• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

* DECEMBER 2020 BABIES *

feeling ok nausea now and then boobs sore abit but I'm pretty symptom less most days. I'm excited and feel confident about this baby!x

how are you x

feeling ok nausea now and then boobs sore abit but I'm pretty symptom less most days. I'm excited and feel confident about this baby!x

how are you x

Glad you're feeling ok!

I'm doing fine, i'm so happy to be working from home as been feeling exhausted.

DH is furloughed so has been making me lots of tea :)

Welcome to everyone that's new! How many of you have morning sickness? I didn't get it with my other 4 pregnancy & I am keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't happen this time!

I have been having some cramping & spotting, so I had an ultrasound yesterday. We saw the baby with a strong heartbeat, so that was a relief!

Welcome and congratulations to you all.

I woke up last night around 3am and was so uncomfy and in pain that I lay there thinking what have I done again. I'm guessing I'm so scared that it's gonna be like my last and I honestly couldn't cope if it was. Xx

Welcome to everyone that's new! How many of you have morning sickness? I didn't get it with my other 4 pregnancy & I am keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't happen this time!

I have been having some cramping & spotting, so I had an ultrasound yesterday. We saw the baby with a strong heartbeat, so that was a relief!

I had morning nausea which is getting better. Really been funny with food. Don't want meat or fish and I'm obsessed with potato smilie faces LOL.

YAY for the scan, so glad everything was ok. Do they know what could have caused the cramps and spotting?
X

Welcome and congratulations to you all.

I woke up last night around 3am and was so uncomfy and in pain that I lay there thinking what have I done again. I'm guessing I'm so scared that it's gonna be like my last and I honestly couldn't cope if it was. Xx

Ouch, it's so hard to get comfy and relaxed for bedtime, hope you've not been too tired today x

I’m feeling so nauseous. Dr called me in something for it today. Hopefully it helps. I got to see nugget. It’s measuring 8 weeks today and a heartbeat of 154

8B6FA40B-3F8E-4194-A769-55E797A9DCA4.jpeg

Aw @KatieA , very cute!

Are you hoping to find out the sex? there is an old wives tale about the heart rate and the gender

Please may I join?

Well this is all a bit unexpected but here we are again! Not trying, not planned but just shows that pulling out doesn't work! :shock: who knew? HAHA! :lol:

A bit of background....I'm from Lanarkshire, Scotland, 40 next month (so freaking out for more than one reason now! Lol) we had 3 losses in a row in 2017/18 so decided we were done and happy with our 2 boys (currently 6 and nearly 9yrs). We didn't have an easy time getting pregnant the last 3 times, my periods have been all over the place for years and getting worse. I though I was pre- menopausal.

So this period is 2 weeks and 1 day late (if you counted 28 days but mine can be 26days - 39 days!) My boobs are heavy, nipples weird and I just knew! Took a test this afternoon and the line came up straight away.

I've been mooching around here for a few days but now I have it confirmed I thought I'd say Hi, congratulations and sending you all best wishes.

With my unexplained losses I'm not too positive but we shall see. I will leave it another couple of week before I contact the midwife, see if this wee one sticks first.

Due date possibly 29th December
6weeks 1 day today (maybe lol)

Please may I join?

Well this is all a bit unexpected but here we are again! Not trying, not planned but just shows that pulling out doesn't work! :shock: who knew? HAHA! :lol:

A bit of background....I'm from Lanarkshire, Scotland, 40 next month (so freaking out for more than one reason now! Lol) we had 3 losses in a row in 2017/18 so decided we were done and happy with our 2 boys (currently 6 and nearly 9yrs). We didn't have an easy time getting pregnant the last 3 times, my periods have been all over the place for years and getting worse. I though I was pre- menopausal.

So this period is 2 weeks and 1 day late (if you counted 28 days but mine can be 26days - 39 days!) My boobs are heavy, nipples weird and I just knew! Took a test this afternoon and the line came up straight away.

I've been mooching around here for a few days but now I have it confirmed I thought I'd say Hi, congratulations and sending you all best wishes.

With my unexplained losses I'm not too positive but we shall see. I will leave it another couple of week before I contact the midwife, see if this wee one sticks first.

Due date possibly 29th December
6weeks 1 day today (maybe lol)

Hello and sorry to hear of your tough journey. I can imagine it must be difficult for you at the moment. Sending lots of good thoughts your way.

Oooooo, the big 40. Life starts at 40, right? I've told myself life starts at 35 for me anyway. I change my outlook when I'm 40!

What do you have planned for you special day? I hope restrictions are lifted so you'll be able to p spend some time with friends and family x

hey! been so busy I keep forgetting to come on. scan day in 2 days time and I am hella nervous. should be 8+1 day of scan. been super nauseous lately yesterday was my worst day for it yet. xx

hey! been so busy I keep forgetting to come on. scan day in 2 days time and I am hella nervous. should be 8+1 day of scan. been super nauseous lately yesterday was my worst day for it yet. xx

Oooo exciting! I'm very jealous of your scan. Is this an early scan or routine?

I have my 12 weeks at the end of May but im seeing my gyn today to check my cervix so i will ask her if she can show me my little bean! Fingers crossed

second early scan due to history or miscarriages.

all went well saw heart beat and everything is how it should be. I've booked a private one for 10 weeks so partner can see as cant see him being allowed at 12 weeks one. any ramzi theory guesses? I've got a gut feeling it's a girl xx

20200512_144114.jpg

second early scan due to history or miscarriages.

all went well saw heart beat and everything is how it should be. I've booked a private one for 10 weeks so partner can see as cant see him being allowed at 12 weeks one. any ramzi theory guesses? I've got a gut feeling it's a girl xx

View attachment 1081756

Cute photo, whats the ramzi theory?

Heyo. I have a gut feeling I’m having a boy. This pregnancy just feels so different compared to my daughter! I had SUCH a wonderful day yesterday! Nausea was nearly non existent! I got a lot of work done. (Cleaning out my classroom and preparing for the summer) I wasn’t exhausted. I actually felt like playing with my dd. Even listened to the heartbeat on our Doppler. Woke up this morning and feel like I got hit by a freight train! Nausea is FULL BLAST.
How is everyone feeling? Any new updates? I have my next appointment at the end of May. But no ultrasound.

I did an early blood test through SneakPeek & just found out I am having a BOY!

had booking appointment today took my bloods etc and is ringing this afternoon to finish the appointment over the phone. gave me my folder and free pregnacare aswell said should recieve a letter in the next week for my scan for 12 weeks. I've a private one booked In for this sunday so oh can see baby. I've found heartbeat once with the doppler but I am only 9 weeks today I found it at 8+4. feeling alot better today I've made tea already and put a cake in the oven haha xx

@laurenxoh how was your cake?

I hope everyone is loving the sunshine (If you're in the south of the UK!)

Its been a little tough for me this last week. I look quite pregnant now even though i'm still early and i just feel so achy and uncomfortable :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"