Cysters

Welcome Terri! Thanks for the complement. I had quite a few patience with her and it all ended. I plan on going to a new clinic as soon as i start my new job and get some money again. I start working on wednesday so i'm very thrilled about that, i'll be working at a maternity clothing store.

Hey that will come in handy when you do get pregnant! :) Congrats on the new job btw.

Just ordered some Vitex.

Should be here after Thanksgiving. :thumbup:

Still no :af: , CD 77, so if she doesn't rear her ugly head by the time I get the vitex, I'll take a HPT...

Still, here's to hoping I can get regulated.

I haven't been avoiding you ladies I just have to force myself to stay away from bnb sometimes. I feel so down. I try so hard to stay optimistic but this is killing me. I talked to my aunt's sister (it's weird but we are very close, almost like she's another aunt) yesterday and she was telling me about how hard it has been for her. She has PCOS too and has been trying for years. She is 36 now and she was just told by her doctor that she isn't eligible for the infertility study she was trying to participate in. She has tapped out her finances on invitro and other infertility treatments and she is so heartbroken. She was in tears telling me this and it broke my heart. She said that she feels like it is hopeless for her but she wants to do anything she can to help me. Her and I and my aunt are going to start dieting together and we are training for a 5k in the summer. We are hoping that focusing on weight loss will help us keep our minds off ttc (fat chance) and help our bodies become more healthy for carrying a baby. I am having a really hard time. I can't stop crying and I feel like such a failure. I went to my husband's cousin's house and her sister was smoking while she was telling us that she's pregnant. It took everything in me not to fall apart right then. I try not to have pity parties but I can't help it sometimes.

I am praying for all of you so much! Keep your heads up.

I hear you.

I should really start a weight loss goal to keep myself busy. BnB is a great place, but I let it drive me nuts, so if I'm not on as often that's why...

I saw my 6 month old niece yesterday, which just about killed me. :dohh:

Hey guys! Update for you all, still no af. Have doctors appointment tomorrow 11/22 for an ultrasound. They think my :bfn: could be wrong. I am sure hoping they are right!!

Hey guys! Update for you all, still no af. Have doctors appointment tomorrow 11/22 for an ultrasound. They think my :bfn: could be wrong. I am sure hoping they are right!!

Oh I hope they are right and that you are pregnant! I'm praying for you!!

Awww hun i hope so. good luck x

Well no such luck. Everything looked like af came, but never did. Did a progestrone test to check levels. Lining is super thin. The only thing we found out is I have a 22mm cyst! No wonder I have been in so much pain. :-( disappointing day for sure.

Awww.... I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Are they going to do anything about the cyst?

Sorri to here that babe. af come this morning for me but has stopped again i was on cd 47. But i got my gyno appointment friday. i cant wait just to get the ball rolling x

Oh dear I'm so sorry, That's so annoying when our bodies decide to play the meanest tricks on us.

Ugh. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope they come up with a plan of action for you quickly!

I had the worst night every last night. We went to dh's work and ran into a a regular. To make a long story short after about an hour of him talking religion to me. He told me that to get pregnant all I had to do was tell myself it was going to happen and surround myself with babies and that god will bless me if i pray over myself properly. I wanted to cry so bad, You don't think i've prayed every night and day to have god bless me with a baby. so am i not praying hard enough or strong enough? or does god just not care to hear me according to him

I had the worst night every last night. We went to dh's work and ran into a a regular. To make a long story short after about an hour of him talking religion to me. He told me that to get pregnant all I had to do was tell myself it was going to happen and surround myself with babies and that god will bless me if i pray over myself properly. I wanted to cry so bad, You don't think i've prayed every night and day to have god bless me with a baby. so am i not praying hard enough or strong enough? or does god just not care to hear me according to him

Ugh. People like that give religion a bad name. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that especially considering the subject. I'm not sure that I wouldn't have smacked him. :growlmad::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Ladies!!

Happy Turkey Day to all my cysters!!

I am thankful for your support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g