December ivf/fet for a Christmas miracle

Hi Ladies!

Cj: 137 is REALLY good!! are they repeating in 2 days to make sure it's doubling properly? That really is the more important thing, is that it's doubling every 48ish hours!

AFM: beta was 123 today!! More than doubled since Monday!! Nurse seemed super happy and confident that everything good! I honestly was so nervous! I repeat again on Christmas Eve, except my clinic isn't processing blood work that day so I have to go the hospital as early as I can that day! Craziness!

Mm- Yay! :wohoo: I just knew it would be all good!!!! You must be so excited!

Snoz- Glad things are progressing!! Excited for your FET! Soon you will be like us...2WW nightmare.

Snoz you could have your own baseball team!! And I'm really really hating this 2ww crap..... I'm so worried it's not going to double

serenyx- Glad to hear the bleeding has subsided. Definitely keep your feet up and take it easy until your OTD. It's almost here!! I am on a medicated cycle - but no lupron or anything, just estrace and aspirin. It is so mind boggling that there are so many different ways to accomplish the same thing :shrug: My lining check is after 10 days of estrace/aspirin combo. Hopefully FET will be 6 days later (would've been 5 but that lands on Christmas) Thanks for keeping your fx!

CJ- GREAT beta number! :dance: :yipee:

tcreasey- Good luck out in the real world :winkwink:

gdane- Fx you get a nice BFP tomorrow when you test!

girl- Are you going to test every day? Hopefully that line gets darker and is a BFP!!

cali- Will you test soon? That is the nice part of an FET - not having to second guess if the second line is trigger residual or real!!

snoz- You will definitely be able to have a small army of kiddos!! :dance: That's great they are doing so well. Friday will be here before you know it!

mm- Yay for good doubling!! :dance: :yipee: :wohoo: :happydance: Hope this is it for you!! Why don't they just do the repeat on Mon the 23rd? Will you be able to get the results on the 24th same day or will you have to wait until the 26th? Hopefully same day or I'd go crazy waiting!!!

FET all done! 1 little blastocyst embryo in. Managed to cry in the waiting room, when the embryologist came in and during part of the transfer.

I asked about my lining and FS just said, it's good and where it needs to be for transfer. Not too thin, not too thick. He wouldn't give me the measurement or anything though, even when I kept probing... he just laughed and said, it is fine Jill, stop worrying! Made me feel a bit better...

Embryologist told us that during the thawing process one did not make it, so we have 4 left frozen for the future. He did say that all our embryos are of high quality, so we can't ask for much more really.

Please embryo stick - we want this soooooooo bad!

Jillie, Congrats on being sticky PUPO!

Cali, when are you testing. Can't wait. Nice update page thanks!

CJ, numbers are fantastc!

Unlucky, how are you feeling?

AFM- I did have my temp drop on the day 2dt3dpo, and had cramping few days after. My beta is on Monday and the first time I am not doing a home testing. I am so happy my 2ww is almost over!

If you go into my journal (purple link in signature) theres pictures of both tests on my post today

Jillie- Congrats on being PUPO! :dance: What a coincidence. I cried at my transfer too. I cried after embryologist left and she was telling me how bad #3 looked and that my other 2 are perfect either. It just feels like a knife to the heart. This is the last of my embies, so I'm putting all my eggs in. Anyway, glad your embie is sounds fantastic!! Get lots of R & R today!

Hate- How's the wait going? You must be so ready for your FET!! I think I'll test sat at 5dp6dt. However, I won't be too disappointed if it is a BFN because mine were expanded blasts prior to freeze and then at thaw they were still re-expanding. So I think they are a little behind and will be late implanters. My RE said not to be surprised if they are late implanters.

Dov- I'm impressed that you are still temping!!! Lots of luck on Monday!! KUP!!! Fx'd!!!

Girl- Did you test today? Do you have any pics to share with us?!!!

Gdane- :hugs: Sorry about your BFN. Left you a message on your journal.

Jillie- Congrats on being PUPO! :dance: What a coincidence. I cried at my transfer too. I cried after embryologist left and she was telling me how bad #3 looked and that my other 2 are perfect either. It just feels like a knife to the heart. This is the last of my embies, so I'm putting all my eggs in. Anyway, glad your embie is sounds fantastic!! Get lots of R & R today!

Thank you Cali. Embryologist said to me "Oh Jill, you cry every time. I don't like seeing you cry." I then said to him, "I really like you and everything you are doing to help us, but I really dislike coming to see you so often." He laughed and said, "ditto!"

Just a bit of hope for you... my mum had IVF 20 years ago to get me a sibling. (She had me naturally at 34 but had bad PCOS.) She had many failed IVF attempts, ectopic pregnancies, the lot. At 40 they decided to do one last go. They had 4 embryos, none of great quality but they decided to put them all in. 3rd of January 2014, my triplet brother and sisters are turning 18! 3 out of the 4 embryos took and stuck. Nothing short of a miracle in my family's eyes.

I am over this dreaded wait already. I was dreaming last night of IVF, injections, baby bellies, the lot. It won't leave my mind!

/Users/kimberlyeadams/Pictures/iPhoto Library.photolibrary/Previews/2013/12/19/20131219-174327/aIwtAZcUROWg5sDKPFp%PQ/image-2.jpeg

Does this show up?

Oh, that makes sense lol. So here are the three tests I have taken so far. The top is the 3DP5DT at noon yesterday. The middle is this morning at 6am and then the bottom one is from today at 4pm…I am not sure if it is the trigger still trying to come out or what. What do y'all think?

https://s913.photobucket.com/user/kimmie1217/media/image-2_zps71a5ba3a.jpeg.html?sort=3&o=2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->