Cysters

hey ladies thought id keep u updated. i had my first gyno appointment yesterday and she basiclly said that i have to lose weight before they help me :-( my BMI is 30.9 and she said she wants to see it at 28.0. so im gonna diet like ive never diet before because im alwayz dreaming of my bump every night and id do what ever it takes :) just a bit angry that im gonna have to wait even longer now to get the ball moving xxx

Ugh.... That sucks Dreamofabump. I hope you lose it fast (but safely!). How much weight do you have to lose to get to 28.0bmi?

Ugh.... That sucks Dreamofabump. I hope you lose it fast (but safely!). How much weight do you have to lose to get to 28.0bmi?

thank u hun. i think i have to lose two stone :-( just keeping ny fingers crossed for all off us x

What kind of diet are you on currently (or not as the case may be)? I had great luck when I cut out processed sugars and simple carbs.

hey ladies thought id keep u updated. i had my first gyno appointment yesterday and she basiclly said that i have to lose weight before they help me :-( my BMI is 30.9 and she said she wants to see it at 28.0. so im gonna diet like ive never diet before because im alwayz dreaming of my bump every night and id do what ever it takes :) just a bit angry that im gonna have to wait even longer now to get the ball moving xxx

That's what I'm afraid they're going to say to me. Annoying since at 120 lbs my period was just as crazy as it is now with me at 220. I do need to lose, obviously, but my cycles have always been this bad. :dohh:

That said, last time I went from 220-120 I was anorexic, and it's hard to not do that again. I kind of want to try the "New" Cabbage Soup diet- supposed to be better than the old one. *sigh*

On a TTC-note, I'm starting Vitex as soon as it comes in the mail. I've also been having twinges on my left side the last 2-3 days. CD 82....:coffee:

Rin - I'm with you. In high school is when I experience the only couple of times (prior to right now) that I missed my period and that was when I weighed 128 pounds (19.5 bmi)! When I weighed 350, I didn't ever miss a period, they just chose to come in a random amount of days each month from 20 to 45 or so.

I guess the only difference is that I've had ~20 years to build up my insulin resistance since then and that + bc caused my periods to stop.

Rin - I'm with you. In high school is when I experience the only couple of times (prior to right now) that I missed my period and that was when I weighed 128 pounds (19.5 bmi)! When I weighed 350, I didn't ever miss a period, they just chose to come in a random amount of days each month from 20 to 45 or so.

I guess the only difference is that I've had ~20 years to build up my insulin resistance since then and that + bc caused my periods to stop.

Yup. :\ It sucks.

I'm trying to start losing weight now, I've only been carrying more than I should for a yr and a half or so...bah. :dohh:

You girls can try my diet. It's called the i'm to poor to eat any junk food I can only afford to out nutrition that's gonna matter into my diet plus my portions have gotten smaller to make food stretch longer.

You girls can try my diet. It's called the i'm to poor to eat any junk food I can only afford to out nutrition that's gonna matter into my diet plus my portions have gotten smaller to make food stretch longer.

Haha I'm on that diet too. I just need to get more active.

I stopped being active when I had an ankle injury last fall- so I was immobile most of last winter, and it caught up with me. :dohh:

Time to change that. :D

That's what I'm afraid they're going to say to me. Annoying since at 120 lbs my period was just as crazy as it is now with me at 220. I do need to lose, obviously, but my cycles have always been this bad. :dohh:

That said, last time I went from 220-120 I was anorexic, and it's hard to not do that again. I kind of want to try the "New" Cabbage Soup diet- supposed to be better than the old one. *sigh*

On a TTC-note, I'm starting Vitex as soon as it comes in the mail. I've also been having twinges on my left side the last 2-3 days. CD 82....:coffee:

hey hun. thanks for all the replys :) i was looking at the cabbage diet funny enough. abd i think it would b good for me as i actully love cabbage lol it annoys me as it seems they dont wanna help u even if ur a lil bit over weight :-( i no its better for u n baby but i find it soo hard to lose weight. baby dust to all xxx

hey hun. thanks for all the replys :) i was looking at the cabbage diet funny enough. abd i think it would b good for me as i actully love cabbage lol it annoys me as it seems they dont wanna help u even if ur a lil bit over weight :-( i no its better for u n baby but i find it soo hard to lose weight. baby dust to all xxx

