Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

Dear Mr Storky,

My DH and I have been TTC a :baby: now for 14 cycles and still you haven't found your way to us, yet.

I'm really hoping you can find your way this month as it'd be our first wedding anniversary on the week that we'd find out next next month and I'd really like to be able to give my DDDDDDDDDH the present he, and I, soo desparately want.

I promise we've been good, we dont smoke, I dont drink, hubby drinks rarely, we eat healthy, have a nice home for a new wee bub and just generally would be able to give a very loving home for any wee bubba's you may have.

So please Mr Storky, should be due to OV around the 29th Sept, so if you happen to be coming up to Glasgow for your September Weekend break, please could you pop round with some of your long awaited :dust:

Yours, very gratefully
Mr & Mrs Angelcakes

Maybe he could pop in on the lakes on his journey up to see you in Glasgow???

:bfp: for us all xxxx

Hi Mr Storky, only me again. Just wanted to pop in and remind u i'm due to ovulate any day and my LP is only 8 days, so i really need u to pop by mine in about a week. We have just made the front garden look all pretty for ur arival. Please, please, please pop by this cycle with a beautiful sticky bean, we can't wait to see u. :hugs:

Dear Mr. Storky,

My husband and I have been TTC since our marriage which was last november. But we have only been timing BD for the last 6 cycles or so. Still, it feels like forever.

I know there are others who have been trying for longer than us, and I want you to gift them :bfp:s too. I would also very much love it if you could pay us a visit. I am at 11 DPO now, and my LP is 12 days, so I can test day after tomorrow.

My husband's birthday is coming up on 30th of this month, and we would looooooooove it if our first baby is growing within me at that time. It would be wonderful, and it would make us sooo happy! I really don't know what else to say, except that this is our first child we are trying for, and we really need this precious baby. I sooo want to be a mother! And my husband is very ready to be a Dad too, and he is sure to make a wonderful, wonderful father.

Thanks for reading the letter, hope you will give us the blessed :bfp: and a sticky bean fast!

Love and :hug:
Amy.

Dear Mr Storky
Please bring me a healthy baby very soon , As you can see i have been through so much and deserve a healthy baby one that sticks and stays with me till i am 9mths and ready to give birth and holding this baby in my arms
I know your very busy and been to me many times :cry:

Please stop by my house i have been a good girl i dont smoke or drink when pregnant and all i do is go by the book and relax,

I would be a very good mummy and my husband would be a very good daddy
i have prayed for my little miracle for such a long time now
please answer my prayers Mr Storky

Please send me a :bfp: for christmas
:hug::hug::hug:

Dear Mr Storky,

My husband and I have been ttc for one month now, and we so desperatly want a healthy baby of our own to love and care for!

We are doing everything we should - we dont smoke, i don't drink and DH doesn't very often, we are taking all the right supplements!

So if you get time in your busy schedule please would you visit us and give us our BFP! I'd be forever in your debt!

And if its not too much to ask, plz give all the lovely ttc ladies on this site their BFP's too, coz they are all amazing and deserve it soo much!!

Love Mr and Mrs Stargazer x

Dear Mr. Storky,

I wrote you a letter last month (and the month before that) but you weren't listening. :trouble: :rofl: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE send us a little :baby: this month :pink: or :blue: either will do, we just want a little :baby: to call our own. We'd be wonderful parents (just ask our little dachsund Annie :rofl: ) Annie is wishing you'd send us a :baby: too so her "mommy" would stop dressing her in ridiculous outfits. :dohh: :dohh: :rofl: :rofl:

So, PLEASE!!! I've been waiting so patiently for 3 years, please send a little :pink: or :blue: our way!

Hi Mr Storky it's me AGAIN, so i'm 3DPO so wanted to remind you to pop round mine in the next 2-3 days please cos of my LPD. Many thanks, can't for you to drop me odd a precious bundle. XXX

Dear Mr Storky,

I am so happy to see that you have replied to lots of your letters with the gift of some babies to some lovely mummies. Could it please be my turn next? I have been very patient for three years now and I would be a lovely mummy to the baby boy/girl that you deliver. My DH says please, please, come see us very soon x
Donna and Simon

Dear Mr Storkey,

Please bless me with bfp and allow me to full term this time and have a beautiful baby!

Dear Mr. Stork,

As you know, a baby is a long time coming for us, and we already know there are souls who pick us. We would be honored if you could unite us with the special souls as we would love so much a baby. The precious little baby will be (and already is) so very loved.

Thanks and please hear our prayers!

Hi Mr Storky, me again. Just wanted to remind you i'm 5DPO so i need you to come and visit before friday, as :witch: will be on her way on Saturday. Sorry if you have already been or are on your way :happydance: a little bundle of our own would make us uber happy.

Thanks Mr Storky.

XXX

dear mr storky..

weve had three miscarriages now.. the last was twins..i was hoping you might visit us and bless us with babies soon...

been hoping and praying for it so hard.. please mr storky come visit soon!!! And if you've got two bundles instead of just one thats more than ok too!!!!

S.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please pretty please can u come by my house before saturday if you haven't already been??? I'm so desperate for a baby and the FS has now let me down, please let me have a healthy miracle babe. XXX

Please Mr Storky i'm worried you haven't been to my house yet? :witch: will be on her way tomorrow, please beat her. I promise to never bother you again. XXX

Dr Mr Storky its me again just popping by to see if you have my bundle of joiy ready and waiting for me weather it be this month or next please can you see that i get my bundle of joiy for christmas as i will be ever so gratefull and promise to love and cherish my bundle of joiy till the day i die

Please bring me a :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :hug::hug:

xxx

Hi Mr Storky i'm sorry it's me again, i think the :witch: is on her broomstick on her way to me right now. Any chance u could beat her? Thanks for listening. XXX

Dear Storky

Would it please be possible for a BFP this month please? I O in 7 days ... DF is away till then anyway so I thought you might appreciate the early notice?
We don't mind which sex, and I'm going to the Dr tomorrow for basic tests etc .... please give me a BFP so I don't need too many ...

Dear mr storky,
Please send me and oh a lovley little baba
i am being a very good girl no caffine or smoking

p.s please send one for all my forum friends too

thanks in advance

xxx

Please Mr Storky :witch: is due on Friday so could you just do me a MASSIVE favour and redirect her to errrr ....i dunno the moon or something so us ladies can get our :bfp:'s

Pretty purlease????

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"