Club OvaCue!

Yea pretty much every one is now deployed from stewart... its a ghost town i don't think there is a single brigade here right now... only rear D's its super strange how empty post and everything is.

Ok i MIGHT be wrong about that but i believe we have atleast 3 brigades for sure deployed right now.

so crazy! i'm stationed in germany and only half of our unit deploys so i'm lucky. but i have so many friends back in the states that are, it's pretty crazy. almost every post seems like they are deployed! but i do agree, don't know anyone at stewart or hunter that aren't deployed

Yea the third brigade from stewart just deployed. My hubby should be home in Oct then another brigade should be home around christmas and the third is just starting out.

my friend at hunter deployed 4 nov i believe so she should be home soon and i know my stewart friend deployed a few weeks later than my hunter friend. small world isn't it!

Yea totally is. So which monitor do you have i'm debating between the classic and the newest one.

i have the classic, it's less confusing and easier to ignore the messages. if you go to the first page it will show which girls have which monitor. i know titi has the newer one and she likes it due to the fact that you can transfer all of the information stored in the ovacue onto your computer. the classic doesn't offer though, but i didn't mind.

Ah ok. I guess i still have a few days to decide which one to get. To bad no one is selling one.

I was actually considering selling mine! It'd be my luck something would go wrong as soon as I did, or I'd need it for #2. :(

I cant wait to see tomorrows temp either! Your chart looks awesome, way smoother than your previous months! :happydance:

thanks whit, still doing my best not to get my hopes up though..kind of in a rut right now about it all

yay preggo dust that's my fave! hehe i'm already itching to test haha, can't stand the wait. really don't know how ya'll did it every month

I can never keep myself from testing i have no will power....

On a side not i saw awhile back that lauren82 was talking about selling hers but idk if she was serious or not... and she has her profile set to where you can't send her messages.

hmm.. Have you checked ebay? I lucked into mine there for 130 bucks.

Hi Luvmysolider! I haven't seen or used the classic but would probably recommend it. I spent way too much money on mine-almost $400 which seems a waste as it doesn't work any better than the other girls and we end up doing most everything manually anyway.
Welcome!

titi - now i'm checking my v reading and wondering what it means, haha.. yest 109 and today 112 lowest readings for me, hmmmm curious

hmmmmmmm mine have been consistantly in the 90's all past ov.

Thanks Titi... maybe i will get the classic then. Their is one on ebay right now for 99 and that is a really good deal... plus i can get the v sensor and software and it'd still be cheaper then the newest model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->