* DECEMBER 2020 BABIES *

sn0wbunnie

Reaction score
I didn’t see a thread so I decided to start one.
Got my BFP yesterday. I’m due with my 5th on 12/23!
Let me know your due date and I will start a list!

DUE DATES

December 1st
Miss_Bump

December 8th
christina1612

December 11th
babyjan

December 14th

Kailetski

December 15th
ChloeXxX

December 16th
KatieA

December 21st
Gemini85
laurenxoh

December 23rd
sn0wbunnie

December 24th
Elljo3

December 27th
Feronia

December 29th
BabyBrain80​

Last edited:
Got my positive a few days ago, I’m sue the 14th with my second.
Not too sure how I’m feeling about it yet, but hopefully things will work out with some time..?

Got mine 3 days ago at 10dpo! AF due today.
Had a blighted ovum last cycle so quite tentative at this stage!

Hello!!! I’m almost 7 weeks. My edd is December 4. I have been so anxious. I had labs done the day that I got a positive test and my hcg was 24 and my progesterone was 9. I was put on progesterone suppositories and it jumped up to normal level! (Praise the Lord!!!!)
Just got my results back from beta 5 and nugget is up to 2070!!! ❤️ Ultrasound on May 4. I’ll be about 10 weeks.
This is my 4th pregnancy. I have an almost 2 year old and had a miscarriage in October and again in December. I have been so anxious to make sure everything is ok! Praying for my little nugget. And sticky babies for all of you!!! ❤️

Hello, I'm due with my fourth on December 27. :)

Hi thanks, I've been looking for a post too! I'm approx 6 weeks with my 3rd due 8th Dec x

Welcome everyone! How is everyone feeling? Other than being absolutely exhausted all the time, I am feeling good!

Welcome everyone! How is everyone feeling? Other than being absolutely exhausted all the time, I am feeling good!
I've got very sore boobs, some light-headedness, nausea and a few twinges and things but OK.

Hello ladies. Can you add me please. Expecting number 4 on the 24th December.

Symptoms so far. Very very huge and sore boobs otherwise all good xx

Ah here is the thread!

Thanks sn0wbunnie!

I had annearly scan recently and was 6+5 so I think I'm due 2nd December!

Might change when I havey 12 week scan.

How is everyone doing x

I'm doing great except that I feel further along. It may be because it's my 4th but I don't no. My stomach is already big and so are my boobs, with my other 3 I never had this till after 22 weeks. Before I found out I was pregnant I had all the symptoms I thought I would have got in the first few weeks so maybe that's because I was pregnant, who knows

Hope everyone is feeling OK? Xx

I'm doing great except that I feel further along. It may be because it's my 4th but I don't no. My stomach is already big and so are my boobs, with my other 3 I never had this till after 22 weeks. Before I found out I was pregnant I had all the symptoms I thought I would have got in the first few weeks so maybe that's because I was pregnant, who knows

Hope everyone is feeling OK? Xx

Boobs are so sore. Even having a shower hurts. Major bloat here, I look like I've been eating too much during quarantine LOL

Craving cheese and biscuits

I totally get you with the sire boobs, they feel like I've already given birth and started to feed. You wouldn't think it's my 4th because everything so far is new too me.

I love cheese and biscuits. Xx

Hello, hello. I had an ultrasound this week. My nugget was measuring at 5 and 5 instead of 7 and 4. (But everything measured on that trend so ob isn’t worried) my due date is now the 16th (instead of 4th) heart rate was 112. Ready to see it again in a few weeks! Do any of you have a feeling on gender? I feel like this is a little boy. This pregnancy has been so different than my daughter.

025BF897-81EB-467A-8EAD-4EB21A08D33A.jpeg

Elljo
This is my 2nd and its quite similar apart from the boobs. I BF my daughter for quite a long time so maybe they are going into baby mode and getting ready early.

KatieA
Congrats and welcome!
I have read that you can possibly determine the sex from the heartbeat, slower than 140 means boy and higher means girl.. apparently!
So based on that I'm guessing boy :)

I'm hoping for a boy this time so I have one of each. Honestly I think i'll be a little disappointed to have another girl but will still be happy as girls are great.

I have my dating scan booked for 26th May.. thats MILES away LOL

Last edited:
I’ve been peeing like crazy and rely heavily on naps and early bed each day. My boobs went up a size and have been so sore, I feel huge (though I already had put on quite a bit of weight the last few months so that could be part of it, but wow none of my pants are fitting!!!) I gag at absolutely everything but haven’t thrown up. And have had a few good cravings... oh I also get irritable when hungry.

I’ve been trying to out what to do but have pretty much decided that I’ll be keeping the baby, I had considered an abortion but hate the idea and in my heart I think I always knew I wouldn’t do it.

I have a dr appointment on Tuesday and will see how things go from there.

I’ve been peeing like crazy and rely heavily on naps and early bed each day. My boobs went up a size and have been so sore, I feel huge (though I already had put on quite a bit of weight the last few months so that could be part of it, but wow none of my pants are fitting!!!) I gag at absolutely everything but haven’t thrown up. And have had a few good cravings... oh I also get irritable when hungry.

I’ve been trying to out what to do but have pretty much decided that I’ll be keeping the baby, I had considered an abortion but hate the idea and in my heart I think I always knew I wouldn’t do it.

I have a dr appointment on Tuesday and will see how things go from there.
Oh yes the peeing is real!! I wake up in the night to go it's so annoying.

You've got our support in whatever you decide to do xx

Keeping on the subject of toilets... Anyone else really constipated!!!??

Afternoon all - how is everyone feeling today.
I'm bummed out about the weather, don't fancy going on my daily walk in the rain :(

Hey!! I'm due 21st December had a scan yesterday alls good and have my midwife appointment on thursday. second scan in 2 weeks timex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->