* DECEMBER 2020 BABIES *

Hello all, I’d like to join you all? :)

I’m a mum of two and expecting #3! It’s been long journey to get here and had early loss in February! I booked a private scan today as I could no longer wait and just needed reassurance. Thankfully all is well and I’m due on the 11th of December

I live in the U.K. and very worried about coronavirus. I was so worried to go to my private scan today but I really needed to know all was ok as my sickness and nausea was calming down a bit.

I’m waiting to receive my hospital apt for bloods and scan. Due to the virus my hospital is minimising apt’s so the early bloods and 12 week scan will be on same day. I should get that before 13 +6 days hopefully.

hope you are all doing well x

I’m a mum of two and expecting #3! It’s been long journey to get here and had early loss in February! I booked a private scan today as I could no longer wait and just needed reassurance. Thankfully all is well and I’m due on the 11th of December

I live in the U.K. and very worried about coronavirus. I was so worried to go to my private scan today but I really needed to know all was ok as my sickness and nausea was calming down a bit.

I’m waiting to receive my hospital apt for bloods and scan. Due to the virus my hospital is minimising apt’s so the early bloods and 12 week scan will be on same day. I should get that before 13 +6 days hopefully.

Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear of your tough journey and your loss :(

Your hospital sounds like mine, I have my 12 week scan next week and they are all my bloods the same time too.

We are thinking of getting a private scan if DH can't come to the 20week scan which we predict will be in July

Welcome!

Hows everyone doing? Anyone else had their 12 week scan yet

Hi everyone, hope you are all feeling ok today.:hi:

I booked a private scan for today ....at 1.05pm, so less than 3 hours to go! I'm really nervous but think it's got as much to do with going anywhere at the moment and all the masks/gloves/social distancing! I've only been to our village shop like twice in 9 weeks, OH braves the Asda/Tesco etc. I'd probably cry!

So I put it off as long as possible as I figured after 3 mc in a row this one would go the same way. I was just waiting for the bleeding to start. But we are still here at 9+4 And I even attempted the doppler yesterday and found a wee heart beat straight away! Very surprised and emotional. It's not something I've used much and had it for years.

With some restrictions now easing in Scotland we can see family again and I think I may struggle to hide this bloat! I didn't want to tell my parents until I knew we were in a safer zone, ideally after 12 weeks as I know they will worry. But OH suggested this scan so if all ok we might tell just the parents, his sister's and perhaps our boys.. ..they are starting to figure something is going on :lol:.

I will let you know how we get on. Sorry, long post lol xx

Update on scan....All is ok!! Phew!!
There is a baby, I'm not imagining it :lol:
Scan put me forward to 10+3 but guess we wait in see what the 12week scan brings. It was such a relief to have a positive scan after the 3 previous early losses.
153430322@N05

@BabyBrain80
So happy to hear your scan went well! It's such a scary time isn't it. Do you have a date for your 12 weeks yet?

I was quite lucky and able to hide my bump (bloat) too due to lockdown and working from home so I didn't actually see anyone!

I've told a few close people but as restrictions are also lifting for us I'll be meeting with some friends and family next week to share the news x

How is everyone?

Today I booked a private gender scan at 16 weeks. So excited as DH can also attend

Hey everyone, my official due date is 15th December but I am carrying triplets so it's very likely they will be premature.

Hey everyone, my official due date is 15th December but I am carrying triplets so it's very likely they will be premature.
Hi Chloe, wow triplets! Congratulations how are you feeling x

Hows everyone doing? Anyone else had their 12 week scan yet
My scan is this weekend :)

how is everyone feeling? I’m feeling like crap and really struggling with the all day sickness! When I’m hungry it’s probably the worse but just everything stinks. I honestly don’t even know what I want to eat or drink, everything is just gross at the moment. I’m still vomiting and I constantly have horrible taste on my tongue. I‘m just hoping this sickness eases up soon :sick:

Anyone else struggling with all day sickness?

Hello everyone,

@babyjan sorry you are feeling so bad, I really hope it improves soon.

