Club OvaCue!

i've been a wreck today. every time i get a text from DH all i do is :cry: i know it will get better in the days to come, but it just stinks. we rarely ever get the opportunity to be truly married and every time i think about how it was.. well i just :cry:

that makes since. i've only been charting, i think this is my 4th cycle. the latest i have O'ed is CD17 since then. my chart this cycle has been confusing though... :shrug: pretty confident it was CD17, but might be CD18. if that's the case i'm looking at CD32 or CD33 as "late." seems so far away! hope we can get that eggy titi. especially since you have been trying so so long :hugs:

Never-do you have the day off? Are you able to just maybe hide under the covers with some ice cream and let yourself have a cry and a good book or movie? I think positive thinking/feeling on an everyday basis is best but that everyone needs to take time to feel bad too when they do and comfort themselves. I can completely understand where you are coming from.....I would be besides myself too if I couldn't see DH until November. I'll hope & pray for a miracle for you!!!!!!

Thanks for everything. I hope I get the eggy too this month b/c it would be a lot better than going on the "break" I have planned but I don't have any hopes up anymore. I either think that DH & I can't get pg or that we are going to be one of those couples that takes 5 years and only seems to get pg after they adopt. DH doesn't think I am being very optimistic anymore but it's just not normal to try as long as we have and not get pg. I mean, we've NEVER gotten pg ever and although we've been actively trying 20 cycles the 2 years prior to that we didn't use any protection (just w/d) and didn't do it special times of the month either. I just want you to catch your eggy so you will be happy instead of sad for the next few months :hugs:

titi - i have today and tomorrow off. i hate days off because i always dwell on the obvious, DH not being here. when i'm at work, i have my friends and my unit and things to do so i don't think about it so much. just looking at my dog reminds me of DH so i hate being at home! i do have some choc. chip cookie dough ice cream though that i might splurge on. i'm going to watch DH and I's show of the week too..biggest loser. he arrived in his deployment country safely so i am very happy for that at least.

i can just imagine how hard it is to keep going babe. actually, no i can't even imagine. DH and I were NTNP (no w/d method, nothing..) and this is our TTC #3 official cycle and i already catch myself keeping my hopes down. so i can't even fathom what 20 cycles feel like. all i know and i hope is that somewhere somehow God is watching and realizing the love that you and your DH will give a :baby: and he will soon bless you with a little bean. and for us to be bump buddies? EVEN BETTER! :happydance:

eckkkkkkkkk yeah being alone kinda sucks when you feel like that. Are you on a base? Are there pubs or halls or something where you can go even when you are off?

Never, I feel for you girl. You seem like a strong woman though and if anyone can make it through something like this its you for sure. I really pray that you get your little bean.

Titi, I pray that you get your little bean to. I just love you girls and I have never met you face to face. I say one day we all meet. That would be awesome.

How was everyone's 4th of July?

Aw Ready you are so sweet! I feel the same!! Do you guys have Facebook pages? Our 4th was really low key but nice......just quiet family time-celebrated my nephew's 3rd bday. How was yours-are you holding up okay with AF? So sorry: ( I still have good vibes for your soon bfp tho!

Titi, there is nothing low key about our 4th of July...LOL. My hubby's bday is today, he is 32!! So every year we throw a huge 4th of July/birthday party for him at our house. It's a pretty big party and it's a lot of blowing stuff up and guys acting like little boys again...hahahha I love it though, it's good times.

Actually I have not got my period yet. I started spotting and I have been spotting for three days now. It's brown and I am not sure what is going on. I tested Saturday and still got a negative, but I am wondering what the deal is? I am going to test tomorrow again if I do not get the :witch: in full blown mode by tomorrow. I do normally spot for a day and that's why I assumed she was here, but I have never spotted for three days and brown at that.

hmmmmmmmm. that's weird. What do you really mean by spotting? Sorry for TMI but like how much, etc. I dunno b/c I never ever ever spot at all......

4th sounds fun!

It is just a little bit of brown on the panty liner and then when I wipe there is brown, but it's not a lot at one time or throughout the day, like a period. I am not having any cramps or any discomfort like with my period. I just wipe or look down at my pad and it's a little brown. Normally I spot pinkish blood a day before my af arrives, but this is definitely not normal for me and I am a little nervous about what it could be. I have read it can be implantation bleeding, but some women have this in the 1st trimester of pregnancy, but I have not got a :bfp:, so that is why I am confused, but maybe I tested to early.

Confusing! I dunno........have you googled or looked in some other threads?

Yea I have. A lot of women say it was implantation bleeding, or that they just spotted in the 1st trimester of their pregnancy, and some women say it can be a bad sign like miscarriage, but I am not feeling any discomfort and a lot of women say they had really bad cramping and lots of bleeding after the spotting started. I don't feel like it is anything serious, but I guess I will wait and see. I am going to test tomorrow and see if I get a :bfp:, and if I don't and I still don't have my af, then I might go to the doc and have her check it all out. The joys of being a woman!

grrr so frusterating! and the waiting!!!! That is the worst part to me of ttc-it's like no matter what you are going through there is always a zillion different things it could be-1/2 of which mean you're not pg, and the other half mean you are! Nothing definitive! I think your plan is good-

Titi, I agree. It' is so up in the air with all these symptoms. I am just frustrated with it. I will keep everyone updated. I am sure the :witch: is coming, she is just trying to play with my head...lol

ready - wow honey i really hope you get everything figured out very soon. with either AF or a :bfp: i know being in limbo really stinks. in february, DH and i got to try and my AF came a week late. the week before it i was getting shooting pains, cramps, like AF was here, and brown discharge and spotting. i just wanted AF or a :bfp: and well, i got a VERY light AF. i HATED the wait!

titi - i have facebook :) [email protected] is what i am under. add me! i have been trying to not symptom spot, but i already am. LOL. woke p at 11 today and fell back asleep at 5. i know this could be being depressed about DH though. i do that sometimes. but i have been peeing EVERY hour and when i stand up i get really really dizzy. the last time it almost felt like i was going to pass out. sigh. i'm going to note it down as just stress for now and try not to look too much into it.

Never, well at least I know someone on here has had the brown spotting. I am sure I will get AF. It really does suck being in limbo though. I requested you on facebook. Titi, you can look me up under [email protected].

I hope we all get our little beans! I thought I was out of the 2ww, but here I am in suspense again...lol :dust: to all of us

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1165986310

Yay we are all facebook buddies! I am a facebook queen! My husband totally laughs at me for it. I love the connection with friends and family, it's great.

i am too ready, haha. DH likes that i have something to occupy my time though..with all my pets and games and everything :haha:

yay!!! My DH can't complain-he is as bad as me!!!! As you can tell from our "joint page" :rofl:
which reminds me, cuz it gets confusing. DH writes all his posts IN ALL CAPS so you can tell who is saying what!

haha, how freaking funny. DH found himself in a lot of trouble with his FB page :gun: girls flirting with him and what not. so he lost that privilege. LOL. we thought about making one together, but he's just not into it anymore. he sticks with just the e-mail :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->