Clothes as presents - is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was little all the clothes we needed were provided for us, but if there was something extra that we really wanted (particularly if our parents didn't really approve of it) then we could ask for it for a present. I wasn't allowed high heels as my school shoes for example, so I asked for some for my Birthday, and if I had loads of clothes already but saw something I didn't need but really wanted I could get that. Sometimes they would say no to something they really weren't keen on like a skirt above the knee lol, but then Santa bought it and got all the credit! :haha:

With DS I'm kind of the same, he has everything he needs but if there's something really expensive that he doesn't need then he could ask Santa for it, like a particular pair of trainers when he already has plenty, or if he wants to 'upgrade' something that he already has a basic version of.

With DD she can't ask for things yet, but the same will apply, I will probably get her some pink Hunters and Converse at Christmas, party dresses and princess costumes, things she doesn't need.

And the Elf on the Shelf brings jammies and Christmas day outfits :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back