for my AF too with success-they are too shallow as if but if I poke them out a little and make a bowl (which I DON"T do for BD) they are good for my light flow.

Thanks for all your advice ladies, I've had 2 temp rises since my + opk, so definitely ov! and we have bd last 2 days in a row (feel free to have a look at my chart) I have used softcups 3 times so far, and I'm not sure if I am putting them in right. I push them as far back as I can, and sleep with it in (I try and fall asleep with pillow under my bum and knees up!) and when I go to take it out in the morning, it feels like it wasnt as far back - is that meant to happen? there is some spermies in there though. FX it works for me this month.

Update from the reflexology appt... it was really good, and she just said she could pick up tension in my shoulders which she said most people have, and she could feel anxiety around my solarplex. (which is true with ttc at the mo) She was so lovely and quite spiritual too, she told me to breathe in the colour baby pink (because I want a girl!) and recommended I get some rose quartz as this is meant to aid chances of fertility especially an egg shape if you put it in your bedroom, and put one in the right hand back corner of my house (as this is for love, back left hand corner for wealth) She also said to do a vision board and then put it in a draw and forget about it! have just ordered a load of rose quartz off the net, it can't hurt to give it a try, makes me feel like I'm am doing all I can and being more positive.

She also did me an angel card at the end and guess what came out? The angel of 'patience' can't remember the name now though, she wrote it down somewhere. It was so spot on about how I should enjoy everything I have got now and not rush to obtain my goals, be patient and let it happen! Something along those lines anyway... it rang so true!! I feel alot more chilled out since I have been I must admit, feeling quite positive. Will definitely be having another session soon (bit too expensive to have weekly though)

:dust: to all

Def looks like you O! Hopefully you caught the eggy!!

Thanks for all your advice ladies, I've had 2 temp rises since my + opk, so definitely ov! and we have bd last 2 days in a row (feel free to have a look at my chart) I have used softcups 3 times so far, and I'm not sure if I am putting them in right. I push them as far back as I can, and sleep with it in (I try and fall asleep with pillow under my bum and knees up!) and when I go to take it out in the morning, it feels like it wasnt as far back - is that meant to happen? there is some spermies in there though. FX it works for me this month.

Update from the reflexology appt... it was really good, and she just said she could pick up tension in my shoulders which she said most people have, and she could feel anxiety around my solarplex. (which is true with ttc at the mo) She was so lovely and quite spiritual too, she told me to breathe in the colour baby pink (because I want a girl!) and recommended I get some rose quartz as this is meant to aid chances of fertility especially an egg shape if you put it in your bedroom, and put one in the right hand back corner of my house (as this is for love, back left hand corner for wealth) She also said to do a vision board and then put it in a draw and forget about it! have just ordered a load of rose quartz off the net, it can't hurt to give it a try, makes me feel like I'm am doing all I can and being more positive.

She also did me an angel card at the end and guess what came out? The angel of 'patience' can't remember the name now though, she wrote it down somewhere. It was so spot on about how I should enjoy everything I have got now and not rush to obtain my goals, be patient and let it happen! Something along those lines anyway... it rang so true!! I feel alot more chilled out since I have been I must admit, feeling quite positive. Will definitely be having another session soon (bit too expensive to have weekly though)

:dust: to all

Hey Angelblue, I'm on cd15 and ovulated at the same time as you looks like.
I'm also not too sure if I'm placing the softcups in properly but I too am just pushing them as far as it will go sort of thing; and I don't feel it or anything so I presume it's in okay lol; and it's also got little swimmers in there when I take it out. I'm glad your reflexology appt went well; I'm considering rose quartz too hehe; why not try it all :D

Is it tucked behind your pelvic bone? Once I have mine push in I kinda push the edge I can reach up a little to make sure it's definitely in place behind the bone.

Did you watch the video on the SC website? Theirs was the one I used and it was really easy to understand what's keeping it in etc

Is it tucked behind your pelvic bone? Once I have mine push in I kinda push the edge I can reach up a little to make sure it's definitely in place behind the bone.

Did you watch the video on the SC website? Theirs was the one I used and it was really easy to understand what's keeping it in etc

Yes I watched that video too to double check lol. Once I push it behind the pelvic bone it seems to just find its place sort of thing and spreads open. Think I'm getting more used to them already :) and finding it easier to get out now too. Overall finding them great let's hope we see more :bfp: soon!!

TTC4No3 I'm so glad!! Once you have it done once it's easy (you'd think I'd been using these for years the way I talk, I've only used them twice hahaha)

yeah it's weird-last time it kinda just sucked itself in all perfectly and I swear it was behind bone-just leakage after a coughing and/or other body functions.

ooops forgot to see if I was putting in right side up. :doh:

LOL Titi!! I had no problem, going to the toilet or anything else with it in and had no movement or leakage.... I don't know what else to suggest?

I bought my Cups today they should be here in the next few days YAY!!!! =D xxx

TTC4No3 I wish.... I'm feeling not good about it. I don't "feel" pregnant today, it's like it just went and my temp is going weird.... BFN today... Just think it's all over for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->