Club OvaCue!

AW I am sorry the witch got you : (

Titi, I am sorry to, but she is not going to get me down.
Never, I am looking into some other avenues, have not decided on anything just yet. I have noticed Preseed being pretty popular. Any thoughts on that?

DH and I used both Pre-Seed and Conceive Plus this cycle. won't know if it worked until next week :)

WHAT?!?!?!? Where is that lady! She better come here right now so we can WHOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Whit wherever you are-holy smokes!!!!!!!!!!

PS. Never-I'm doing good today-not noticing anything different-how about you?!

Hii! I have told almost my whole family.. I know you're not supposed to but we are really close and I'm really excited!

Thanks! Hopefully this is a sticky bean!! I'm a little scared but my period was supposed to come today and I've gotten such dark lines already that it's reassuring. :)

Whit I can't blame you for telling everyone already! : )

Besides the HSG what else was different?

Nothing! :haha:

Still took EPO, Maca, and Prenatal vitamins with DHA.. the really expensive One a day kind. UGH

:HappyDance: Yayyyy Whitbit! I am super excited for you. This is awesome news. :dust: to all the girls in the 2ww...I hope all of you get your :bfp:

OMG! Thats a great sign! My temps are usually flat or low.. but this cycle I got a lot of higher ones but I discarded them because of extra blankets- same amount I always use but (I woke up hot)

whit - did you notice anything different with your CM? as far as my temp, 98.2 is something i've gotten post O before, so i'm not getting too too excited. now when my temp gets 98.5 or above i will, because the only time i've gotten 98.5 is when i was sick in ONE chart. the rest are 98.4 and below. i've noticed myself a lot more hot too since coming back from the week with my husband. i can't even sleep with covers now, i have to throw them off and the fan is pointed DIRECTLY at me. before i would bury myself in the covers. but like you said, i might discard that at this point as that could really be anything.

I didnt notice any different cm. I have a good deal of it and its creamy as always in my 2ww. Yea I am usually always comfortable with my sheet and one blanket, sometimes I even use a second blanket. But the past week I have only used one I have been so hot! I kind of played around with the discarding thing.. until it was so bumpy it looked weird, but when I took those temps out it was a nice smooth rise. I'll put them back in so you can see what I mean it is all around weird.

Have you girls heard of anything called Lydia Pinkham's? It's a vegetable compound. My DH's grandma was telling me about it last night, she said "there's a baby in every bottle". A woman that is a friend of her and my MIL used it after TTC for 8 years and got pregnant. If this was someone off the street I'd be more skeptical...actually I'm skeptical of anything like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->