• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2013, anyone? :)

I'm sorry as well for your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through but I hope you're able to find strength and comfort through this tough time.

I wanted to let you ladies know that af showed up today so I guess we are officially ttc though it will be a few weeks before I ovulate. I'll prob still hang around here until it gets closer to ovulation if you ladies don't mind. Anyone else about ready to have their last af pre-ttc?

Thank you EmmyReece and Schmetterling :hugs: It's been a rough week, but the weepies are calming down a bit now and we're starting to sleep better. Still really heavy-hearted and sad, and there will definitely be more tears. I wrote an 11-page letter to him at the weekend, filled with his 'life story' and our memories and feelings. That really helped me, actually.

That's a great idea to write a letter! You will cherish it and hopefully someday can look back on those times with more joy than sadness.

Thank you EmmyReece and Schmetterling :hugs: It's been a rough week, but the weepies are calming down a bit now and we're starting to sleep better. Still really heavy-hearted and sad, and there will definitely be more tears. I wrote an 11-page letter to him at the weekend, filled with his 'life story' and our memories and feelings. That really helped me, actually.

😕I'm so sorry about your kitty. I'm glad that you are starting to feel better though. Things like that only get easier with time and you are doing great. The letter you wrote to him was a really sweet thing to do.

I'm so glad you're feeling better! :hugs: Each day it will get just a little bit easier. What a sweet way to remember him by writing a letter <3

Schmetterling, I am due for my *LAST* AF before TTC on the 23rd! :happydance: We are so very close!

I'm so glad you're feeling better! :hugs: Each day it will get just a little bit easier. What a sweet way to remember him by writing a letter <3

Schmetterling, I am due for my *LAST* AF before TTC on the 23rd! :happydance: We are so very close!

Yay!! That's less than 2 weeks away :) It's actually really weird because I don't feel any different yet. Maybe because I'm not close to ovulating yet so it still feels like there is a wait involved until we try. I'm sure it will sink in soon enough! I'm so excited!

Dazed and confused. Moving over early to ntnp. My husband completely took me by surprise. Apparently he does not recollect anything about our plans to ease our way to the other side now he says no pom no condoms or anything. He said he's still scared but he knows that's just natural. It's too shocking. And I'm so happy!!

Hi ladies may i join? I had a miscarriage on halloween day and well i still grieve but not much it happens for a reason. And well im waiting to. TTC to get my cycles ready to try again. Hopefully my mestrual comes sometimes soon

My plans changed again :blush: as was hoping to start TTC xmas day then hubby said new years day but as Friday night (Friday just gone) we are TTC now!!! :happydance: I can never stick to a plan :haha:

Not long now for everyone :happydance:
Emmy: just realised from your ticker that you start TTC on hubby's birthday and our 5th wedding anniversary :D

My plans changed again :blush: as was hoping to start TTC xmas day then hubby said new years day but as Friday night (Friday just gone) we are TTC now!!! :happydance: I can never stick to a plan :haha:

Emmy: just realised from your ticker that you start TTC on hubby's birthday and our 5th wedding anniversary :D

:happydance: brilliant news hun, lots and lots of :dust:

Lol happy anniversary and birthday to your hubby for then :winkwink:

:happydance: brilliant news hun, lots and lots of :dust:

Lol happy anniversary and birthday to your hubby for then :winkwink:

Thank you :flower: Looking at your ticker scares me to think how close it is and I have only got him a card for both :haha:

Thank you :flower: Looking at your ticker scares me to think how close it is and I have only got him a card for both :haha:

:rofl: I'd get searching then ;)

Lol was meant to be getting him fifa 14 but he would have his bloody birthday in Christmas month :haha: I think I should suggested he should have a 2nd birthday (like the queen) earlier in the year when we can afford presents :rofl:

Lol was meant to be getting him fifa 14 but he would have his bloody birthday in Christmas month :haha: I think I should suggested he should have a 2nd birthday (like the queen) earlier in the year when we can afford presents :rofl:

I like that idea :winkwink:

In all seriousness, amazon might be worth a shot as more often than not they're cheaper than game etc

I like that idea :winkwink:

In all seriousness, amazon might be worth a shot as more often than not they're cheaper than game etc

Yeah I tend to get most things from amazon, just having a look around at moment cheapest I have found it was at grainger games for £38.99, not saving hardly anything really.

Definitely not much of a saving there :( can't think of anywhere else where you're likely to get it cheaper

I know, gets on my nerves how expensive they are just for one game and my daughter is also wanting a PS3 for Christmas too so double trouble with expensive with the games.

Happy to say that i took a hpt test amd its still positive but faint already not as dark as the previous one i took after days of miscarriage....hopefully its negative by next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->