Club OvaCue!

Well I have my ovaCue.... never been used.... I am thinking about selling it. I just haven't yet because i have been super paranoid. It is a classic with the vag sensor. I bought it off of the ovaCue web page. Let me know if you are interested..... and if I get un paranoid... lol.... then I really don't need it.

Alright i will let you know :) I just put in a bid on the classic i've been watching on ebay and so far i'm the only bid and its been listed for 8 days with 2 left.

ready - nothing really. temp still staying high. if i put in high temps for the next three days it actually moves my o date to later, CD20. but even if that is the case, it actually makes my chart more promising. so, it's still a wait for me...not sure how long though :shrug:

Well it's going great. Just got done with the :witch:, so the :sex: has begun..lol. I have been charting my temps and using my ovacue like normal, so we will see what happens this cycle. I am really hoping this is it, but if not, then it's on to the next cycle.

are you putting the temps onto your chart now? you need to put your chart in your siggy so i don't have to search for it every time i want to stalk it :haha:

Stupid AF showed up today :( and 6 days early which is the first time thats happened in 7 months... so maybe my cycle is finally working towards getting back to normal after having my BBs done back in december... Come on oct so our ttcing can continue...

Still the highest bidder one the ovacue on ebay it has a few hours left so hopefully i win and it gets here fast :)

woot woot, good luck on the auction girl. and hoping that your cycle is on track. i spent my months with out DH charting and doing OPK's and figuring out my cycle and honestly, when i finally got to try this month, it makes you SOO much more confident you caught the eggy!

Yea, i'd been using OPKs the last couple of months and will probably continue to use them along with the ovacue for a few more months... we also used preseed while he was here but i guess it just wasn't our month... hubby is super upset about it... which makes me feel worse but he is always really reassuring that it will happen soon.

no i haven't i didn't know anything about them till i started looking around on here. I think i might get some for when hubby gets home. We've been married 18 months and maybe spent 6 months of time together... so i think its getting to the point of trying everything we can... hubby is even wanting to go to the DR and get checked because he is starting to think its him :( I'm going to call tomorrow and see if i can finish my blood work to check everything.

that's a good plan hun. i know how you feel, trust me. and it's so aggravating. DH has two kids so i know he is fine, so it comes down to just me. we were NTNP for 1-2 years before marrying (no pull out, no nothing, just crossing our fingers :haha:) and we've been married for 18 months or so as well. when did ya'll get married? we did 12/28/08 on a break from basic. we were together 4 months of last year, 2 weeks of 08, and so far 3 weeks of this year. so about the same as you. it sucks so bad having to conceive on a time restraint, and it might be neither of you. they say there is only a 20-30% chance of conceiving each cycle. i took a ton of supplements too, just in case.

We got married 1/23/09 :) after talking on the phone for 2 weeks he flew me out to stewart and we got married the day i got here because i could only stay for a weekend because i was in school. In 2009 we spent all of june, july, sept, and oct together and then a few weeks here and there between field pros and NTC... and this year so far we have had his 2 week RNR together.

He and i both take fertilaid too... so i felt like between OPKS, preseed, and us both on fertilaid we had a good shot but not so much.

wow ya'll are a lot like us! that is such a sweet story :) i'm very happy for you even though it does suck, you are lucky enough to have found love! i took fertil aid as well. DH didn't. he started to but he kept taking them carry on and the air lines would make him throw them away. that happened twice and the third bottle is at home in AR.

i took fertil aid, maca, soy isoflavones, red raspberry leaf, red clover, fish oil, and royal jelly. i was/am a walking science experiment.

Sounds like it girl. I haven't heard about half the things you are taking LOL. I'm gonna start taking fertilaid again probably after my next AF and have hubby do the same. Then hopefully i get the monitor and in time to use it this cycle and then use OPKs as well and i'm going to get back on my mission of trying to lose some weight.

Woo Hoo i am now the proud owner of an ovacue classic! I can't wait to get it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->