Club OvaCue!

Never, I agree with the girls. The temp with the most sleep is the one I would use. Whit, I just love your picture. That is so awesome. I am super happy for you. :hugs:

Titi, I know you are on 2ww with Never anything exciting happening? I really hated the 2ww last cycle it seemed like eternity.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Ready!

I'm trying to be in denial about 2ww and trying to forget how many dpo I am and ignore any possible ss. So far nothing extraordinary is going on so it's pretty easy. Just getting ready to take my break I guess :sad:

Titi,
:hugs:, don't be sad yet. I have good feelings about you and Never this month. Hang tight and keep thinking positive. There are a lot of woman who have told me, they had no symptoms at all and they were pregnant. My mom said her only symptom with me at first was a missed AF. I wonder if we bring a lot of the symptoms on ourselves during the 2ww...lol

Ready-I think you're right, we start imagining symptoms. I don't want to be pregnant this month but Saturday I had a wave a nausea and I thought "Damn, I'm pregnant". No, probably not, I was sitting on the beach in 95 degree weather and had eaten a Snack Wrap. That would make anyone nauseous.

I have to confess, I did buy an FRER last night. Mostly because I'm scared to be pregnant again. I had almost talked myself out of it but drove right by a CVS on the way home and stopped. Last night's and this morning's were both :bfn: but I was happier with that than I would have been had they been :bfp: because then I would start waiting to bleed again. DH would have been soooooo mad had he found out. I just needed some peace of mind. We have a super fun float trip planned with a group of our friends for the weekend of the 23rd and I'm really looking forward to that. Then I'll get my doc appointment and then I'll go to Myrtle Beach for a week with my parents and DD.

hi girls - really appreciate the input on my temp :hugs:

titi - i'm with ready. don't count yourself out just yet, but i do like your approach. i'm trying it too. i got off work today and fell straight asleep at 1pm. i think the four day and my leave have screwed my sleeping pattern all up!

arein - we understand babe. just want you to be happy so we support whatever you do! at this point, i'm with you, and believe a :bfp: might not be your best at this point. especially since you don't know what is causing all your angels.

ready - thanks for the support!

girls, a friend suggested i put the two temps in FF the 98.2 at 3:20am and the 98.0 at 5:00am and it would average me. it gave me 98.27 which fits right in so i put it in. i kept the circle around it though to show it's accurateness though

Never are you using your vg sensor?

I dunno-I have always wondered if it could pick up extra progesterone for pg? Lynne said no but I wondered since Arein had such high v levels. Whit-how about you?

Hey girls!! I just wanted to pop over and wish everyone luck that is getting close to testing!!! Congrats Whit!!!! Never-I am way excited for you to test! lol lots of BABY DUST to you all!!!!!

Hi Crazy! Wow 15 weeks! :happydance:

Titi, I don't have a vag sensor.. but maybe my temps could be a clue as theyre usually much lower and pretty flat. :shrug:

Hey ladies... I've been watching this thread to learn about the ovacue and i'm sooo getting one. Just waiting until the 14th for payday and to see if AF shows since hubby just left back overseas on the 6th. Hubby won't be home from deployment for good till oct sometime but i want to make sure i have time to learn how to properly use it for when he does get here :)

hey luv! we're in a similiar situation :) my DH is deployed as well, his r&r is nov/dec. i used to the ovacue to track up until his visit this month and i'm hoping we caught the eggy! hope it works for you!

Thanks never :) We've been trying since we got married a little over 18 months ago but thanks to the military the actual months we had a shot at getting pregnant were a lot less. I'm hoping this is our month but being the POAS addict i am i'm pretty sure its not.

you never know sweetie :shrug: i know what you mean! DH and i got to try february of this year, this last month (june), and if we don't get it this one then november or december. it definitely puts a damper on things! is he deployed with 3rd ID hunter?

thanks babe! i have a friend in afghan right now deployed with hunter which is why i was asking and another that is deployed with stewart as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->