Club OvaCue!

Yay Never! 98.2, that is a good sign. AreIn, I have never heard of the Lydia Pinkhams, but sounds very interesting.

I'm going to do some research about it and get back to you!

Here you go, it has a lot of the same herbs that a lot of women on here use already but it has some interesting information. https://www.in-gender.com/Gender-Selection/Lydia-Pinkham/default.aspx

Thanks AreIn! Yea I found that same article. It sounds promising. I may try it next cycle. I am still trying to figure my cycle out, so not sure if I want to put something new in the mix just yet, it could throw things off.

I found that out, too. I tried just Black Cohosh for the first half of my cycle and I think it actually hurt more than helped. I may try LP when we start TTC again but we'll see.

hey girls! man, it's been so hot here. i seriously was so bad today that i had to take my ACU top off that i was sweating so much. my whole body felt on fire!

Hmmmm Never!!! I am getting a good feeling for you this month. I hope you get your :bfp:

AreIn, I know my body is sensitive to anything new I try. I get cold sore outbreaks on my mouth and have gotten them since I was about 4. I decided to try valtrex and see if that would help. Well it made me dizzy and I am pretty confident it is the reason I was 8 days late with my May period. I have always been that way with medication or supplements I have ever taken. So I am very cautious with trying new things. I even got a little sick to my stomach when I started taking woman's 1 a day vitamins. I started taking them in the evening and that seems to help a lot, but it literally made me want to puke after I took one.

Ready-Dizziness is a really common side effect of Valtrex and dysmennorhea is recognized as a side effect too. I've been super hesitant about trying all of the herbal supplements too, they can be just as effective as the medications and since I don't really know what's wrong and why I had soooooo much trouble getting pregnant and why I can't stay pregnant I hate to just start throwing stuff in there to see if it helps.

AreIn, yea I read the side effects I was having from the Valtrex were pretty common. I stopped taking them after the first month. I don't want anything to throw my body off, plus my doctor said I would have to stop taking them anyways as soon as I got pregnant, so I decided to stop them. I did not like how they made me feel.

hey ladies!

need some help deciding.

woke up at 3:00am, pretty wide awake. not quite sure. couldn't go back to sleep so went ahead and took my temp just in case. 98.2 at 3:19am. with the temp corrector, temp should be 98.5 at 5:00am.

fell back asleep after i went to the bathroom at about 3:30am. took temp when i woke at 5:00am and it's 98.0.

what do you all suggest i use? really need the help! thanks!

Hi hun! I'd use the one that you did after three hours of sleep. I frequently woke up at different times too, but the ones without 3 hours I never wrote down. So the one at 3 am right? Yea Id use that.

thanks babe! wasn't sure if i should use the 3am one or the temp adjusted, but the 3am makes sense :) pretty confident my temp got a little higher then yesterday. :happydance:

not sure yet. i don't get paid until the 13th, so i'm pretty sure testing won't happen before then. that is 12DPO for me. my LP is 14 days spot on though, so not sure if i should just stick it out. losing some PMA at this point, not sure why :shrug:

Aww dw hun! Your chart looks awesome! :)

my lp was always 12-14 days.. I got a bfn at 11 dpo and a pos at 13 dpo. So if you test early dont worry! Your chances this month are through the roof I cant wait! :hugs: i know the pressure is on since you wont see dh for a while- but is that a for sure thing?

hey whit -

thank you hun :hugs: i think that has a lot to do with it. i have so much pressure, because if i don't get a :bfp: i have to wait. november/december is a for sure thing, because he is on deployment. they had to put in for certain months. we first thought for him to take it in september, but if we did that, then it would be 7 months until i see him again. so we chose november/december, smack in the middle. so it would be 5 months until i see him next, and then 5 months again.

i think my chart looks good too, just hate i didn't get that accurate temp this morning. kind of bringing me down. not to mention, post o temps for me have been between 97.7-98.4 before so not really confident anything right now is pointing to pregnancy.

Most of my temps were not higher than normal.. The ones that were I threw out because it has been staying super hot in here in the morning. Sending dust and calm vibes :)
:dust: :dust: :dust:

yeah 3 hour block of sleep temp the most reliable for sure in my experience. Temp adj. never worked right for me-and the sleep is more important that the time.

Your chart looks good!!! FX'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"