* DECEMBER 2020 BABIES *

We found out with our first, had a surprise with our second, which was actually quite easy to cope with but this time I'm just not too sure. Our boys are quite excited and keep wondering so I may have to hope baby lets us see! Id be quite happy with another boy but I'm sure a girl would fit in fine as long as she's up for cycling clubs, bike trial, quads, dirt bike, lots of mud etc that goes along with this crazy lot!

I honestly can't remember when I stopped feeling sicky with my boys, I was only ever actually sick a few times but its just the yucky feeling I cant bare. I don't feel I can complain too much due to previous losses and the fact I feel rubbish hopefully means things are going well. Munching a packet of Golden Wonder Salt n Vinegar right now and think its helping :lol:

Oh stop with the crisps! I went to Aldi for the first time last week and got so many different packs of crisps! Most have been eaten. I need to stop with the crap the carbs and now the McDonald's and eat healthy. I have fruit a lot each day but I just can't seem to want to eat veg. Since being pregnant I've become so fussy with food which is very unlike me.

Anyone else finding it hard to find anything to wear? I've been ordering clothes online but they just don't fit and look awful. I want to get to the shops soon but don't even think changing rooms will be open?

We found out with our first, had a surprise with our second, which was actually quite easy to cope with but this time I'm just not too sure. Our boys are quite excited and keep wondering so I may have to hope baby lets us see! Id be quite happy with another boy but I'm sure a girl would fit in fine as long as she's up for cycling clubs, bike trial, quads, dirt bike, lots of mud etc that goes along with this crazy lot!

I honestly can't remember when I stopped feeling sicky with my boys, I was only ever actually sick a few times but its just the yucky feeling I cant bare. I don't feel I can complain too much due to previous losses and the fact I feel rubbish hopefully means things are going well. Munching a packet of Golden Wonder Salt n Vinegar right now and think its helping :lol:
Oh you’ve got two boys like me? Lovely

I didn’t get to find out with my first as the sonographer couldn’t tell so we just stayed team yellow. Second chose to find out but was very sure he was a boy anyways lol. I was thinking to book 16 week gender scan... OH really wants another boy and I’m sure my two boys will absolutely love a baby brother.

just like you I’m actually I see sickness as reassuring, whenever I have a mild day I start to panic, that’s why I had to book a scan at 10 weeks to see all was ok. I worry constantly throughout my pregnancies

@babyjan and @BabyBrain80 although i didn't get sickness, more of a hung over sicky type feeling I know exactly what you mean by having those sick feeling. Giving reassurance that all is ok

Pretty sure I felt a strong movement today! Been feeling little flutters which I have put down to pregnancy gas!!! Tonight it's been stronger and more like a kick. Eeek

Oooooooooh that's so exciting @Miss_Bump!!! I get all sorts of feelings but they are still gas for me unfortunately :lol: It will be so much more reassuring to feel movements....until I start complaining that I can't sleep due to baby hiccups! Sorry, I wont mention crisps again lol.

Clothes wise I'm starting to find things are getting a bit tight and uncomfy. I've ordered a couple of pairs of treggings from Dorothy perkins to try. I've hated maternity jeans in the past so im hoping these will be softer and hopefully not stretch out. Will let you know! Ive had stuff from New look & Dorothy perkins before but its hard not being able to try on.

@babyjan yes 2boys, just turned 9 and 6....currently playing at some sort of pokemon lab noisily behind the couch, at least they are using their imaginations! We only have 2 weeks left then we will be officially finished school for the summer....its really odd.

It's hard not to worry through pregnancy, My first was a breeze but since then I'm aware of far too much and always anxious. Im an overthinker anyway!

Oooooooooh that's so exciting @Miss_Bump!!! I get all sorts of feelings but they are still gas for me unfortunately :lol: It will be so much more reassuring to feel movements....until I start complaining that I can't sleep due to baby hiccups! Sorry, I wont mention crisps again lol.