Me too. I have to go practically anorxic to lose any.....but I gain sooooooooo fast n easily, almost all on my stomach. It is so hard sometimes.
----
Good news- Vitex came in the mail yesterday-with a pregnancy magazine! I'm wondering if it's a sign...:dohh:

Also, DH's family is in town....went out to dinner last night. DH's cousin's 9 yr old son sat by us at dinner, we chatted, nice kid. :)

We get to a restaurant today for lunch, DH is holding our 7 month old niece, and MIL says, "Do you have something to tell me?"

We look at her like she's nuts, and say, "Noooo....?"

To which she says, "C (9 yr old) said your wife is having a baby...?":dohh:

Also not sure if this is a sign....could just mean I need to lose weight after all.:haha:

For the longest time I was looking into the baby food diet. Just because i'm always on the go and so i always eat junk when i'm running about, or I don't eat at all which is no better. That's usually the case.

I have some stomach issues- I think its IBS. So I end up not eating for long periods of time, bottoming out on my blood sugar, and then I have to eat something ASAP, and usually it's a cookie...:wacko:

im glad i hav to lose weight because i can focus on that and relax on the baby stuff. u never no it might help lol how does vitex help ? xx

im glad i hav to lose weight because i can focus on that and relax on the baby stuff. u never no it might help lol how does vitex help ? xx

I have to be careful. I had anorexia in high school, and when I think about losing weight, that's what I want to do again. I can't think, "I better exercise."...I think "How awful of you to get so big, you should starve yourself." :dohh: It's hard to work out when it's a trigger.

Vitex is a natural supplement to regulate your cycles. It takes a few months to build up in your system. Hoping it'll work for me. :thumbup:

i know how you feel i was bulimic and if i get myself worked aup about what i ate or how much i immediatly vomit it back up. you never fully recover. can you graze through put the day would that help your tummy?

I have to be careful. I had anorexia in high school, and when I think about losing weight, that's what I want to do again. I can't think, "I better exercise."...I think "How awful of you to get so big, you should starve yourself." :dohh: It's hard to work out when it's a trigger.

Vitex is a natural supplement to regulate your cycles. It takes a few months to build up in your system. Hoping it'll work for me. :thumbup:

bless you hun. my friend is anorexic and she cant have kids nows cause her cycles have stopped and her overies r shutting down :-( so babe your in a better place now then going bk to that. just focus on being healthy for a babt :) . but i understand it must b hard for you xxxxxxx

bless you hun. my friend is anorexic and she cant have kids nows cause her cycles have stopped and her overies r shutting down :-( so babe your in a better place now then going bk to that. just focus on being healthy for a babt :) . but i understand it must b hard for you xxxxxxx

Thanks. :) The funny thing is I'm overweight and anorexic. Which is worse, because as I said, when I want to exercise at ALL, all of the eating disorder feelings come back full swing. Then all I want to do is starve myself, which is bad bad bad!!!! :wacko:

I had an ankle injury last fall that laid me up all winter and kept me off my feet. Somehow the Spring, Summer, & Fall just flew by without me setting and going through a weight loss plan. :blush:

I really just need to set aside eating and exercising goals. I used to be in belly dance classes, but am too embarrassed to go back, as they saw me ~75 lighter and I've gained so much...:dohh:

i know how you feel i was bulimic and if i get myself worked aup about what i ate or how much i immediatly vomit it back up. you never fully recover. can you graze through put the day would that help your tummy?

I try. I've been really liking Honey Kix cereal. It has lots of vitamins, too, so I feel like I'm eating something "good".

That's another thing. Once I start exercising, my mind automatically goes onto anorexia autopilot, and food starts being "good" or "bad"....which is a bad sign.

It's frustrating when working out is a trigger for my eating disorder. :dohh:

That said, I haven't restricted fully for.....4 years? Which I think is a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->