Club OvaCue!

:gun: ha! Yeah, FB can be the devil sometimes. We were like the last people to get a page-didn't want one and my whole family were on,,,,,,we actually let a friend sign us up just so he could "creep" some girl he liked that was one of my friends. But then all our relatives hit us up that night and we got addicted. We had a rule from the start tho-no exes and no random opposite sex people. It works great. We accept family members or family friends or our same sex friends and/or forum buddies and don't have any issues. Of course DH & I are also very sheltered-seeings how we work together all day long and both live across the country from where we grew up.

i want that titi! haha. yeah, i have all my exes on mine but i'm pretty close to them all. DH knows and has my password, so he doesn't worry. he had exes though and old flings and one of the girls nearly broke our marriage up. it was what led to him not drinking. he quit just after all of that happened and hasn't taken a sip since :) our marriage has done a complete 360 since his FB page is gone. oh and when i see that girl titi. i expect all you girls there with me with :gun: :gun: haha i joined in 2005 i believe because i was bored one day and i've been addicted since! moreso now that DH is gone though.

ha ha Never-I would be scared to crap of a military chic with a gun if I was being inappropriate with her man!! :gun: :rofl:

I agree-it's easy to spend hours and hours on the computer when you are alone. DH has been working on our remodeling today and I've spent the whole day on the computer!!!!!

OH OH

girls,

Ovacue just did that secondary fertility thing for me again-purple square confirmed ov for cd17, even though it first confirmed ov on cd12.

Last month when it did this I just discarded it b/c all my other data, esp. FF confirmed ov the first time-not the second time.

But since I'm trying to take it easy I haven't done any back up methods this month besides checking my cm. I had tons of ewcm the "first ov" and have been "creamy" (erwww) since about cd13...................

But weirdly enough, I am having some weird pangs today-all day-its been a cross between constipated, AF and ov cramps all in one.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

where did your ticker go? boooo are you trying to make me stalk your journal now? hehe

i know right - she made excuses as to why she was talking to DH the way she was. i was like, no matter how you paint the picture you are still wrong. SKANK :) and yes, she should be scared of me! i am not scared of pain :ninja:

:ninja: love it!!!!! Yeah SKANKS suck!!

I am kinda mentally prepping myself for cycle 21, so took away my ticker as after next cycle I'm not going to be keeping track of anything. The good news is that you will know just where I'm at b/c its the same as you!!!

haha, yes i will! titi - you thought about :sex:ing now just in case? i don't think it could hurt anything hun. i quit using my Ovacue like last week. it was driving me nuts because it had already confirmed O.

well-would it make a difference if I already ov'd? I never get that-I always thought that once you had already ov'd-too late. But SMEP has you bd after, and also the ovacue confirms bd but says high & possibly fertile AFTER also-:shrug:?

i think they base all of that on when you O. if you get O pains in the AM, but don't O until the PM or very early the next day..you actually still have a shot. it wouldn't hurt to try titi! i know SMEP has it in place just in case you O a little later than usual.

You girls are cracking me up! I missed out on all the fun. I did however get a new wedding band today. My husband took me out on his birthday and bought me something. How freaking awesome is he. I was like it's your birthday and I am getting Diamonds...OH yea baby!! lol

wow - lucky girl! DH is planning on buying me one from his enlistment bonus and we're going to renew our vows, the whole shabang. so happy for you honey!

Awww never that sounds so romantic. I love that idea. I want to renew my vows someday. My wedding day was perfect. I get teary eyed when I think about it. Best day of my life by far.

Hi girls! I take a weekend away and have a lot to catch up on! Hope everyone had a great 4th!

yeah Arein-looks like the 3 of us had a lot of time on our hands yesterday! How was your 4th? Pretty boring here, actually.

yay to new bling and vow renewing! DH didn't buy me a set, just the engagement ring first and I couldn't find any wedding bands that matched well so he "upgraded me" to a different setting before the wedding and had it engraved......I thought that was really sweet.

We also just renewed our vows in May. It was more of a religious ceremony since we hadn't gotten married in our church the first time but it was still really special-Never-it's going to be awesome I can't wait for you!

Never-I am so grateful you ladies are here. I am actually excited for this next cycle. I am going in with a positive attitude, even though I am carrying a PMS attitude today...lol, but once I get over the :witch: I am going to be very positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->