Cysters

Wow. That OB needs a serious smack upside the head. What a jerk!

Oh honey, I would have kicked that p.o.s. doctor in his stupid face. What a JERK. Ugh. I am really sorry you had to deal with that. Thanks for the kind things you said about us. We are trying so hard to give this little boy the life he deserves but his "mother" is forever trying to ruin our lives. His dad is cooperating for now but, who knows. Yeah, when we took our foster parenting/adoption classes the things we learned just blew my mind and disgusted me. It is sick. Since having Grady I have been having serious second thoughts about whether or not I will be able to do foster parenting. I have seen what my niece and nephews have gone through and I am really good friends with my niece's foster mom. She called me bawling when the judge told her she had to give her back next month. They have had her for a year and a half, she'll be 2 next week so this is the only family she's ever known. We have both been talking and neither of us are sure that we could continue to do this. Grady has been actually living with us for almost 6 months now but before that his dad was always sending him with us for weeks at a time. He's so happy. I can't even think about him going to live with her :( she literally has promised that we will NEVER see him again. :(

I hate dumb doctors. It upsets me when they act like they should be making OUR decisions. So ridiculous. The doctor I went to visit actually told me that I had no business trying to get pregnant. Umm, thanks for your opinion Biaaaa. I hope you find a good doctor soon sweetie.

I don't qualify for state health insurance or any kind of help because I have an anuity. My father was killed due to negligence on the part of his employer when my mom was pregnant. There was a suit and my grandparents got a HUGE settlement. Of course they are the most greedy people in the universe so they kept it all except what the judge awarded to me which is $1000 a month but since I am still in college and don't get much financial aid all of that money is gone between tuition, Grady, and other bills. But still, because of that money and my husband's $9.50 an hour we are just above the poverty guidelines for help of any kind and since Grady's dad is still claiming him we don't qualify for wic, foodstamps, or medicaid. wooh.

Ahhhh :) @Wanting! Good luck. I am praying for you! These will probably be the longest 2 weeks ever but hopefully it will be worth it!!! :)

@futrbabymaker - ouch! That's got to be a tough situation to deal with. You are really between the proverbial rock and a hard place. *hugs* I hope things swing your way soon!

Ouch Jackilyn sorry i was hoping that could be a solution, DH doesn't qualify because he gets a disability check from the va which is 100 dollars to much for him to qualify.. it's annoying. I wish the government would just understand a little better sometimes

Ouch Jackilyn sorry i was hoping that could be a solution, DH doesn't qualify because he gets a disability check from the va which is 100 dollars to much for him to qualify.. it's annoying. I wish the government would just understand a little better sometimes

I agree but we will make it. I am a little bit sick of bad news. :(

Still praying for ya'll..

Anyone have any good news? Or anything you want to talk about?

hey ladies. im abit confused wonder if any body can help. it was my ovulation day yesterday so we dtd and the day before. but yesterday wen we dtd i was spottong abit after (which never happens) then this morning a lil bit but nothing since! and i cant be due on yet as this wound mean i ovulated the day after my period. any ideas ? xxx

hey ladies. im abit confused wonder if any body can help. it was my ovulation day yesterday so we dtd and the day before. but yesterday wen we dtd i was spottong abit after (which never happens) then this morning a lil bit but nothing since! and i cant be due on yet as this wound mean i ovulated the day after my period. any ideas ? xxx

Do you have a chart we could take a gander at? It's possible too that your cervix was just in a position that it got banged up a bit during the bd and bled.

wel ladies i no i onli posted a couple of hours ago but af got me good so thats me out this month but ive got my gyno appointment 13 th of jan so im keeping positive for that but af showing up 14 day early has messed my blood wrk up :-( xxx

No good news heard from the other obgyn who has informed me when she said help me she meant order lots of tests and unnessicary crap until feb. So it looks like i'm stuck with doctor craptastic unless I can find another one soon. I haven't stopped crying in 3 days I feel like a blubber baby and i hate telling dh why i'm crying. Cause i feel like i'm a grown woman I can handle this come on. but it's just finally getting to me plus the fact we are suppose to move in 2 days and have barely started packing oh yeah that's comforting.

My house is a mess, so i don't feel comfortable asking other people to help pack.

I talked to my dad today about my sisters day bed that is at their house. I was going to sell it awhile back cause I didn't have room for it and it had technically become mine. but than told my dad today because we have to have beds for fostering I'm gonna take it back home with me, Well he freaked out because my sister said she wanted the bed for her daughter. but my sister and I had already talked about the bed and my sister gave me the go ahead to use it until her daughter who is 1 was old enough to use the bed. I've got a few years. Well My dad basically said that I couldn't use the bed for my foster kids cause it was for his granddaughter, he said well you two have used it and now i wanna pass it down to the family.. ( can anyone say ouch?) I said I never used it and my sister is a big girl and she said I could use it for the foster kids. but i need to go now and hung up the phone. To which I called my sister bawling and said she needed to set my dad straight. He basically told me, my future foster kids weren't good enough for a bed, Does anyone else realize how stupid that sounds. It's a freaking bed! a broken day bed on top of that you can't take the bottom bunk out. I'm sure it all had to have been a misunderstanding but it got to me...

Plus working at the maternity store turning out to be alot harder than i thought. It's fine when i'm busy and don't have alot of time to think. But when it's dead and all i do is stare at maternity clothes.. All I can do is think about when am i ever going to get to wear those.

bless u hun. sounds lik ur having a realli crap time atm but think positive wen u move everything will go upwards from there. i would put everything into moving to help me take my mind off things. hugs babe. chin up im sure all our day will come when we hold our beautiful lil babies xxxx

Oh honey :( I am so sorry. I understand where you are coming from with the bed thing. To your dad those foster kids are not his family, to you, they are your chance at being a mom. When we first took our adoption/foster care classes we only told 3 people in my family because of fear of the same kind of reaction. When we moved Grady in with us we had a lot of people in my family tell us that we would never be able to love him as if he is our own and that he would never truly be a part of the family. That broke my heart. I literally bawled my eyes out. I think that no one truly understands the pain of infertility except those who have experienced it. I am really sorry you are dealing with inconsiderate comments and it truly is stupid that all of that drama comes from a broken bed. :(

Like I said it was a misunderstanding that's just how I took it. My parents are so excited for us to foster, they do understand it might be my one chance at getting a family. My dad is even painting my tree project for me. On the wall by the stairs we are painting a great big tree and when a foster child comes in they will get a leaf shaped piece of wood with their name on it, and it will stay up in our family tree as long as they are with us, If they get adopted or move to another foster home, they will get to take their leaf with them as a reminder that they are always welcome as a part of our family. Everyone in my family thinks this is a very cool idea. We picked out the paint colors for the new rooms today which was very exciting. we are suppose to start moving tomorrow but needless to say we are no where near packed enough

That is the most amazing idea I have ever heard :) How beautiful. Good luck packing!

I posted a question on yahoo to see if I can get advice from others who have gone through the same thing so hopefully it will get more answers and maybe help us all. Here is the link.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111216213541AAVqirH

Oh my Gosh, that has to be soo painful :( I have been on it for a month but I can't get more because I don't have $85 for a doctor's appointment and my doctor won't give me a new prescription for it without the visit.

Oh that's right darn it... it was painful as **** but it's starting to slowly go down in pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->