Clothes wise I'm starting to find things are getting a bit tight and uncomfy. I've ordered a couple of pairs of treggings from Dorothy perkins to try. I've hated maternity jeans in the past so im hoping these will be softer and hopefully not stretch out. Will let you know! Ive had stuff from New look & Dorothy perkins before but its hard not being able to try on.

@babyjan yes 2boys, just turned 9 and 6....currently playing at some sort of pokemon lab noisily behind the couch, at least they are using their imaginations! We only have 2 weeks left then we will be officially finished school for the summer....its really odd.

It's hard not to worry through pregnancy, My first was a breeze but since then I'm aware of far too much and always anxious. Im an overthinker anyway!

I got a doppler from eBay for about £10 I'm so pleased i got it. I love sitting in the evening just hearing the heart beat.

I've been ordering maternity from Newlook and H&M but have sent most of it back. I'll try Dorothy Perkins!

@Miss_Bump Hope you find something, its worth a go. Debenhams too?

I've also got a doppler, had it from DS2 and loaned it out to a couple of friends too. I know a lot of folks are against them and how movement etc are so much more important later on but for now its's defo reassuring. I listen every couple of days and thankfully there was only one time I couldn't find it...I can see why folk say it can cause unnecessary anxiety!! I tried for 10 mins then went back a couple of hours later after lunch and found it straight away. Actually had a quick 2 min listen half hour ago, just making sure :)

Been having a little internet window shopping this aft, bottles, steriliser, changing bags. Oh I think my brain might explode. I will probably replace most things like for like as I know they worked lol its just so much money! I'm not buying yet, just saving the web pages.

Do you guys know what you getting or have you started buying already?

When I first used it took me ages to find the heartbeat as I was looking around my belly button but baby is usually a lot further down by my bikini line LOL.

I've got a couple of cute muslins online that are really soft, got a bounty pack from Tesco with some bits in and have a little panda blanket. Been looking around too but won't buy anything significant until I know pink or blue.

It's amazing how low you actually have to go! :haha:
Your panda blanket sounds cute, I love blankets! I've just been looking at sleeping bags and monitors. I'm so annoyed that we need to buy this stuff all over again, why could I not be psychic and know I need to keep it? I've managed to spend quite a while online and not feel yucky.
Even when we knew the gender of our first we still seemed to buy neutral things, never realised at the time lol.

It's amazing how low you actually have to go! :haha:
Your panda blanket sounds cute, I love blankets! I've just been looking at sleeping bags and monitors. I'm so annoyed that we need to buy this stuff all over again, why could I not be psychic and know I need to keep it? I've managed to spend quite a while online and not feel yucky.
Even when we knew the gender of our first we still seemed to buy neutral things, never realised at the time lol.

I like to get neutral clothing especially with the muslins and blankets. I like grey and white sleepsuits, really cute.

aww god I spent all day in bed yesterday I was so sick it was awful. scan went well today. measuring 12+3 due 21st. I cant wait to start buying stuff it's all exciting now and we are announcing when partner is home from work! I havent a clue how nub theory works I have a gut feeling it's a girl. xx

20200611_163744.jpg

aww god I spent all day in bed yesterday I was so sick it was awful. scan went well today. measuring 12+3 due 21st. I cant wait to start buying stuff it's all exciting now and we are announcing when partner is home from work! I havent a clue how nub theory works I have a gut feeling it's a girl. xx

View attachment 1082726
Awww cute scan!
I love gender guessing, I'm guessing girl!

My scan is next Saturday and after then I'll be able to properly buy things!

Crazy we were talking about Christmas at the weekend with my parents. I had a nephew born in February so it will be his and my new babies first Christmas this year so my parents have offered to cook for us all! Suit me fine

@Miss_Bump how cute that your baby and nephew will celebrate together.
how exciting for your scan! I’m not sure if you said or not but do you have any idea what you might be having? And if you have other children what do you already have?

