December 2013, anyone? :)

Zakir and JessicasMum, many congratulations!!! I wish you a speedy TTC journey, and the rest of us gals will see you soon! :D

Jalanis, I am so sorry for your loss :( You are more than welcome to join us! I hope things get better for you :flower:

Zakir and JessicasMum, many congratulations!!! I wish you a speedy TTC journey, and the rest of us gals will see you soon! :D

Jalanis, I am so sorry for your loss :( You are more than welcome to join us! I hope things get better for you :flower:

Thanks alot! hopefully i get my :bfp: quick....when i was pregnant...it didnt take me long...within the first try i came out....

Thanks so much OH and I are taking it easy. Hoping for a bfp by my birthday in May :thumbup:

I know dr told me to wait for my cycle but tomorrow i finally get to see my HUBS and well today i had a bit of CM. Yesterday i had a super super faint positive....do u guys think im being fertile already?

Thank you :flower:

Thanks so much OH and I are taking it easy. Hoping for a bfp by my birthday in May :thumbup:

My birthday also May :thumbup: so really hope I don't have to wait that long for bfp

I know dr told me to wait for my cycle but tomorrow i finally get to see my HUBS and well today i had a bit of CM. Yesterday i had a super super faint positive....do u guys think im being fertile already?

Probably! I had a MC the first time I fell pregnant but then conceived straight away the next cycle without waiting. I have a little girl now to show for it. If you're comfortable about trying now then go for it!

I'm due to ovulate in the next few days, so in about a week and a half we can ditch the condoms for the foreseeable future. So excited for December now :D

Just over 2 weeks to go :happydance: I seriously can't wait to get over to ttc and if it wasn't for the fact that I don't know where I am in my cycle we'd be moving over there now :rofl:

I've gone on a mad cleaning spree this morning, downstairs has been swept and mopped, clothes put away, dog toys put away. Think I might treat myself to a soak in the bath after lunch ;)

Ive been havin CM the past days abd yesterday we Bd so hopefully....we just tried once so far.

Hmph, I'm 6dpo today and just found I'm spotting really heavily :( My LP sucks. I wondered why I was so horribly emotional and grumpy last night - I don't usually get the emotional side of PMS any more.

We have George's ashes back with us now. It's nothing like the same, obviously, but it's nice to know he's still with us in a way. Me and hubby still talk to him and we give the casket he's in (a wooden cat, curled up asleep) a little stroke every now and then.

This time next week I'll have had my obstetrician appointment. I'm getting more nervous about it, I hope he's nice.

The other pressing thing I need to do is shed some poundage. I've been craving sugar so badly the last few weeks, I think it's a combination of stress, sadness, and cold weather. I've put on a few lb on top of what I'd aimed to lose by now. I need to be really strict with myself but am not doing very well with it.

I'm glad you have a piece of George with you! <3 His sweet memory will live on :)

A few other girls talked about vitamin B for lengthening luteal phase, and also red raspberry leaf tea. It may help a bit!

AF should be here any day now, and then I suppose its off to TTC!! How close is everyone else to moving over?

Back from vacation and CD 1 of TTC!!!

Mrs Eleflump, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :(

I hope everyone is doing well!

Hello!

Mrs Eleflump, I'm so sorry about your sweet cat :( It's so hard to lose a pet.

I've been hanging out with the February group on and off, but my husband and I realized that we didn't really have any reason to continue putting things off, and we're going on a nice vacation next month and don't really want to deal with preventing pregnancy, so we thought we might as well just see what happens. I hope I'm not the only one who's as terrified as she is excited!

Welcome, MrsKChicago! :flower:

Well ladies, today is CD1 for me!!! :happydance: I'm still going to hang out in WTT until closer to ovulation, but this is it.....many long years of waiting, and this will be our first cycle TTC!!! I am absolutely excited and terrified!

I can't wait to see all of us over there! :D

Yay Hollynesss! Congrats! I've been over there a bit and am mostly hanging out in the group for breastfeeding while ttc. I'm cd 12 today but not expecting ovulation for a couple weeks yet (but who knows, I've only had 2 cycles so far since they came back while bf). Hope we all get bfp's soon! Best of luck to you!

Woohoo Holly, so excited for you :D I've still got this AF (which hasn't quite properly shown up yet, I'm still spotting :growlmad:) and the next one, and then we'll be heading over too :happydance: Hopefully by the time I'm over there, you'll be in first tri; I'll catch up to you there ;)

I was worried that my husband was going to say that we should wait until my December AF, but I was pleasantly surprised that he's on board this cycle :happydance: I can't wait to see you all over there!!

This was a weird AF for me, usually I spot for at least 1-2 days before she shows up, but this one was just BAM there yesterday morning! (tmi, sorry!)

Hollynesss, that is so exciting!! As long as everything goes to plan, we should ovulate around the same time! I was also just looking through this thread and realized our birthdays are only a day apart. We really are in the same boat :)

I'm more ecstatic than ever! It's hard to believe we could be finding out we're expecting in only a few weeks!

Hollynesss, that is so exciting!! As long as everything goes to plan, we should ovulate around the same time! I was also just looking through this thread and realized our birthdays are only a day apart. We really are in the same boat :)

I'm more ecstatic than ever! It's hard to believe we could be finding out we're expecting in only a few weeks!

That's awesome, LoveKin!!! I'm hoping for the best birthday gift ever :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->