* DECEMBER 2020 BABIES *

Hi everyone!! I hope you’re all well! I haven’t been on in a hot minute...I’m 16 weeks tomorrow and we decided to go for a private scan today. Nugget is...A GIRL! We are over the moon. We have a 2 year old girl and know she will love having a little sister. Up until today I was convinced it was a boy. Today hubby and I made our final predictions and both guessed girl last minute.

69861A11-71F3-49FA-A1DA-DB37883FC46E.jpeg

Morning :)

@babyjan how are you feeling? Hope things are improving for you.

!

Hey! Sorry to get back so late. Sadly I’m still feeling very sick now with the added horrible headaches. I had a week where things calmed down slightly but vomiting, nausea and sickness returned again! I’m 17 weeks today and still vomiting. Currently laying on the sofa with headache. My midwife told me to try stopping the pregnacare tablets and see if it helps as the added iron might be making me feel worse. I just want to start enjoying the pregnancy soon.

how are you doing?

@KatieA congrats on baby girl

@Miss_Bump congrats on your baby boy!!

anyone else got scans coming up? Mine is at the end of the month so still got long wait. I’m feeling baby move a lot lately and can feel when I put my hand on tummy! Had 16 week apt today, all is well and heard the heartbeat :)

@KatieA eeeek a girl! Congratulations! Is your hubby allowed to go to your routine scan with you? We went private too as my DH isn't allowed with me inside the hospital :( any thoughts on names yet?

@babyjan oh no, hope your sickness eases soon. You've probably tried everything to make yourself feel better but ginger tea made from ginger root and honey helped me. And lots of biscuits and crackers. Really hope you get some relief soon.

I'm feeling baby move so much but no-one else can feel him on the outside yet. He's transverse and so uncomfortable. Hoping he'll move soon.

I've been placed on furlough until latest end of October! I'm quite happy about it as it means more time with my daughter at home during the summer

Hello everyone!

Are we all ok?

EDIT: sorry, I got really busy recently. Still not feeling too great. Really struggling with this pregnancy compared to the other two.

it appears there’s not many babies due this December. January and even March groups are a lot busier on here :haha:

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Just an update. We sadly said goodbye to our beautiful surprise on 09/08/20 at 20weeks. It has been the most awful time. It was a little boy and he kept the nickname Gruffy, our 2 boys called the bump baby Gruffy (as in the gruffalo), we couldn't call him anything else.

It's been heartbreaking, we had to make the decision to end the pregnancy. The guilt is unbearable at times but there was really no choice. I'm getting better though, bad days/good days.
We are thinking of trying again and the hospital have been so supportive, they were all amazing through the whole thing. The only positives I can take from this is that we fell pregnant easily and we got that far, as in no early mc and we were told it was just bad luck. We can have all the early scans and tests too. So I just need to wait for things to settle....Im 40 now so I don't feel time is on my side. I'm getting impatient lol.

Anyway I just want to wish you all well and I hope everyone is feeling good. Take care xxx

Hi Guys,

Just an update. We sadly said goodbye to our beautiful surprise on 09/08/20 at 20weeks. It has been the most awful time. It was a little boy and he kept the nickname Gruffy, our 2 boys called the bump baby Gruffy (as in the gruffalo), we couldn't call him anything else.

It's been heartbreaking, we had to make the decision to end the pregnancy. The guilt is unbearable at times but there was really no choice. I'm getting better though, bad days/good days.
We are thinking of trying again and the hospital have been so supportive, they were all amazing through the whole thing. The only positives I can take from this is that we fell pregnant easily and we got that far, as in no early mc and we were told it was just bad luck. We can have all the early scans and tests too. So I just need to wait for things to settle....Im 40 now so I don't feel time is on my side. I'm getting impatient lol.

Anyway I just want to wish you all well and I hope everyone is feeling good. Take care xxx
I am so very sorry for your loss xxx

Hi Guys,

so sorry for your loss ❤️

How is everyone doing? I know no one is really active on here, me included. So super busy with life! Not long to go till December guys!

hope you’re all well

I'm here still, more lurking than anything else really. Suffering really badly from SPD, PGP and torn ligaments in my pelvis. I have a consultant appointment on the 9th Nov so I'm going to speak about induction as can't cope with this pain much longer.

Hope everyone is doing as well as they can be xxx

I'm here still, more lurking than anything else really. Suffering really badly from SPD, PGP and torn ligaments in my pelvis. I have a consultant appointment on the 9th Nov so I'm going to speak about induction as can't cope with this pain much longer.

Hope everyone is doing as well as they can be xxx

really sorry to read you’re struggling :( Torn ligaments sounds really awful!

I too have pgp and round ligament pain. I’m in pain most days plus still very sick here and there.

I hope they can offer you an induction or help you with all the pain you’re in. Not long to go now x

Hello all.

hope you’re all doing well? My December baby ended up becoming a November baby yesterday! Delivered him at 36+6 days. Should’ve been full term today!!

has anyone else delivered?

Hello all.

hope you’re all doing well? My December baby ended up becoming a November baby yesterday! Delivered him at 36+6 days. Should’ve been full term today!!

has anyone else delivered?

Congrats! So jealous. Still pregnant. I am ready for this pregnancy to be over. SOOOO many complications and struggles. Hope you both are doing well! <3

Congrats! So jealous. Still pregnant. I am ready for this pregnancy to be over. SOOOO many complications and struggles. Hope you both are doing well! <3

Thank you, we are both doing well! X

I had a really difficult pregnancy too! I was still feeling sick then developed this awful headache, dizziness, difficulty breathing and was no longer able to walk due to PGP. I was admitted into to the hospital on the Monday due to headaches, drs were really concerned about. I ended up going into natural labour that week at 36+6 days! Couldn’t believe it! I’ve never had a baby this early before. Always reached 39+, second was 40 weeks! Labour was quick but very painful, suffered second degree tear but I’m glad I didn’t get another episiotomy!

I should be 38 weeks now :haha:

not long to go for you now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"