Morning :)

@laurenxoh what a lovely scan pic, glad everything went well. I'm useless at guessing too! I hope you are feeling a bit better today. Did you announce?

@Miss_Bump looks like its going to be a lovely Christmas for you all :)

@babyjan how are you feeling? Hope things are improving for you.

I kinda wish my dates were a bit earlier so I knew that baby would be here before Christmas, but so far I've been given the 23rd & 29th. I will need to be super organised this year and the boys can't be changing their minds or adding things on the run up!!

Hello lovely ladies sorry I've been quiet, not been feeling myself recently. Been feeling quite down and not sure why. DH doesn't understand and just says it's down to pregnancy hormones. I'm 16 weeks tomorrow and just very achy and crampy.

I think the baby has moved to a transverse position and it's really uncomfortable and putting a lot of pressure onto my bladder.

Hope everyone is ok, this group seems to be fairly quiet x

Morning :)

@laurenxoh what a lovely scan pic, glad everything went well. I'm useless at guessing too! I hope you are feeling a bit better today. Did you announce?

@Miss_Bump looks like its going to be a lovely Christmas for you all :)

@babyjan how are you feeling? Hope things are improving for you.

I kinda wish my dates were a bit earlier so I knew that baby would be here before Christmas, but so far I've been given the 23rd & 29th. I will need to be super organised this year and the boys can't be changing their minds or adding things on the run up!!
Yes I'm really excited! Not long after to go until Christmas :xmas13:

I love it tho, my daughter has a soft elf who comes in December to visit her, I got one for my nephew when he was born in 2016 and I'll get 2 more this year for my baby and my 'new' nephew lol

@Miss_Bump how cute that your baby and nephew will celebrate together.
how exciting for your scan! I’m not sure if you said or not but do you have any idea what you might be having? And if you have other children what do you already have?
90% sure it's a boy! Got the feeling and also so many people are saying boy too fromy scan photo, even on here!

My daughter is 10 and so so excited that she will finally have a sibling

Hello lovely ladies sorry I've been quiet, not been feeling myself recently. Been feeling quite down and not sure why. DH doesn't understand and just says it's down to pregnancy hormones. I'm 16 weeks tomorrow and just very achy and crampy.

I think the baby has moved to a transverse position and it's really uncomfortable and putting a lot of pressure onto my bladder.

Hope everyone is ok, this group seems to be fairly quiet x
90% sure it's a boy! Got the feeling and also so many people are saying boy too fromy scan photo, even on here!

My daughter is 10 and so so excited that she will finally have a sibling

Aww how exciting. Must feel like having a baby for the first time again. I felt that way when I had my second 4 years later and this baby will be born when my second is 4 and 8 months!

I keep getting extremely painful cramping! It’s so worrying whenever it happens. I did get this a lot with my second pregnancy so I’m hoping it due to stretching or something.

this group is very quiet, I do wonder is there not many people due in December this year

Aww how exciting. Must feel like having a baby for the first time again. I felt that way when I had my second 4 years later and this baby will be born when my second is 4 and 8 months!

I keep getting extremely painful cramping! It’s so worrying whenever it happens. I did get this a lot with my second pregnancy so I’m hoping it due to stretching or something.

this group is very quiet, I do wonder is there not many people due in December this year

Yes it is like that I have forgotten what it's like! 4 years is a nice age gap,

What sort of aches do you have? I found that deep aches were stretching. I still get period pains when I was meant to be due each month. Baths helped so much with the pains.

We managed to get out for a walk this evening as it had been raining all day! Drives me mad staying indoors.

We need to keep the December group busy!

I had my private scan today and baby has been confirmed as a BOY! Really happy and can now start buying for him.

He's laying transverse which I thought and thats why I've been so uncomfortable. Hope he moves soon!

How has everyone been? Any scans coming up? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->