Cysters

Hi guys!! :flower:

im natalie, 20, recently diagnosed with pcos. just wondering whether i could join the cysters?! im finding it sooo helpful to have other people to talk to, who really understand what its like! only a very small number of people know that we have started ttc because of the massively different reactions we have received.

looking forward to getting to know you all! x

Hi guys!! :flower:

im natalie, 20, recently diagnosed with pcos. just wondering whether i could join the cysters?! im finding it sooo helpful to have other people to talk to, who really understand what its like! only a very small number of people know that we have started ttc because of the massively different reactions we have received.

looking forward to getting to know you all! x

Welcome to the thread!! :)

Hi all! Hope you're well.

I'm doing alright.

Still no period...going to get to planed parenthood when I have a free moment. Feels like the holidays are so busy this year!

How are everyone's holiday plans going?

DH and i were :sex: and owwie he poped a cyst :(

...how do you know it was a cyst?

I ask because DH and I were :sex: one time, and I felt a POP! and then I ran to the bathroom and (sorry tmi)
I had a gush like :witch: had started

Welcome Natalie!! We are like the sisterhood of the traveling cysts :)

Nii I knew it was a cyst because i've had so many pop before. The pain is very specific there is no other pain like it that i have ever experienced in my life.When my cysts rupture i spot a little but that's. It's the fluid in my stomach from the cyst that hurts. The best way I can describe it is when he penetrated it started to feel sore up towards my ovaries, and than all of a sudden it was a flash of pain like someone had stabbed a knife up me and it spread very quickly up, down and back. I never feel a popping sensation just always very sudden pain that spreads rapidly

My holiday plans include keep moving lol. We got our christmas tree up!!!

That pain sounds bad :(

My Christmas is going to be a lot of running around from family to family. I can't wait.

Hangin_On_AGS- Hm...sorry you're in so much pain. :(

And all I have up is the tree. Making presents this year (various food stuffs), so I have to make them all the end of this week! Haven't gotten the wrapping for anything, of course...

Futrbabymaker-Running around to see families is fun. I got to make/decorate cookies with my 2.5 yr old nephew yesterday- fun! And I saw his pre-school Christmas program too. :)

Tonight is the night, I start my Clomid ... excited much :happydance:

Good Luck Mrs. B Good thoughts and Baby dust. I'm gonna head to the doctor this weekend, I have weird masses forming on my side where the cyst ruptured. no fun. I'm excited for this weekend. chistmas eve is at the inlaws and christmas day is with my family. Christmas eve is going to be the first time i have spent the holidays with them since the very first year dh and i started dating. sil is working so it will just be fil mil and dh and I which i'm excited about cause we all normall have a good time together lol.

Good luck to all of you. :) I am spending the day with the hubs for his 33rd birthday. He is pretty excited to taste his cake but I am nervous because I had to improvise. I forgot all of my ingredients at home and I was hanging out at my mom's while he was at work so she gave me a boxed cake mix she had. She of course had no oil so I substituted butter and added some amaretto liquor. Then I couldn't find any frosting so i melted chocolate chips and mixed it with vanilla extract and amaretto again *Edited to add that I also used Marshmallow cream. It smells so good but I swear it can't taste very good. lol He loves it though so I am happy. Have a good day all. Baby dust and prayers <3

Haha It actually tasted pretty good.

Also, I talked to a friend yesterday who went through fertility treatments and ivf. She unfortunately never got pregnant but they only had money to do 2 cycles and her doctor had told her that usually they do at least 4 before pregnancy occurs. (I am not sure that is necessarily true but that's what she was told.) Anyway, I am literally terrified of needles but have come to terms with the fact that I don't have any other choices. So, I was asking her about the steps and the pain factor. She basically said that the original tests are painful but not so much so that she cried or anything and that the shots she had to give herself everyday were not painful at all. She said they gave her a minor burning sensation but nothing terrible. She also said she felt slightly ill for a few days, something like food poisoning but that it went away after about 3 days and after that she was perfectly fine. So, for any of you who are considering it, that is some information from someone who has been there. She also has PCOS. (I would be if I had the money or insurance, and since my husband's layoff was moved again I won't have insurance until March at the earliest so I have no prayer of getting any kind of treatment until at least April)

I hope all of you are doing well. Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah or Kwanzaa :) Whatever you celebrate I hope you do it with joy in your hearts even though we are all having struggles.

Hey ladies! Sorry I have been MIA for a while. Super busy. we bought a new house so we have been packing and moving and furniture shopping! Little update, I'm on cycle day 77! No baby. :-( not sure what to think right now! I have kind of stopped thinking about it because it just makes me mad. But oh well! How are you ladies doing?

Oh I know how the packing moving is, We just got a new house and are living between the two places right now, not fun at all. especially not with trying to do it over christmas. DH and I have decided right now to focus on fostering and go ahead and play along with the jerk doctor and have the testing done next month and go from there. I'm not thrilled with it but i guess i'll play along.

I just woke up from the meanest dream ever! as I was still half dreaming and half awake i kidna freaked out cause I would have sworn to you i had a baby bump like a 6-7 month baby bump. I reached down to check if it was real and just felt my flat tummy :(

hey ladies how did christmas go :) im on cycle day 10 so nothing to update but ive got my gyno appointment on the 13th n hopefully we will b discussing meds (i hope ) any updates on u guys xxxx

Well I finally got af! Nothing like having an 80 day cycle. Starting fresh! Dh is so excited. Finally seeming like he is 100% on board! Looks like ovulation hits the first night when were in our new house! Talk about welcome home!

That really is a mean dream :(

Christmas was great. I am always sick on Christmas but this year I didn't get sick until the next day.

Yay for having an idea about when you will ovulate! Good luck and baby dust!

Good luck to everyone who is moving or having doctor appointments.

:dust:

Well I finally got af! Nothing like having an 80 day cycle. Starting fresh! Dh is so excited. Finally seeming like he is 100% on board! Looks like ovulation hits the first night when were in our new house! Talk about welcome home!

at least u get to start freash. theres nothing worse then waitin for af to show :growlmad: i wish all u ladies a happy new year and hoping we all get our BFP :happydance: xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->