I feel just generally crap, tired, mild sicky feeling all day. Usually a bit better in the morning and at its worst in the evening. I keep trying to eat to make it feel better and those frazzles bacon crisps seem to work a bit for a wee while. I'm all about the crisps, bread, cheese, crackers, fruit!!

Still, I guess it's a good thing I still feel crap!

@ChloeXxX wow, are these your first babies? Congratulations, hope you are feeling ok.

@Miss_Bump I've had my letter through for my scan on 22nd, and I have my bloods etc on 16th with my midwife. Not looking forward to going alone but has to be done.
We told our parents, OH's sisters and our boys....they are so excited. Felt it might be risky telling them (6yrs& 9yrs) but they understand and it helps them to know why I'm feeling rotten or being crabbit! Haha!
Only a few others know...OH can't keep it to himself!

One of our friends is kindly giving us some of their baby things....cot, pram (only 1 year old)
We have NOTHING! We got rid of everything after the last mc. It's starting from scratch with less room and less money. So to be honest I'm very grateful....and panicking slightly!! I guess the good thing is that 3rd time around you only get what you know you really need :)

Will try and post more often :)

@babyjan all the best for your scan. Post op a photo after :)
Sorry to hear of your continued sickness. I have heard that around 10-12 weeks the placenta take over so fingers crossed you should start to feel better soon.

@BabyBrain80
I'm loving crisps, bread and crackers at the moment too! Total carb binges.
I had my bloods with my 12 week scan and it wasn't too bad, the more I have the better I get. I used to cry and all sorts before.

We also go rid of all our baby things! My SIL has a newborn and said we can have all his things, some of them are so lovely and I'm very excited and extremely grateful!!

Our local McDonald's drive through has opened again now so guess where we are going tmw night! LOL

Hi all!

had my scan yesterday, all is well and baby was very active. Also had my first bloods done today as they’ve merged apt’s together due covid19

So I have two boys and I think this one going to be another boy. I’m ok with that as long as baby is healthy and well. I saw what looked like a nub and from what I’ve been reading about nub theories, it looked like a boy nub :blue:

hope you’re all doing well x

hello!!

been abit AWOL lol. back in work this week so last week I've been spending time tidying and decorating the house.

first shift back and I am absolutely shattered. work have been nice and said to take 5 whenever I want aswell and made sure I had lunch.

I have my 12 week scan on Thursday aswell I will be 12+3 xx

It’s very quiet in this group. Hope you’re all doing well. I’m still very much sick and struggling.

Hello all, I'm still here!

Benn crazy busy with work but being put on furlough tomorrow which I'm actually quite happy about!

@babyjan have you got a photo of the scan to share? Sorry to hear you're still struggling with sickness. Have you managed to find much relief?

@laurenxoh good luck with your scan! Not long to go now

Hello I'm here too! :hi:

I pop on daily but end up feeling really queasy so don't end up posting! I'm trying on my laptop rather than phone, its a bit bigger and helping. I really should try earlier in the day when I don't feel so crap!

Not sure if anyone would rather try a WhatsApp or private facebook group if it was easier? I know its not everyone's cup of tea, just a thought. The whole forum does seem a lot quieter than it was a couple of years ago.

Anyway, I hope you are all doing ok today.

@Miss_Bump how was the McDonalds? You can get a bit of rest now you are on furlough eh? That''s brilliant your sister is passing on some things, such a help.:)

@babyjan so glad your scan went well, I've tried to figure out nubs in the past but I really cant quite decide on them! Are you going to find out the gender? Sorry you're still feeling sick :-(

@laurenxoh good luck for Thursday, hope all goes well. I've still got nearly 2 weeks to wait!

@Miss_Bump ill try upload the pic. The baby was doing back flips and saw clear shot of what look like a nub...
I’m not able to find anything that helps with the sickness unfortunately

@BabyBrain80 i don’t know much about nubs too but I sent my mum a video I recorded of the scan and she told me she saw boy parts ahaha. I always thought I’d wait till birth with baby #3 to find out gender but I don’t think I can wait now... I’m prepared for a little boy anyways :)

thanks girls, I’m looking forward to getting better, my last pregnancy I was feeling better by 16 weeks, I’m 13+4 today so hopefully not long to go x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->