* DECEMBER 2020 BABIES *

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by sn0wbunnie, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Miss_Bump

Miss_Bump Well-Known Member

Anyone still around? X

2. KatieA

KatieA Active Member

Hi everyone!! I hope you’re all well! I haven’t been on in a hot minute...I’m 16 weeks tomorrow and we decided to go for a private scan today. Nugget is...A GIRL! We are over the moon. We have a 2 year old girl and know she will love having a little sister. Up until today I was convinced it was a boy. Today hubby and I made our final predictions and both guessed girl last minute.

3. babyjan

babyjan Mum&expecting#2

Hey! Sorry to get back so late. Sadly I’m still feeling very sick now with the added horrible headaches. I had a week where things calmed down slightly but vomiting, nausea and sickness returned again! I’m 17 weeks today and still vomiting. Currently laying on the sofa with headache. My midwife told me to try stopping the pregnacare tablets and see if it helps as the added iron might be making me feel worse. I just want to start enjoying the pregnancy soon.

how are you doing?

@KatieA congrats on baby girl

@Miss_Bump congrats on your baby boy!!

anyone else got scans coming up? Mine is at the end of the month so still got long wait. I’m feeling baby move a lot lately and can feel when I put my hand on tummy! Had 16 week apt today, all is well and heard the heartbeat :)